PDA

View Full Version : New begining

michelleliz
12-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Hi every one
A new year is just around the corner and I thought I would start a thread. I thought it was time I
got more active rather then just set back and listen to all of you.
Question.
Is any one doing a day to day journal on How they feel and what they do as the other Sex ( Man or Women)
I am retiring some time after the first of the year and will spend my time female 24/7.
I know emotions change for me so often It might give me some insight on how I really feel about different things.
I will be trying to get some Pictures on here. If I can figure out how to do it. And I am interested I making Friends. I have heard it said " you have to be a friend to make one"
Any comments?

Michelle Liz

marie354
12-30-2006, 04:52 PM
That all sounds good Michelle. I havn't been keeping a journal, but that sounds like a great idea. As long as you can remember to add an entry at least every day, kinda like a diary.
I retired about 5 years ago. It took some getting used to though, Finished some projects that I never had time to finish before. Trying to stay as busy as I was used to being is not that easy, mostly I don't have the energy that I used to have. Things still get done, they just take longer. And I got plenty of time to do just about anything I want and set my own scheduals too.
I hope your new year will be as bright as the summer sun rising uppon the ocean on a clear day.
:hugs:

michelleliz
12-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Thanks for your reply. I would like to do some traveling also. Want to go thru the new england states next fall and maybe to Oregon in the spring

Michelle Liz

Diannna
12-30-2006, 05:06 PM
You know! It's funny you bring that subject up. I've been meaning to do just that very thing. Trouble is I don't usually have the time. Suppose if I don't atleast start, I'll never get to it. Thanks for the reminder.

Kate Simmons
12-30-2006, 05:07 PM
Having retired earlier this month, I'm planning on doing the same thing Hon. In fact I have already started. My purpose is to see if I want to do it full time.The way I see it, the real test will be the day in and day out hum drum stuff with doing housework, errands and all of the other domestic chores and just basically being myself. The "glitter" part(getting dressed up, makeup, etc.) is easy but really living it? Well, I'm going to find out. The big difference for me is I won't be Ericka/Rich, just Ericka with no "Rich" to fall back on while I'm doing this experiment. I'm the kind of person who, when I do something, I pretty much do it all the way.:happy: Ericka

michelleliz
12-30-2006, 05:08 PM
Your welcome Have fun with it. and I thought no one was going to read this:)

Michelle Liz

Sheila
12-30-2006, 05:28 PM
Actually as a GG I occasionally go back and reread the posts I have made from the start of finding out my partner is a cdr and I find that I pretty much put down on the forums how I was feeling at the time - so if you like it's an internet diary of the way I am feeling on a day to day basis - find I now question less - or perhaps with less anxiety, read more, answer the few I feel qualified to put my :2c: worth into and watch my/our life unfold as I look back over my posts.

Jess

michelleliz
12-30-2006, 05:28 PM
I agree I try to be the best Michelle I can be. I spent the day out shopping. Went to the god will got a sweter for $4.50 and a two piect outfit( size $):) for $ 8.00. Had a wonderfull time. then went to Burgerkink for lunch. It is so good to be accepted as a women When you go out.
Thanks for your reply you allways give good advise . I like reading your post.

Michelle Liz:happy:

michelleliz
12-30-2006, 05:50 PM
Thanks Jess
And do you feel. You have made the right choises? I have a lit t leareven about getting pictures on the forem. Karen is the one that posted my picture on here . i just purchesed a new program Print shop 22 I am hoping it will help me. Wish there was a Spell checker. I am the worlds worst Speller. I guess it would help If I looked at the moniter and net the key board.
Michelle Liz

Sierra Evon
12-30-2006, 06:09 PM
I do keep a journal , but have'nt really made any entries in it for about 2 months , my journal book is soo-cute pink with a princess on it and it even has a lock so I can lock-it , but I live alone so there really is no need !!!!
Going femme 24/7 , thats great I'm happy for ya, still can be a challenge tho, you know how society can be , the journal can be a big help , girls have used journals alot , just one of the many secrets of the GG world.....I wish you luck :happy:

michelleliz
12-30-2006, 06:15 PM
I usally don,t have any trouble passing. I spent the day today out shopping and ate lunch at Burger king. Had a nice talk with one of the girls that worked there but was on break. I think I was accepted fully as a women. That is such a great feeling

Michelle Liz

trannie T
12-30-2006, 06:37 PM
Good idea! I keep a journal when I travel but have not done one at any other time. I'm going out for New Year's so I'll make my first entry January 1, 2007.

michelleliz
12-30-2006, 06:40 PM
I think it will help to correct mistakes that I make. I think I will learn a lot about myself

Michelle

Lanore
12-30-2006, 07:54 PM
Hello Michelle
So you're going Femmale 24/7? Enjoy and have fun being you. As for a journal, I never took the time to keep one. However, it sounds like a good idea.

Lanore

Karren H
12-30-2006, 10:40 PM
Never kept a journal of how I feel....but if I did it would be the same....in either mode!!! I feel great about myself!!! Period!!!

So good for you, Michelle!!

Love Karren

Calliope
12-31-2006, 12:13 AM
I am trying to keep up a Blogger page - paragraph a day sorta thing. (I've been a compulsive writer all my life, so that's no stretch.) This forum is its own (social) journal - very cool for getting the thoughts clear, and the responses & interactions can often be edifying.

Good luck on the 24/7. Bet you'll be having the time of your life !