PDA

View Full Version : Bribery and Corruption...

Emma_Forbes
12-30-2006, 03:20 PM
Hi Girls,

As I was watching a crime thriller concerning blackmail earlier, the following question occurred to me....

If someone tried blackmailing you over your crossdressing, would it work?

Silly question I know but if it's too close to home, please accept my apologies and ignore it.

Em

Emma_Forbes
12-30-2006, 03:22 PM
Thought I ought to answer my own question....

It wouldn't work with me. I'd just tell the person they were threatening to tell before they did.

Em

marie354
12-30-2006, 03:23 PM
I'd never let that happen. I'd tell them... ''Are you crazy? Tell anyone you want! Everyone I care about already knows anyway.'' Except John Q. Public! And they'll find out sooner or later.
:hugs:

Shelly Preston
12-30-2006, 03:24 PM
I dont have enough to make it worth their while

I would do everything to make sure they get arrested

Karren H
12-30-2006, 03:26 PM
Actually a good one Emma!! And I've thought of that a few times and for me I doubt that it would work....but I do have a friend that had that happen...and it did work and was very nasty.. But I'm sworn to secrecy on the details! So I guess it depends on your situatuon!!

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
12-30-2006, 03:30 PM
Hardly Em. I've got nothing to lose and potentially everything to gain by such an attempt. I've already "lost" everything family wise but am very adaptable and have always been a loner more or less. Since becoming Ericka, I've gained a multitude of friends who have accepted me and would support me. As far as work, I'm retired so it would make little difference. Sure, I'm in a different situation than most are but the principle remains the same. What I've learned is that being Ericka is an important part of who I am and is worth fighting for no matter what lewd scheme someone may come up with.:happy:

TxKimberly
12-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Hi Girls,

As I was watching a crime thriller concerning blackmail earlier, the following question occurred to me....

If someone tried blackmailing you over your crossdressing, would it work?

Silly question I know but if it's too close to home, please accept my apologies and ignore it.

Em
Nope, it would not work!
I'm on the edge of not caring who knows anyway. Combine that with the stubborn streak I have (I'm Irish, French, German, and American Indian if that helps explain the stubborn) and you would be in for rough ride if you tried.
First thing I'd do is laugh and tell 'em to go ahead.
Second thing I'd do is make it a priority to get even. Not that it would upset me THAT much, but there ARE principles at stake here! lol
Kim (GRRRR- Don't I sound tough?!)

Joy Carter
12-30-2006, 04:36 PM
There was a mention in a thread about gay people being a security risk, and not being able to work high security type jobs. I can see it causing some harm to any system as well as for the employee.

Teresa Amina
12-30-2006, 05:06 PM
Go ahead, make my day! I wouldn't mind losing that crummy retail job, and I've no immediate family. He he he:devil: I'd get unemployment if they fired me:D

Amanda Jane
12-30-2006, 05:12 PM
no, everyone knows about me

Rachel Morley
12-30-2006, 06:13 PM
First off they'd have to know all of my family whereabouts and they've have to make contact with them, as they're scattered all across the US and Europe that might be difficult. Even if they stayed closer to home, my wife is already very accepting, as is her sister, I'm fairly sure my wife's son already knows, and even if they told my employer, what would that achieve? Human Resources aren't going to fire me for something someone (they've never heard of) says I apparently do in my spare time. Even if they had pictures would that prove? I can't really see it working. Even in the worst case scenario all that would happen is there might be some rumors going around and if that made me feel uncomfortable (which I doubt) I could always change companies.....I do that from time to anyway.

Sweet Jane
12-30-2006, 06:17 PM
Hi

theres an awful lot of people that I wouldn't want to see me like this, but blackmail wouldn't work...probably precipitate me accepting all this, because once people know, I can't lose any more I suppose....and I would find my true friends too.

michelleliz
12-30-2006, 06:22 PM
I have thought about that before. The answer is No. I wouldn't let it happen. My x wife tried to do that to me. She was going to tell all of her family so I told thel First. They didn,t think it so bad considering the way they knew she treated me . When my marriage ended I had to live with her mom for a couple of months untill I had some money> She throu me out of my owne house with no money and no where ot go. I was sooo glad to get away from her that I let her do it.
Michelle Liz

trannie T
12-30-2006, 06:29 PM
I'm pretty stingy, anyone trying to blackmail me will have a really hard time getting anything of value. I'm pretty bullheaded, anyone trying to blackmail me would meet a lot of resistance. Finally, I'm not ashamed of being a crossdresser to be blackmailed one has to be doing something wrong, I see nothing wrong in being a crossdresser.

Phyliss
12-30-2006, 06:48 PM
You wanna WHAT kinda mail me????? HARDY HAR HAR!!

If you wanna waste your time and effort go ahead. Oh PLEASE don't tell my wife, Oh please don't tell my hair dresser, Oh please don't tell the ladies at the various shops I frequent, Oh please don't tell my nail tech, Oh please don't tell my sister, Tell my brother? go ahead, he'd punch you in the nose for lying, wouldn't believe you anyhow, (little does HE know :heehee: ) Oh you're gonna tell my employer? Here's some news for you, I'm self employed.
See, I wouldn't care.

susie evans
12-30-2006, 07:59 PM
it would not work on me i have had people try this tactic before and it got ugly and at this point in my life i'am not going to change any way

Angie G
12-30-2006, 08:40 PM
No I don't think it would work with me my wife knows I think my kids would be ok with it others who cares:hugs:
angie

linnea
12-30-2006, 08:45 PM
Though I have carefully and somewhat fearfully kept my crossdressing a secret from my family and friends, blackmail would not work on me either. As some others have said, I would not only cause the blackmailer grief (including civil charges for blackmail), but I would also create other problems for that individual. Some of my family and friends simply would not believe it whether it came from me or someone else. But if the bell were rung, I would not even try to un-ring it.

EricaCD
12-30-2006, 09:03 PM
I did not start to "show" myself in public - even on the internet - before I was basically ok with the notion of being outed completely. That's not to say I would be thrilled about it. On the contrary, I really would rather not be outed. But at the same time, my wife knows, my firm would not care so long as I continue with my practice and I guess I would learn who my friends really are.

Oh yeah. I'd make 100.0000% sure that whoever it was went up for the LOOOONNNNGGGG haul for blackmail.

Erica

JeanneF
12-30-2006, 10:23 PM
I did not start to "show" myself in public - even on the internet - before I was basically ok with the notion of being outed completely. That's not to say I would be thrilled about it. On the contrary, I really would rather not be outed. But at the same time, my wife knows, my firm would not care so long as I continue with my practice and I guess I would learn who my friends really are.

Same here.

If I didn't want to risk being outed, I wouldn't go out in public. But, I'd rather not be outed for the time being if I have the choice. :)

Jammie Lyann
12-30-2006, 10:31 PM
Ha I'd laugh at them , then if they felt froggy enough to tell others, I would then find out who my true friends are, ( wife an oldest son know, an best friend knows ) an as for my place of work well we have 3 females out there that are gay an the company is afriad to look at them wrong,

Besides my xwife tryed this stunt by telling everyone that I was gay an that I slept with one of her male friends, she went as far as to have the guy agree with the story, didn't work, the people I know in this town have known me far longer than her, an those that know me well asked before leaping. (hehe but she told them the wrong story :D )

Butterfly Bill
12-30-2006, 11:01 PM
Since everybody I now know has known I dress from the minute they first saw me, since I am out, I would imagine that I wouldn't have anything to worry about.

Amy Hepker
12-30-2006, 11:47 PM
It's already happened to me in the past. I have had a couple of old girlfriends tell my friends about me dressing. When I was asked about it I denide it. My xwife, I know has told people about me, and I did let them know that I did dress. I still don't dress out in public as I don't think I can pass. Maybe someday after I get my new wig and get some makeup tips from my Lady, I might post a pic.

Scotty
12-31-2006, 12:38 AM
Ha!! Anyone that knows me knows that it would be a complete waste of time to attempt such a thing, despite me being in the closet.

Those that know me know I am a "Woman" of honor, and I would not allow my honor to be broken by giving in. I would stand and fight, and fighting would mean saying "Tell all you want". I would immediatley come out to my family, a pre-emptive strike and start looking for a new job in the big city.

I'm such a person of ritual, I don't like change and while it's stressful it's not always bad!

Anyway, maybe a previous life issue or something but honor is everything to me. Strange eh?

But this is all speaking hypothetically of course :)

Kate Simmons
12-31-2006, 01:21 AM
Well, for being a bunch of "girls", it seems we all have the "stones" to maintain our convictions, don't we?:happy:

videor
12-31-2006, 01:48 AM
Hard to imagine that I have anything that anyone would want but the answer is NO! I have nothing to hide.

Christina Nicole
12-31-2006, 07:50 AM
Someone I dated tried that. She got some money from me, but I got her on her second attempt to blackmail me on video tape. I kept a copy of the tape and so did my attorney, if she said anything, we'd file charges. She'd do time for that.

I never told anyone after that.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Jocelyn Quivers
12-31-2006, 12:17 PM
While I definetly would not want to be outed right now. My pride and ethics would take over and I would not stand for or give in to any type of blackmail or bribe. I would just have to make sure that I at least would be outed with a good picture of myself first.:D Jocelyn

Bernadina
12-31-2006, 12:34 PM
Sort of reminds me of a TV show I saw once. The blackmailer sent photos to the intended victims who liked the pictures so much they wanted extra prints.

I would hope the blackmailer would have taken good pictures of me so I could order extra prints for my friends too.

MistyCD
12-31-2006, 10:56 PM
When I saw your title, I thought you were talking about politics in New Jersey, LOL....

AmandaM
12-31-2006, 11:59 PM
Coming from a quasi-biker background, I'd have to re-invigorate my old self and have a "conversation" with them showing them the error of their ways. Then, if they tell on me, I can tell their friends that a fairy kicked their ass.

CheriTV2006
01-01-2007, 01:23 AM
I'm at the point in my journey where there isn't a soul on the planet who I would give a care if they knew, including all my family members. I've always gotten a mental rush at the slightest or extreme exploitation of my fem. Feel the release! If there's a parade goin' on, I want to be out with out with the flag! Cheri-G.U.R.L.

Sharon
01-01-2007, 01:34 AM
There isn't a soul that I care about who hasn't seen me, or at least knows of me.

Back when I was in the closet, it would have devastated me to have someone do this, much less know about the secret in the first place, but I would never allow myself to be coerced into paying for their silence.