PDA

View Full Version : Go Figure

Krystenw
12-30-2006, 04:05 PM
I'm sure most of you read the thread I did last summer about my vacation. That was the first time my wife has let me go anywhere not dressed like a guy.
I came in on our neighbor ladied a while back when they were visiting my wife and they have been pretty cool about the whole thing.
I don't know if it is the season or just the time of the month, but I have been pretty depressed lately and haven't had a dress on for quite a while.
This morning they came over to visit and brought me a skirt and sweater. Nothing doing they insisted that I try it on for them. And of course my wife thought it would be a nice gesture. So I went in and put it on for them and even put on some makeup for them. They thought it fit great. Then they wanted us to come over for lunch and one of them wanted me to be sure to wear a dress.
I went ahead and left the new skirt on and while I was working in the kitchen I got flower on it so I changed into a skirt and jacket set that they had given me and we went over to their place for lunch.
When we got home I needed to go to WallMart to get some things and was just going to wear what I had on.
No way, My wife insisted that I put on some pants.
So I put on some pants and a different jacket and she was happy. She didn't mind me going to the store in all my makeup and all with a pantsuit on but not with a skirt and jacket.
I haven't figured out why, but if she is happy then I'm thrilled.
Needless to say, my depression is almost gone. And I am feeling a lot better.

Joy Carter
12-30-2006, 04:10 PM
You look fine Krysten. I don't know why your lady wouldn't want to go with such a pretty gal. :hugs:

marie354
12-30-2006, 04:25 PM
My jaw would have dropped to the floor if a neighbor brought me anything femme and insisted that I try it on for them. Wow! what a great experience that must have been.
I haven't really been out in public yet, but I feel it coming, and soon too. I'm a bit nervous, but everyone says it'll pass.
:hugs:

Diannna
12-30-2006, 05:23 PM
Well, I guess it just goes to show, you can always expect the unexpected, huh! But how neat that must have been for you. And by the way, you look just great.

StacyCD
12-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Wonderful neighbor!

Jammie Lyann
12-30-2006, 05:30 PM
You look absolutly wounderful, if you had gone out in our town wearing one of those outfits an I had past you I would not even have thought twice about it, an Im alway looking to see if I can spot someone :D
great job keep it up :love:

TxKimberly
12-30-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm sure most of you read the thread I did last summer about my vacation. That was the first time my wife has let me go anywhere not dressed like a guy.
I came in on our neighbor ladied a while back when they were visiting my wife and they have been pretty cool about the whole thing.
I don't know if it is the season or just the time of the month, but I have been pretty depressed lately and haven't had a dress on for quite a while.
This morning they came over to visit and brought me a skirt and sweater. Nothing doing they insisted that I try it on for them. And of course my wife thought it would be a nice gesture. So I went in and put it on for them and even put on some makeup for them. They thought it fit great. Then they wanted us to come over for lunch and one of them wanted me to be sure to wear a dress.
I went ahead and left the new skirt on and while I was working in the kitchen I got flower on it so I changed into a skirt and jacket set that they had given me and we went over to their place for lunch.
When we got home I needed to go to WallMart to get some things and was just going to wear what I had on.
No way, My wife insisted that I put on some pants.
So I put on some pants and a different jacket and she was happy. She didn't mind me going to the store in all my makeup and all with a pantsuit on but not with a skirt and jacket.
I haven't figured out why, but if she is happy then I'm thrilled.
Needless to say, my depression is almost gone. And I am feeling a lot better.
You look great - perfectly passable! Don't know why she is worried about a skirt vrs pants, but if she's willing to go out the door with you dressed, I'd say go get the neatest pant suits you can find and roll with it! <G>
Kim

SherriePall
12-30-2006, 06:36 PM
Krysten -- I followed the summer vacation story and loved it. This short depression-beater story is a very close second. Loved it and the pics. You look great as always.
Now, if I could get my neighbors over. But first, I must work on my wife. You're so lucky. Hope you treat her well.

trannie T
12-30-2006, 06:40 PM
Good story, cool neighbors, wonderful wife. Just remember Rule No. 1; rules shall change at any time, for any or no reason and without any warning.

Mary Morgan
12-30-2006, 07:11 PM
What a wonderful way to finish off the year. I am happy for you, your wife, and your neighborhood girl friends. Happy Holidays, Louise

Calliope
12-30-2006, 07:24 PM
What a charming story - and what a charming neighbor!

linnea
12-30-2006, 08:51 PM
What a wonderful story! I love your outfits and you look great! I would be thrilled to have an experience like yours with my wife and any of my neighbor ladies.
Happy New Year!

Angie G
12-30-2006, 08:52 PM
Great story hun you have cool neighbors :hugs:
Angie

serinalynn
12-30-2006, 09:23 PM
Would like to have them for neighbors myself. :drooling: :jumping: