PDA

View Full Version : Does size matter?

Gary
12-30-2006, 02:13 AM
As i spend more time here and see more avatars/pics of others I began to notice "size" as it were. I became somewhat curious...many seem to prefer what i would consider larger sizes, and I wanted to know if your choice of size was dictated by you body, what you think looks good on you or what you perceive makes a GG look good? Having never been a boob man, not my specialty, hehe, Ive never used size as any sort of a guage with GG's. I am speculating this is why, even with such a large frame, i prefer smaller sizes...currently a B. Maybe some of you can enlighten me on this "tiny" topic.

gary

Deborah
12-30-2006, 02:20 AM
I don't think size matters to me. I usually wear a B if that is what you are referring to as i have a smaller frame. A C cup looks overly large on me so i quit wearing it.

Shelly Preston
12-30-2006, 02:24 AM
Everything in the correct proportions works best in my opinion

kerrianna
12-30-2006, 02:28 AM
Everything in the correct proportions works best in my opinion

:iagree:

(haha I knew your thread title would attract one of the moderators :heehee: - they're quick here :thumbsup: )

Michelia
12-30-2006, 02:36 AM
I have never been a boob man. I like legs. I thus like shorter skirts because I like my legs. But I could care less about boobs.

When I ordered my breastforms, I went with the recommendation of the salesperson. She assured me a girl my size (255, 5' 11") would not want anything less than a C or a D. She insisted I would feel sexier and have more of a realistic "bounce".

When I first tried them, I thought them way too large and I was not comfortable with myself at all. But my GG likes them and says they are in proportion to the rest of me. I am getting used to them and I am starting to think I was properly advised. That said, I do not know if down the road I may also order a smaller size as well to use for certain applications where I might want to use lighter clothes such as camis or spaghetti strapped tops.

Michelia

trannie T
12-30-2006, 02:45 AM
I wear boobs from huge to none and no bra. I usually wear a B or C on my large frame. I ordered a couple of bras over the phone once, one a B cup and one a D cup, the lady taking my order pointed out the difference in cups, I replied that the advantage in being a crossdresser is the ability to change sizes. She quickly took the rest of my order, I think I gave her too much information.

Scotty
12-30-2006, 02:56 AM
While I'm slender, I could probably feel comfortably balanced in a C cup.
But for me I want the real thing, and right now I'm at an A cup.

But my black wonderbra is a B cup and while it's a tad big on me gives me the exact balance I want.

I've always preferred dating women with small breasts too, in GG's I have found that those women tend to either be really self conscious of it, or they are self-confident and size does not matter.
I prefer the latter :)

Kate Simmons
12-30-2006, 03:45 AM
Good question Gary. One of the great "mysteries" of life, especially this kind of life. To put it delicately, I think that our desire for "size" is a "crossover" from our being men and our perception of what makes a person"feminine". One thing I've noticed is that when the club I go to has it's semi-annual CD/TG weekend, One T-gal I know who is not particularly good looking gets more than her fair share of attention from "admirers". They hover around her like bees around honey. How come? Does she have a winning personality? Not really but she does have super D-cuppers!:eek: Not that this gal is jealous in the least, mind you (yeah, right!). It does go to show (to me)however, that a lot af guys are "boob" men whether they are guys or girls. That's about the "size" of it, in my opinion.:heehee: Ericka

Eugenie
12-30-2006, 04:09 AM
I've always been attracted to large breasts as a male. I happen to have natural large ones. Of course like most people I like to show what I find is my best feature :D I never wear miniskirts because my legs aren't that attractive, but I like to wear open top letting my cleavage show.

But, besides appearances, I also like the feeling that these large breasts procure me. I like feeling them bounce on my chest when I walk. They make me feel "femme". I also like the feeling of soap on them when I take a shower.

But I know that many men aren't interested in large breasts, fortunately for women who don't have such breasts...
:hugs:
Eugenie

Lanore
12-30-2006, 04:19 AM
Mine are mine and I think I'll keep them. Besides, I save on breastforms.

Lanore

SusanTL
12-30-2006, 04:25 AM
Hi.

I think it matters on what you are trying to achive, and how you feel about yourself. In my case I am a "B", cup, right now, but I want to be a "C" cup. I have been living full time female for the last couple of years. I have come to learn that many women feel about there breast size as men feel about there penis'. Many men want as big a penis as they can get. In turn, many women want bigger breasts. I myself also want bigger breasts, I would like to end up being a 38c. Through hrt I am a nice 34b.

Hugs - Susan

RobertaFermina
12-30-2006, 04:36 AM
Girls,

Let me be Frank....strike that....Francis!

I am vain.

I want you to look at my face.

I go for the B Cup because it is enough to check off as "OK, not deformed" and then start looking elsewhere for something interesting, like my glowing personality, or face, how about an eyeball or two?

If I wanted to stun, hypnotize, or seduce, I would go for the C or D Cup. It's not my thing.

Keep Looking Up?

Roberta

Cherry Lynn
12-30-2006, 05:35 AM
I fill a "B" naturally and with my size looks rather nice.

vet
12-30-2006, 06:32 AM
I've always had this thing for huge breasts - since I was very young and "borrowed" my mother's bras. I just can't get them big enough - I've even taken in (sewed) some bras to make the band size smaller and thus give me a much larger cup size.

TxKimberly
12-30-2006, 09:08 AM
Well, I'm with you on this one Gary. I prefer the look of smaller "breasts" *blush*.
I couldn't give you a reason, that is just what appeals to me.
When I look at a woman, I guess the order of my interests (as far as physical) are:
1. Eyes
2. Hair
3. General Figure
4. Legs
Yes, I know that some of you are saying "eyes, yeh right" but that really IS the first thing I notice.
Kim

marie354
12-30-2006, 09:35 AM
In the past, I've dated many women of all shapes and sizes. It's hard for a lot of to be satified with their size. A-B cup women want D's or DD'd. The ones with larger ones absolutely hate it. It's harder to maintain a good posture, they have back problems that they complain about, they get in the way a lot. Most I've known get soaked just washing dishes. A lot wish they were a B or C. So size does matter. We have the option of choosing the size that we want and that's a big advantage that GG's don't have. The expression about never being able to please a woman is in fact true for a lot of them. Most are perfectionists and want to look as good as they can be, but a lot never seem to be satified. That's why trying out new clothes, new makeup, and shoes is so important. The right looks are hard to achieve sometimes. Over the years I've learned to respect women for all that they go through, some of which we'll never have to, thank GOD. It's true that they start experimenting at a young age, so they have had a lot more practice.
I guess what I'm saying is... Experiment with a few different sizes and determine what looks best for you, before you go to the expense of ordering forms. Good forms are quite expensive, and I personally wouldn't like to more than one at a time as they wear out, (and everything does).
Try a B, take a few pics. Try a D, take some more pics. There is a definate differance in the feel, especially when they have the proper wieght.
:hugs:

ToyGirl
12-30-2006, 09:44 AM
I think alot of people dont realise how top heavy they look. Most of us have have contend with *male* shoulder/hip ratios. If your shoulders are allready way to big , D cups arent going to help. im 5'10'ish and think A cups suit me fine , though if whatever im wearing makes me look flat , i bust out the chicken fillets and go to a B. Though i allways liked small breasted girls.

Kiera Knightly :thumbsup:

CheriTV2006
12-30-2006, 10:37 AM
Hi Gary, When I fitted myself for artificial breast inserts I found that a larger chest (like myself) demands whatever size neccessary to offset it to give a more
feminine-structure to the illusion. If i went smaller, it would show me more masculine chested. Cheri.

Tina Dixon
12-30-2006, 10:48 AM
Hey I am a leg person, but a great set of boobs all ways makes me look, now my self when I dress I have a set D's , now they don't big at all on me, being 6'3" they are a match, not to big and not to small, thats the ferfect world.

MsJanessa
12-30-2006, 10:59 AM
you should go with what is in proportion to the rest of you---too small and it is not feminine--too large and you look like a caricature of a woman.--My suggestion is that most of Us are either B or C girls