PDA

View Full Version : Anything funny happen to you over chirstmas

MJ
12-30-2006, 01:33 PM
hi girls
well it had to happen sooner or later. i was up Early and in the bathroom shaving my legs Butt naked when the door opens and there was my friend looking at me :eek: . all he could say was nice ass .. i did lock the door !! lol . now i am the butt end of jokes for a while... so anything happen to you ?
happy new year

kaitlin
12-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Hi MJ, Nothing that funny happened here, I would have fainted or something. haha But.. did he know before??? Kaitlin

Karren H
12-30-2006, 02:20 PM
Too Funny!! Nope.......nonfunny and nonfem holiday here.....I assume that your friend knows about your femside?

Karren

Kate Simmons
12-30-2006, 02:20 PM
Damn Marissa, what a compliment. I would have been high the rest of the day on that one. Of course, no way I'm the bashful type either.:heehee:

MJ
12-30-2006, 02:43 PM
Hi MJ, Nothing that funny happened here, I would have fainted or something. haha But.. did he know before??? Kaitlin

hi kaitlin
yes he knew. now he wishes he had a camera. his girlfriend now knows so new years eve party every one will know about me lol ..

well i got through Christmas and was not read at the Xmas party. so new years should be interesting.. i just know he will say something he is the type

Tina Dixon
12-30-2006, 02:46 PM
All I can say MJ is watch your back side:heehee:

vbcdgrl
12-30-2006, 02:46 PM
No CDing. Took a driving trip to Montana with my son. Spent Christmas with a bunch of friends and relatives there. I haven't dressed in almost 2 weeks, but that will be remedied tonight.

Vikki

TxKimberly
12-30-2006, 03:07 PM
But then again, no one told me I have a nice ass either! lol

Kim

hi girls
well it had to happen sooner or later. i was up Early and in the bathroom shaving my legs Butt naked when the door opens and there was my friend looking at me :eek: . all he could say was nice ass .. i did lock the door !! lol . now i am the butt end of jokes for a while... so anything happen to you ?
happy new year

Jenn2716
12-30-2006, 03:25 PM
Well, there were two funny episodes for me;

First, when I got ready for hockey one night during Christmas, I pulled my undershirt and pants out of the dryer and stuffed them into my hockey bag. (I always wear a thin long-sleeved undershirt and long-john style pants so that the equipment I wear doesn't go right against my skin). Anyway, I got to hockey and put on my under-armor undergarments and started getting the rest of my equipment ready. After about a minute one of the guys across the room gets up and walks over to me. Next thing I know he plucks a pink sock off of my shoulder. I guess the static cling from the dryer is to thank for that. I said "Oh thanks" and smiled and he just smiled back. I don't know if he knows I'm married, but I'm sure he didn't know that it was my own pink sock that he handed to me.

Then on Christmas morning I was opening my stocking stuffers along with everybody else and found that my wife had snuck a couple of femme items in with my regular stocking stuffers. I had to look quickly and tuck them back into the stocking, otherwise I would have had to explain to my in-laws why their daughter was giving her husband nail polish and mascara as stocking gifts. :heehee:

Miss Terr
12-30-2006, 05:32 PM
I got all dressed up (with no place to go) and not 10 minutes later, I hear sirens getting closer and closer.
Soon they are in my Apt complex and the PA is announcing something unintelligible . I'm thinking WTH!?
So I go by the door and listen and all I could hear the firefighter on the PA saying" __ __ ___ come out____ __ ___ ___here. Everybody_______ out ____ __ __here."
I m now starting to worry if they will be running towards my door with the fire axe.
And I hear more and more sirens! :eek:
So Finally i hear clearly
"Everyone send your children out Santa is here"
Boy what a relief because to escape from the flames with just the evening dress on my back would have made for an akward moment.

Sierra Evon
12-30-2006, 05:49 PM
I wore a dress with my jacket over-top all day , and attended a nite church service , I felt like I needed to hear the word and to pleage to re-start my relationship with the lord GOD, and I felt good......:happy:

joanlynn28
12-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Marissa, you butt is the only thing your friend noticed? What about the extra hardware? To hear about my Christmas experience read my thread "Not being read""

Calliope
12-30-2006, 07:32 PM
i was up Early and in the bathroom shaving my legs Butt naked when the door opens and there was my friend looking at me :eek: . all he could say was nice ass ..

Reminds me - when I was about 8 or 9, I opened the bathroom door and there was my mother - in about the same situation.

All I took away with me at the time was 'she has freckles in the same places as me' - plus 'wow, did she ever look upset.'

Anyway, now that I shave my bum, I know exactly what she was doing that day, back in '68.

My mother, I love her dearly - she's a hippie now - lives in a tent on the Mexican border. I'd figure she hasn't shaved anywhere in 20 years!

Boy what a relief because to escape from the flames with just the evening dress on my back would have made for an akward moment.

It might have made Santa's day, y'know. Long road trips away from the missus, and all.

kristytv
12-30-2006, 08:17 PM
I got all dressed up (with no place to go) and not 10 minutes later, I hear sirens getting closer and closer.
Soon they are in my Apt complex and the PA is announcing something unintelligible . I'm thinking WTH!?
So I go by the door and listen and all I could hear the firefighter on the PA saying" __ __ ___ come out____ __ ___ ___here. Everybody_______ out ____ __ __here."
I m now starting to worry if they will be running towards my door with the fire axe.
And I hear more and more sirens! :eek:

reason 110 to not live in an apartment :heehee:

Cherry Lynn
12-30-2006, 08:44 PM
I forgot to change my wallpaper and screensaver which are pics of me dressed and my son came in while I was in the shower. I heard him talking and when I went to check my PC the door was closed to the room. My wife came in and said I boo-booed. I got a chance the next night to talk to him alone and asked if he saw my screensaver. He said he saw a woman at the computer and asked who it was. I said a friend who was visiting. Guess I passed and he did not even know it was me. My wife was a nervous wreck. Happy New Year to all.

serinalynn
12-30-2006, 09:35 PM
Don't know about this being funny: I am retired from the military and having long blonde shoulder length hair, I drove onboard a near by military base. I presented my retired military ID card and the military guard and He said "Have a nice day Ma'am" and then I continued on my way with a BIG smile on my face. I love being called Ma'am

Paula Thomas
12-31-2006, 11:22 AM
I got a woman's jean jacket (Eddie Bauer).

My wife had beeen given it by a GG friend, because it was too big for her.

It was too large for my wife, so she offered it to our oldest daughter.

It was too big for her, so I said "Let me try it."

It fit, and the only comment my daughter/wife had was that the buttons were on the wrong side.

So................ I get to keep it as mine. :D

DW
12-31-2006, 02:31 PM
Great story Miss Terr. I bet it took about an hour to get your heart rate back down.
NOT the way you want to meet the neighbors.

Missy Anne
12-31-2006, 07:46 PM
Marissa,

Nothing funny happened except watching a guy almost run into someone else while he was busy checking out my legs in the mall. But you probably already read that in our post.

Missy Anne