PDA

View Full Version : hair removal and spots / rash - HELP

stephi
12-29-2006, 02:33 PM
Hi girls

About two weeks ago I removed all leg hair and chest hair. Got a stunning basque from my other half along with matching knickers, glossy hold ups, etc, etc so was well worth the effort. Feel against my skin was incredible.

Problem is now I look as if I have a case of the measles on my chest and legs with what look like heat spots / teenager spots.

Do I need to re-do my incoming hair (used hair remover cream) or will the spots go in their own accord? Hair is abour an inch long but can still wear fine stockings ok.

Another question is how long does it take for it to grow back to a "non noticeable" length - football playing, etc in drab form.

All help appreciated

Stephi XXXX

renee99
12-29-2006, 04:40 PM
Try hydrocortisone cream, or witch hazel, and exfoliate daily with a moisturizing body wash. If your skin is like mine you will probably just have to wait for the bumps to turn into whiteheads and/or go away. Wish I could figure out the secret.

Alicecd
12-29-2006, 09:36 PM
When I went for hair removal the girl who did mine suggested I take an antihistimine. She said it would help keep the irritation down from the hair removal. It seemed to work well but one time I forgot and had the rash for two days.

Hope that helps a bit

Alice

amandacd2002
01-01-2007, 10:40 AM
I still have that problem, i would sugest have a professional waxing, and if you can't do that the more you shave the less bumbs you'll get over time.