PDA

View Full Version : Back from Blockbuster

Megan_Renee
01-21-2005, 08:30 PM
Hi all! I just got back from blockbuster. My wife and I drove up to get a video game. We were in the parking lot and I almost chickened out. My wife said, "DAMMIT! You made me come out in this freezing cold, we're going inside. You cannot chicken out."

So we went walking in...

I came to a realization... I know none of these people and none of them know me. What's the worst they could think? "Hey, there's a crossdresser." Well, they'd be right, would they!

Several guys were really polite to me, and one guy clocked me (either that or he had a sever muscle spasm). Girls are either very polite or they didn't notice.

It was a very nice time for a first trip!

Megan
--,--`--@

alba68
01-21-2005, 08:52 PM
Wow, Megan well done. I wish I was that brave. Maybe one day.

Trinity_cat
01-21-2005, 08:58 PM
Way to go Megan :D

You and the wife will be doing the grocery shopping next :)

Tristen Cox
01-21-2005, 09:10 PM
Even better maybe you'll go with her shopping for clothes! Well done Megan :cool:

Love
Tristen

Megan_Renee
01-21-2005, 09:14 PM
She and boy have already bought Megan some nice shoes... Megan was very appreciative... Very...

Wife says that Megan is a littlbe bit of a shop-aholic anyway... "You bought what?" "How many Sweaters did you just... *gaugh*"

She's just jealous 'cause Megan is so cute... ;-)

Not really...

Strawberry Marguritas are good.

Megan.

Trinity_cat
01-21-2005, 09:15 PM
Even better maybe you'll go with her shopping for clothes! Well done Megan :cool:

Love
TristenYou're pushing it Tristen. I was giving Megan a chance to practise before hitting the boutiques :rolleyes:

Holly
01-21-2005, 09:19 PM
Hi all! I just got back from blockbuster. My wife and I drove up to get a video game. We were in the parking lot and I almost chickened out. My wife said, "DAMMIT! You made me come out in this freezing cold, we're going inside. You cannot chicken out."

So we went walking in...

I came to a realization... I know none of these people and none of them know me. What's the worst they could think? "Hey, there's a crossdresser." Well, they'd be right, would they!

Several guys were really polite to me, and one guy clocked me (either that or he had a sever muscle spasm). Girls are either very polite or they didn't notice.

It was a very nice time for a first trip!

Megan
--,--`--@
But Megan, did you get game? <grin> Well done!

racquel
01-21-2005, 09:21 PM
Exellent,nice wife.
What movie did you pick?

Megan_Renee
01-21-2005, 09:23 PM
Exellent,nice wife.
What movie did you pick?

We rented Burnout 3... ok, so that was something HE wanted... Megan wanted Princess Diaries...

Wierd having two minds in there...

Megan

Danielle1960
01-21-2005, 09:55 PM
I think you have a good coach! Kept you going forward when your confidence wained. :) Can't wait for the day my wife comes around for me!
Danielle

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 10:17 PM
sounds like the frist of manny trips good for you..............

Sharon
01-21-2005, 10:19 PM
Very cool Megan Renee. But talk about split personalities :eek: .

ChristineRenee
01-21-2005, 10:31 PM
Bravo Megan...and well done. It's pretty cool that your wife accompanied you particularly in the cold weather. Says a lot about her willingness to support you. I doubt that my wife would ever be that conciliatory, so when Christine eventually takes her first small step, and she will, it will probably be with some other members of the sisterhood who will have her back.

So congrats to you Megan on the taking those first steps as they are always the hardest.

Love,
Christine Renee

sexyblondecd
01-22-2005, 04:05 AM
You really hit the nail on the head when you said that none of the people know you and you dont know them....keep that mind-set, each and every time you venture out, and soon it will become second nature. And, if you do happen to see someone you know, chances are, they will be so shocked, (if they dont know) that they would not believe it anyways, so your safe!!....SBCD

Rikki
01-22-2005, 04:18 AM
Megan,
You have a great supporter there. Glad that she was with you to help you throug the first steps. Keep the attitude and you will be fine. Some day, I hope to have what it takes.

Rikki

Julie
01-22-2005, 08:12 AM
Great news Megan, I'm very happy for you and your wife deserves a big hug.

JJ