PDA

View Full Version : Go on.. Confess

suzi_cd
12-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Its the end of the year... a time for renewal and to plan for the future...

marie354
12-29-2006, 08:14 PM
She is sitting in the den with me doin' her thing on her computer, so I asked her. She told me that she's not happy or sad about it and that she accepts it as a part of our life and allows me to do it any and/or all the time that I choose to.
:hugs:

melissaK
12-29-2006, 08:20 PM
Not sure 4 options are enough . . . how about SO knows, is not happy but puts up with some, and I still lie about some.

Cherry Lynn
12-29-2006, 08:25 PM
My wife knows and is happy with it but uneasy about others knowing even though I am out to a few friends and family members.

carla smith
12-29-2006, 08:28 PM
OK, I am happy and skilled (luck has nothing to do with it) without any commitments....(defined as SOs). But lots of.....:Party2:

Have fun out there!

DW
12-29-2006, 09:52 PM
Have to agree with melissaK on this one. SO knows some, I lie about some.

Stormgirl
12-29-2006, 09:58 PM
I am happy go lucky I'll tell you what :devil: No ball and chain for me =)

susie evans
12-29-2006, 10:28 PM
my so is in the other room and says it's up to me have funn and let me watch tv i will call if i need any thing
susie:2c:

Bluebird GG
12-29-2006, 10:56 PM
I am happy as a lark that Teriann dresses it is the best experience their is not a thing wrong with crossdressing i luv it, i luv to participate in her dressing it makes my year! I am always asking are u dressign tonite and if she isnt i want to know why like yesterday! i just luv it there's nothing better! their is nothing better than seeing your man in a great pair of heels! signed a happy camper!:D :thumbsup:

Jocelyn Quivers
12-30-2006, 12:06 PM
Since me and my SO are getting married soon she know's every single detail about me. We are already discussing where we will go clothes shopping on our honeymoon. Jocelyn

veronicagirl
12-30-2006, 12:55 PM
I have a good GF who lives 40 miles away. She has NO key to my home, and doesn't just come over without calling or emailing me. Works out great for my feminine half.

kaitlin
12-30-2006, 01:28 PM
My Girlfriend knows, loves, and supports my fem side. She says that I am the most complete, open minded person she has ever known. And she is sure that being in touch with my female side is why. Kaitlin

occdresser
12-30-2006, 01:34 PM
I am happy go lucky I'll tell you what :devil: No ball and chain for me =)

You have over 1000 posts but no picture. Lets see a picture:D

KateLongman27
12-30-2006, 01:51 PM
Well I'm single and have no worries about a SO, however I do have some New Year Resolutions on the forefront so see how 2007 goes and currently winging it at mo!

Susan Johnson
12-30-2006, 01:54 PM
I have put that wife knows but is not happy. I need to enlarge on that a bit, wife knows and does not mind to a certain extent. She states she does not understand why, (I don't either. but I don't know or wish to stop!). Dressing at home is OK, dressing when we are away is ok also if we are not likely to meet anyone, not just people we know. She will help me buy clothes and makeup. I suggested ear piercing the other day but that is a no-no. Will accept what I have. :love: :love:
Susan

Casey Morgan
12-31-2006, 01:37 PM
I wouldn't say "happy go lucky" (hmm, I wonder what that phrase is supposed to mean, if you know what I mean) but I don't have an SO.

lela
12-31-2006, 02:52 PM
I was married and divorced, my ex knew all about Lela, and supported me. Now that I'm single, I live this wonderful life to the fullest. If you walk into my house you'd swear that there was a woman in the house, with all of the feminine touches I have. My decorating screams girly girl.

Pat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
12-31-2006, 03:37 PM
Well I told my g/f back in June of 06. At first we talked about it all the time and she hated it. I work early morning and she works late afternoons. We only see each other on the weekends. Since I went to sunrise shift we hardly have time to talk about anything. I think that she trys to forget about it. At times I do feel gulity.

My mother is part to blame for my crossdressing, I was dressed as a girl for the first 7 years of my life. I remeber being dressed and my mother always apoligizes everytime we talk (we live 300 miles form her). I remeber the nights when my mother and father would go out and while my dad was getting ready she would paint my nails. I would walk on the hard floor in her high heels.

I have been to three differnt doctors and nothing has helped. I guese my g/f is putting up with it. She is well aware of my childhood, not to mention having a abuse father.

I do know that she enjoys when we go shoping because I always pick out her clothes and match them up very well.

My crossdressing consist of clothing wigs, and just now getting into make up.

Well thats my story in a nutt shell.

Pat

DeDe.CD
12-31-2006, 03:47 PM
Well my wife encouraged it from the start after talking about it. Loves it. And loves seeing DeDe
around the house...We are still working on make up though......DeDe.

Sasha Anne Meadows
12-31-2006, 04:45 PM
Same for me DeDe. Wife loves it.

Ms. Sarah G
12-31-2006, 05:27 PM
I have made so many promises to myself about when I would let myself go out and be seen.
This year I want to really try harder, and not just live in my head. I know it will be a little odd to my wife after so many years of "I'm not really interested in doing that" to say "I want to go out tonight as a girl", but she is open to me being who I want and not living in secret.

So I want to try and go at least to one event that isn't just some sort of Halloween thing.

Babette
12-31-2006, 05:33 PM
I'm one of the fortunate ones. She not only knows about it but she helps me select and buy all my clothes. That is a good thing when considering how fashion challenged I am.

It has not always been this way. It took me nearly 25 years to approach her with the issue. When I did, her response was "Well OK, let's go shopping." It helps too that our family has fledged and we enjoy the company of each other.

I wish that everyone could have my good luck.

Babette

Sharon86
12-31-2006, 05:35 PM
My wife will activly buy clothes for me when she is out shopping whether i'm there or not, and i have on many occasions asked if my dressing bothers her or not, and i always get a straight forward 'NO'. Yet i still get this feeling in my gut that something bothers her, no matter how much i ask !!! maybe i'm asking the the wrong questions? Who knows..Sharon.xxx