PDA

View Full Version : Purses?

marie354
12-29-2006, 06:36 PM
Anyone use one?
I haven't been out of the house with one yet, but it's always with me at home. I've found that I no longer misplace my keys, medications, cell phone, etc. since I've been using it. Only had it a month or so and I've found it indispencible. No need to clutter my pockets any more unless I go out as Sam, then gotta do the manly thing, oh well.
:hugs:

Marla S
12-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Anyone use one?
I haven't been out of the house with one yet, but it's always with me at home. I've found that I no longer misplace my keys, medications, cell phone, etc. since I've been using it. Only had it a month or so and I've found it indispencible. No need to clutter my pockets any more unless I go out as Sam, then gotta do the manly thing, oh well.
Add some utilities to check and fix the makeup, than you know why a purse or something purse-like is a must.:D

Kate Simmons
12-29-2006, 06:46 PM
Yeah, I just have one problem though. There is so much stuff in there I can never find anything. Takes me 5 minutes sometimes to find my lipstick when I go to the ladies room.(now I know what takes so long):heehee:

marie354
12-29-2006, 06:58 PM
Ericka, Mine is getting that way too. It's got 5 pockets and a roomy center area that's a catch all for a lot of things... Makeup case, Wallet, Extra polish, Eyeglass cleaner... The list goes on... and on... and on... Just like that Energizer bunny.

Kate Simmons
12-29-2006, 07:10 PM
Ericka, Mine is getting that way too. It's got 5 pockets and a roomy center area that's a catch all for a lot of things... Makeup case, Wallet, Extra polish, Eyeglass cleaner... The list goes on... and on... and on... Just like that Energizer bunny.
:hugs:Sometimes I have to be careful when I open mine up. Think I still have some rice in there from The Rocky Horror Picture Show I went to last year.:rolleyes: :happy:

kerrianna
12-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Sometimes I have to be careful when I open mine up. Think I still have some rice in there from The Rocky Horror Picture Show I went to last year.:rolleyes: :happy:

First the rice, then the mice....:tongueout

Kate Simmons
12-29-2006, 07:27 PM
First the rice, then the mice....:tongueout..........and sandra's cat too, I think. Geez it never ends.:idontknow:

kerrianna
12-29-2006, 07:29 PM
..........and sandra's cat too, I think. Geez it never ends.:idontknow:

I don't think my dog will fit in your purse, so you're all right there.

Can't imagine the scene in the lady's room when you next go apply the make-up. :heehee:

Jodi
12-29-2006, 08:18 PM
Marie, Always remember that the purse is part of the outfit, just as important as the shoes, jewelry, and other accessories. GG's love their purses and they take note of each and every one they see. A great bag adds a great deal to overall presentability when out.

Jodi

marie354
12-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Marie, Always remember that the purse is part of the outfit, just as important as the shoes, jewelry, and other accessories. GG's love their purses and they take note of each and every one they see. A great bag adds a great deal to overall presentability when out.

Jodi

Ain't it da truth, Ain't it da truth!
My GF came back from Annapolis Tuesday with a fantastic purse. A bit bigger than mine, 2 nice pockets on either side, one on each end. One side flips open with pockets for makeup and a mirror. Other side has change pocket, money slot, credit card slots. Wow! And a nice roomy catch all in the middle. I'd love to have one like that. A space to fill up with everything a girl needs to carry including pockets for your cell and camera!
:D :D :D

Kate Simmons
12-29-2006, 08:49 PM
In all honesty Sandra, I never go out without one. My favorite is a medium sized black/patchwork one with a shoulder strap that has a whole lot of compartents in it. I can carry all my makeup, my hairbrush, camera plus various other sundry items. Quite indispensible really.:happy:

Kieron Andrew
12-29-2006, 08:53 PM
Ain't it da truth, Ain't it da truth!
My GF came back from Annapolis Tuesday with a fantastic purse. A bit bigger than mine, 2 nice pockets on either side, one on each end. One side flips open with pockets for makeup and a mirror. Other side has change pocket, money slot, credit card slots. Wow! And a nice roomy catch all in the middle. I'd love to have one like that. A space to fill up with everything a girl needs to carry including pockets for your cell and camera!
:D :D :D
then u need to tell her she needs to give it to you when she gets a new one (next month lol)

Tina Dixon
12-29-2006, 11:10 PM
Don't have one, I don't leave the garage so whats the sense?

Karren H
12-29-2006, 11:21 PM
Yep...have 3 or 4...but only use them when I go out enfemme...but do carry a largish computer bag which everyone calls my purse at work... in male mode!! hehe

Love Karren

Penny
12-30-2006, 12:54 AM
I alway carry a purse when I go out dressed. I keep it full of all the important stuff including, of course, money. Who wants to carry a broke purse!:heehee:

Huggs

Penny

trannie T
12-30-2006, 03:05 AM
I carry a small purse, it holds my keys, wallet, pepper spray, change and makeup. If I had a larger purse I would fill it with more stuff. I have no desire to carry a 'man purse' in tourist mode I carry a camera bag which holds all I need.

StacyCD
12-30-2006, 06:15 AM
When enfemme, I have a purse that carries the 'essentials.' Since the list of essentials is so long--it's not a tiny purse. In male mode, my computer case serves as a purse. Actually, when you come to think of it there is not a lot of difference between the two except the purse is smaller! Maybe I've been crossdressing all this time without knowing it! Too bad I didn't enjoy it more!

Christina Nicole
12-30-2006, 09:35 AM
A purse is an essential fashion accessory. While it is not strictly followed the purse, shoes, belt, etc. that a lady wears should all match and complement her outfit. So one purse isn't enough. I generally try to match my purse to my shoes. It helps pull the outfit together. But it does make buying new shoes in a new color a bit more expensive.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

bredalee25
12-30-2006, 09:45 AM
yes i use a purse all the time they are a great place to keep all of your stuff. I too like the not cluttering of the pockets. I've included a pic of my purse.

ttfn

marie354
12-30-2006, 09:50 AM
I alway carry a purse when I go out dressed. I keep it full of all the important stuff including, of course, money. Who wants to carry a broke purse!:heehee:

Huggs

Penny

Well I always say... If it's not broke, You're not trying hard enough!

Kieron... I think a purse is a very personal thing and would really wouldn't want one that looks like sombody elses, soooo... It's another excuse to goooo SHOPPING!
Woo-Hoo!

Kate Simmons
12-30-2006, 09:58 AM
Well I always say... If it's not broke, You're not trying hard enough!

Kieron... I think a purse is a very personal thing and would really wouldn't want one that looks like sombody elses, soooo... It's another excuse to goooo SHOPPING!
Woo-Hoo!
:hugs:Love that attitude Sandy. You go girl!:^5: :battingeyelashes:

MsJanessa
12-30-2006, 10:31 AM
not only don't go out without a purse but can't go out without one----no other way to carry make up, license, money, credit cards etc.

RobertaFermina
12-30-2006, 10:42 AM
A purse is a magical talisman.

It says "I'm going out there, and in style!"

My first one: Black Square Bag, with 3D Black Roses and Stem, two open compartments, one slim zippered compartment between.

When I bought my purse I felt that bold declaration - why else would I want a purse ?

I get a real joy each time I reach into it for the coin-purse, or my credit card or car-keys.

With money, and make-up, and hair-brush, nail files, Starbucks' Card, and Cell-phone inside, a purse packs more power than any Wallet !

Tiger in a pretty Cat-Suit, that's my purse !

RRRRrrrrrrr! Roberta!

Kate Simmons
12-30-2006, 10:52 AM
I gotcha Roberta, but I really don't like reaching in there to get my wallet, that means I gotta fork over money (I'd rather get someone else to spend their money on me:heehee: ). The other benny of having a purse full of all that stuff is that you can use it as a weapon to fend off any would be mashers. (Yeah, I should be so lucky, right? ):p

Phyliss
12-30-2006, 11:05 AM
While not strictly a "purse" I do carry a utility day planner bag. Has lots of zippered compartments and a nice cell phone holder pocket that I use for my reading glasses, (yeah this half blind old broad needs them).
I find that by carrying it my clothes fit better without having my pockets stuffed with things.
My very straight and conservative brother noted it recently and I jokingly called it my "batman utility bag" noting that it works better than having my pockets all lumpy. I think he bought it. Don't care if he didn't.

RobertaFermina
12-30-2006, 11:16 AM
Wallet? I should think NOT! ......notice I said coin-purse Erika-Dear.

I carry Visa for moments when there are simply no "Generous Admirers" to be found <nevermind that they are *Sigh!* never around the cashier stand>.

If you are a swinger <beats being a tosser>, do get a purse with a substantial strap. Wouldnt do to snap a strap, miss a masher, and place your valuables in to a Low-Earth Orbit !

OH! And remember to pull out your pressed powder compact before slinging that bad-girl ! You can use the mirror to aim and swing behind you, AND the powder shatters on impact anyway...it'll leave dust in the bottom of your purse.

Another one, you can 'accidentally' and lightly whack an attractive masher with a pose of surprise and apology. Once they see you and take to the bait you can, let them have it, or let them have it....or both!, which ever you prefer.:devil:

Cheers!

Ashley1
12-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Ashley would be lost without her purse! It holds everything except her bowling ball, and the lipstick is always at the bottom in a far corner.

Stephanie-L
12-31-2006, 08:40 PM
The times I go out en femme(sadly too few) I always carry a purse. Since I don't wear pants, only skirts or dresses, I need a place to carry my wallet, makeup, hair brush, etc, etc. And I find nothing more feminine than being able to pull out my compact and lipstick for a little touchup...Stephanie

Jennaie
12-31-2006, 08:51 PM
I don't leave the house en-femme without a purse. Do you know a woman who does?