PDA

View Full Version : Who started it ?

osteph
12-30-2006, 06:07 AM
I am sure these questions have been asked before but, if I may, I would like to ask them again.

Are there any of you whose wife / SO / or another female initiated your crossdressing.
Does your wife / SO / or another female now initiate dressing sessions.

Osteph

StacyCD
12-30-2006, 06:20 AM
I started crossdressing at about age 7 so it was initiated long before I met my wife. However, the idea that my wife will initiate dressing sessions is one of my favorite fantasies! Clearly my does not have ESP!

Marcie Sexton
12-30-2006, 06:22 AM
No, I was dessing a long time before my wife came into my life...but now that I'm out my wife does ask for Marcie...she has a great deal of influence on my clothes and how I carry myself now...not only is she "the worlds best wife":2c: but she has been a great support and coach...:hugs:

heathr1
12-30-2006, 08:11 AM
The CDing itself...I started it in my teens, but at the age of about 8 mother bought a shirt in town for me and only when home realised it was a girl's.

She asked if I'd wear it anyway and I did.

Lynette
12-30-2006, 11:40 AM
For me it was my sister. She aways wanted a little sister so she would dress me . Lynette

Jocelyn Quivers
12-30-2006, 11:45 AM
I was basically born dressing. When I came out to my SO she had no problem with it. Now she will often ask for Jocelyn tonight instead of my drab self. Jocelyn

Cristi
12-30-2006, 03:11 PM
I, also, am waiting for my wife to develop ESP so she would know that I'd like her to initiate things more. But I think I'm very lucky as is. She pretty much takes my dressing in stride and doesn't see any real difference between my 'boy' clothes and my girl things. So it isn't unusual if I'm about to hop into the shower for her to grab me a nightgown and clean pair of panties from the bedroom.

There have also been some weekend days that I've told her I'd get out of bed as soon as I decide what I'm going to wear... so she's gone to the closet and picked out a dress or skirt for me. :)

marie354
12-30-2006, 03:16 PM
My SO believes that it's my choice when, where, and how I dress. If she did ask, I'd do it in a heart beat.
:hugs:

Sasha Anne Meadows
12-30-2006, 03:22 PM
My wife started dressing me years ago. Now we live together as sisters.

Missy Anne
12-31-2006, 09:20 PM
I frequently dress in the morning for breakfast. When I can't make up my mind what to wear, Mrs. Missy will pick out an outfit for me. She always asks if I am getting dressed today.

Missy Anne

Wilma28
12-31-2006, 10:36 PM
I think that's just beautiful.

Amy Hepker
12-31-2006, 10:41 PM
I have vage memories of my sisters dressing me up when I was real little as a game. I could not tell you if I told them I wanted to or not. I do remember one other time I had to put on a skirt so my sister could hem a skirt.

susie evans
01-01-2007, 02:46 AM
my mother started it and i foundno reason to quit she wanted a girl but i didn't come out of the closet untill a couple of years ago allthough my wife has known about it since before we got married

RobertaFermina
01-01-2007, 04:08 AM
My first experience was a dare by my college-days roomate - she was a cosmetologist.

My recent SO prefers me to Bob, though she does not ask for me. I think she's hoping that what she sees in me will start popping up in Bob.

Theresa(TGirl)
01-01-2007, 04:41 AM
Actually my mom kinda did start me up, one day, all my underwear were dirty (long story, don't ask, I will not explain it, besides, I kinda forget all of what happened that day), and I told my mom and she went into my sister's room and brought back a pair of her panties, I initially rejected the offer, but seeing as I was young, I was easily convinced, and well, on another occasion, she bought me and my sister, get this, matching panties? huh? She must've got them on sale, cause I know my mom and sales, mine were red and her's wer yellow, they were made of a satiny material, and well, later on I found out my favorite pair of underwear was actually girls underwear, and well, around ten years later, I still love panties, just ain't willing to wear them 24/7 yet.

jean gurl
01-01-2007, 05:05 AM
I was 15 and met a guy in a cafe , he bought me a drink and got talking then took me home to his place.He gave me a few drinks of wine and then took my shorts off and. found I was wearing panties which I had been buying for myself for a while(i was living alone) ,this really turned him on and he soon had his wicked way with me (which i enjoyed).

After that he used to pick me up every nite and take me back to his place where he dressed me in various girls clothes but always gave me fresh panties to wear home after.

His favourite thing was to dress me as a school girl and take me out ,I passed easily as a schoolgirl as I was small and quite pretty with fair hair.

I have worn panties ever since and at home wear nities, sarongs and whatever I feel nice in, but am too muscular now to go out dressed.:love: :love:

luv
Jean gurl

leeanncd
01-01-2007, 07:00 AM
it first started for me when i was beinglooked after bythe lady next door at the age of 11, mum and dad worked away from home during the week so she became a form of auntie to me. it was in the early 60s when there were a lot of strikes here in the uk and i ran out of things to wear so she lent me a rob and panties while my clothes dried , she said that at myage it wouldnt matter, boy was she wrong. leeann

Ammdi
03-10-2007, 09:55 PM
Well besides having a huge pantyhose fetish, there's this: my mom and sister and I were visiting my cousins house, and we were going swimming.... I was about 7 or 8.... I didn't have a suit. They gave me a bikini bottom, and I had to wear that for swimming. Funny: I was so embarassed, when they sent me to try it on to see if it would fit, I left my drab underwear on!

Carroll
03-10-2007, 10:10 PM
I'll answer the second question. Sometimes my wife will insist I get changed.
Usually it leads to.....ummmm.....well... :kissing:...ummmm..... you know:heehee: :battingeyelashes: :blushing:

suchacutie
03-10-2007, 10:19 PM
It's not clear how it started, but my wife did lend me some of her things, then I ordered a few things, and when she saw me in garter, stockings and platforms, she initiated getting a dress for me and it's just continued from there: she buys some things, I buy some, some we buy together. She often suggests things or tells Tina that this or that would look awful :)...

And yes, she will initiate a "visit" from Tina. It's like everything else in our lives...we share!

tina

CDTiffany
03-11-2007, 01:39 AM
WOW!!! You all have very cool (slight kinky, fanatsy ways) of your beginings.
Myself, kind of boring!!! I was taking a bath (8 or 9 years old) On the towell rack was my moms green Bikini, I had to wear it!!!! I got out of the tub, put it on, And thats was the end of it, CD GIRL FOREVER!!!!!!
XOXO Tiffany

trannie T
03-11-2007, 02:14 AM
One summer vacation I was sent to stay with my aunt. . .
actually I've done it all by myself.

Shelly R
03-11-2007, 02:38 AM
Sorry NO and NO. I wish it were different and that my SO would at least accept , she has a hard time accepting my being TG/TS and "full time".

BeckyZ
03-11-2007, 06:47 AM
My wife has told me that I am much more relaxed and fun to be around when dressed. Sometimes when I come home from work tired and grumpy she will tell me to get dressed and relaxed. It always works.

Melanie R
03-11-2007, 02:48 PM
My wife dressed me from head to foot 26 years ago after I told her about my femme self. I dress most of the time at home and also out in public when I want to be enfemme in the public eye. Since I am now retired my clothing at home is always fem. If I am en drab, she will ask if there is a problem.

Dragster
03-11-2007, 08:30 PM
You're not fooling me Becky, I bet you pretend to be all tired and grumpy when you come home from work, just so your wife will ask you to dress!!!
I'm right, am I not?

Tony

Jere Oneil
03-12-2007, 07:09 AM
While I only underdress in public, I started liking dresses very early in my life. I can remember wishing I could wear dresses like my cousin when she was only 3 years old. I would have been 5 then. Then when I started school at 6, I was just overwhelmed with envy of all the pretty clothes the girls in my class got to wear. Then, at 8 years old, I got my first opportunity to wear a dress. It was Halloween, and money was tight, so my mom and my aunt had this "great idea". My cousin and I were about the same size, even though she was 2 years younger, so we would swap genders. I'd go trick or treating as a girl and she would be a boy. I loved it. I got to wear my mom's wig and a pretty pink dress. I even managed to "obtain" a pair of my cousins panties which I hid in the bathroom and put on during a last minute potty trip. That was probably the only time I've ever passed. During our trick or treating, I got asked several times why I didn't have a costume. The first time, my cousin beat me to it, saying, he is wearing one, he's a boy. I'm not sure that one lady ever really believed I was a boy, though. As for my wife, she accepts me wearing skirts around home. We do sleep in separate bedrooms due to her sleep problems, but she knows I usually wear a nightie to bed, and she has invited me into her bed once, so far while,I was wearing it.

Samantha Lough
03-12-2007, 07:59 AM
Well the earliest I remember is in 4th grade and Ifaked being sick so I could try on my moms cloths and nighty, But I had feeling from before can't remember alot of what happen long story

Sweet Jane
03-12-2007, 03:06 PM
I have no idea when I first dressed. All I know is that I have as long as I can remember done it.
I do remember my mother putting panties on me one day when I was about 7 or 8 and shutting me outside...thats the only time a woman has ever initiated any "dressing"...and I don't think that counts. It must have traumatised me a littls as I still vividly remember it 40 odd years later!

lissetta
03-12-2007, 06:12 PM
enugh said:happy:

Angela E.
03-12-2007, 06:26 PM
Describes my situation exactly,except I was dressing for about 15 years before I met my wife.I`ve always been a self starter.-Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :GE: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 12:43 PM
sadly, no it was always my idea. She likes it now but I was never that fortunate.

XDW Nathan-Natasha
03-23-2007, 02:04 PM
I started dressing long before I met my fiance but I'm hoping that she'll eventually feel comfortable asking me to dress up sometime especially if she needs another 'girl' to talk to and no GGs are available.
Plus I think it would be kinda fun to have a ladies night whenever we want to instead of the usual dates, which aren't bad things. It would be fun just to spice things up a little.
But as yet, it is still hard for aj_gg (her forum name here) to call me 'Natasha' - we'll be taking baby steps, methinks - but that'll be alright.

Marcie Sexton
03-23-2007, 02:42 PM
No to the first question...I was doing it a long time before she entered my life, but now she supports me, asks what I'm wearing today, critiques my make up, and the list goes on...but in a loving, caring way...

janetcd2
03-23-2007, 03:10 PM
My mother after she caught me in her girdle, nylons, panties and heels

osteph
03-25-2007, 08:05 AM
I have not beeen able to visit the site now for some time.

I just wanted to say thank you to all who responded to my question and I look forward to more replies.

God Bless all.

Osteph

AERIN
03-28-2007, 01:15 PM
I am from a place and time when little boys wore a dress type shift until they were outof diapers (cloth ones). So form early on I was dressed as a little girl.
At the age of 9 Mom dressed me in my sisters Majorette Dance outfit for Halloween. That's all it took. The magic of that night stayed with me until this day.

In 19th century Ireland it was common to dress boys as girls until the age of 7 to prevent the devil from finding the boys.

Then there are those lovely kilts too! I don't care wat ya call em they are skirts and pleated too boot!