PDA

View Full Version : a dumb question !!

MJ
12-30-2006, 04:03 PM
hi all
may i ask a question if we male 2 female go out em-femme. then what is the female 2 male . term ? would it be drab.. but that would not be drab to you ..is there a term for this ? thank you

oh and captain if i may say you look very handsome ... guess i have to find that dress and purse with heels now

happy new year

Kate Simmons
12-30-2006, 04:16 PM
En homme I think.:happy:

Abraxas
12-30-2006, 06:02 PM
There's been some discussion about this, and I think we decided that we haven't decided! Haha! I do like en homme though, as do, I think, a few of the others.
I just call it 'me' though, as there is no alternative. :happy:

CaptLex
12-30-2006, 06:12 PM
There's been some discussion about this, and I think we decided that we haven't decided!
You're right, there doesn't seem to be a common term. I usually refer to it as "boy mode" and "girl mode". :happy:

Kieron Andrew
12-30-2006, 09:33 PM
en homme or boymode

Dasein9
12-31-2006, 12:31 PM
I use en homme or "in my real clothes."

Oh, and I'm going to have to disagree with you, MJ. The only dumb question is the one you don't ask.
(Sorry. The teacher in me just couldn't resist.)

Lex
01-05-2007, 08:30 AM
Haha, en homme is cool.

Tina Dixon
01-06-2007, 12:43 AM
How about stud mode:thumbsup:

ZenFrost
01-07-2007, 11:55 PM
I don't really have a term for it. Since I'm in male attire almost constantly (except when I'm in the shower ;-) ) its more unusual for me to dress in female clothing. So I say "I'm going as a girl" on the rare occasions when I'm not cross-dressing. Otherwise I just call my cross-dressing being normal or wearing normal clothing.

One joke I played on Halloween a few years ago was that I dressed up in a skirt and tights and other feminine attire. I said that I was going as a girl for Halloween. People kept doing double takes to see me NOT cross-dress for once. A few people looked at me strangely when they realized I thought of myself as a guy. But such is the nature of things.

Kieron Andrew
01-07-2007, 11:59 PM
I don't really have a term for it. Since I'm in male attire almost constantly (except when I'm in the shower ;-) ) its more unusual for me to dress in female clothing. So I say "I'm going as a girl" on the rare occasions when I'm not cross-dressing. Otherwise I just call my cross-dressing being normal or wearing normal clothing.

One joke I played on Halloween a few years ago was that I dressed up in a skirt and tights and other feminine attire. I said that I was going as a girl for Halloween. People kept doing double takes to see me NOT cross-dress for once. A few people looked at me strangely when they realized I thought of myself as a guy. But such is the nature of things.
actually thats the same for me since i am fulltime, to dress as a girl would be the crossdressing bit lol

Robin Leigh
01-08-2007, 01:39 AM
Another option that came up last time was "el hombre".

How about "macho mode"? :)

Robin

ZenFrost
01-08-2007, 02:28 AM
Another option that came up last time was "el hombre".

How about "macho mode"? :)

Robin

"Macho mode" wouldn't fit me too well because I don't really do the 'Macho' thing, it could be "not-so-macho-but-still-male mode" though. But that's too much of a mouthful.

dancinginthedark
01-08-2007, 02:40 AM
hmmmmm After looking though the picture thread recently how about Yummy? :D :devil: Sorry guys I couldn't resist. lol

dancin

Kieron Andrew
01-08-2007, 03:07 AM
hmmmmm After looking though the picture thread recently how about Yummy? :D :devil: Sorry guys I couldn't resist. lol

dancinnow i KNOW your not referring to me lol

CaptLex
01-08-2007, 10:14 AM
"Macho mode" wouldn't fit me too well because I don't really do the 'Macho' thing, it could be "not-so-macho-but-still-male mode" though. But that's too much of a mouthful.
Ha, ha! I know what you mean - as a girl I was quite butch, but as a boy I'm too fem to be macho. :p

crossing-the-rain
01-08-2007, 10:25 AM
Ha, ha! I know what you mean - as a girl I was quite butch, but as a boy I'm too fem to be macho. :p

Hi,I don't think you have problem as a man,for me you are a man with no problem,am I OK for you as a woman,for me I'm a woman with problem.
Rain.

dancinginthedark
01-08-2007, 11:03 AM
now i KNOW your not referring to me lol

Knowing how shy you are with the compliments I'll let you off the hook...this time. :D

dancin

Lex
01-09-2007, 12:56 AM
How about stud mode
Stud mode? HELL YEAH. That is definately what I am calling it from now on.

Stud mode!
Stud mode!
Stud mode!

ZenFrost
01-09-2007, 07:21 PM
Stud mode? HELL YEAH. That is definately what I am calling it from now on.

Stud mode!
Stud mode!
Stud mode!

Hmm, now that I think about it I kinda do like 'stud mode.' :-D