PDA

View Full Version : wife met part of wendy

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 06:54 PM
rushing around today just before my wife got home clothes put away make up off............supper ready............all going good she came in got supper
ready............puttimg it on the table ................omg pink nails!!!!!!!!!!!!
well no hidding them now..............the look...........what is on your fingers?????........nail polish.........why?????????well????don't you like it????????are you sick..........thats why would you do that????????????

don't think she was happy............what do you think you are (now she is steaming) hey i just put it on and besides that i .........................

don't say anouther word i can't belive you did that your sick..............right now she is setting in watching tv.....................don't think this is a good time to spring wendy on her.......................thinking 1 hour earler she would have met wendy ..............the nail polish probly would not have been as big of a deal then...............mabey she realy isent ready for it now............
yar cding is a rush................. ;)

racheal
01-21-2005, 10:44 PM
here .......................recheal................you got to love this girl .............
hyjacked me and never read it.............. :cool:
your too mutch .................love yar............
Oh Wendy - you say the darndest things - keep 'em coming - love them...

Tristen Cox
01-21-2005, 10:58 PM
Wow girl! Well at least it was only polish, could have been worse, could have but lucky for you it wasn't. Be more cautious babe. We want you here ;)

Love
Tristen

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 11:07 PM
like that would stop me from comming here.........

Tristen Cox
01-21-2005, 11:09 PM
Yeah I didn't think so :p

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 11:16 PM
tristen i wanted to put that part as a post but at the time did not have time to do it
just how would i move it ????????????

Tristen Cox
01-21-2005, 11:19 PM
tristen i wanted to put that part as a post but at the time did not have time to do it
just how would i move it ????????????

You want that part to be a separate thread you mean?
:confused:

Wendy me
01-21-2005, 11:26 PM
#66 that part

Tristen Cox
01-21-2005, 11:35 PM
Behold the power...bwhahahahahaha...*takes bow* *breaks heel* medic!! :p

Holly
01-21-2005, 11:57 PM
Wendy... you okay? I can't help it. It's the mother in me.

ChristineRenee
01-22-2005, 03:35 AM
Wow girl! Well at least it was only polish, could have been worse, could have but lucky for you it wasn't. Be more cautious babe. We want you here ;)

Love
TristenWen,

What Tris said. Be careful, huh? We need you here...and you belong here.;) :)

Love,
Christine Renee

Rikki
01-22-2005, 03:40 AM
Wendy Me,
Be careful girl. Yeah, the nails wouldn't have ment anything had she come in earlier, She probably wouldn't have even noticed them.

Rikki

Megan_Renee
01-22-2005, 03:56 AM
Wendy --

sorry things went poorly, wow. I can't believe the nails thing was such a big deal. Back in college lots of guys "did" their nails, but then goth was in and lots of people did lots of things that were odd.

we're here for you.

Megan

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 08:52 AM
hi girls so far things ok she is just a little weired out for now.................she is home today.........so like a kid sneaking a snack off and on today...............by the way nails still pink.............she just shakes her head........................

ChristineRenee
01-22-2005, 09:30 AM
hi girls so far things ok she is just a little weired out for now.................she is home today.........so like a kid sneaking a snack off and on today...............by the way nails still pink.............she just shakes her head........................Hang tough Wen...don't give in. This could be your opportunity to win her over to your side of this now that this has come out. Remember, this is not WRONG! Different, yes, but definitely not WRONG. Like men have been conditioned to behave, act, and, dress in a particularly rigid way, women have also been socially conditioned to behave and act the way they do. Society has forever locked us into these rigid gender stereotypes and is going to do battle to the end to keep it this way unless we as a culture flat out say, look,THIS is who we REALLY are...just DEAL with it!

Take this potential negative incident, this lemon, if you will, and turn it around into a positive for yourself and, eventually, her, into a tall, cool, refreshing glass of lemonade. No better time to do it than right now Wendy!

Love,
Christine Renee

DonnaT
01-22-2005, 09:57 AM
She'll get over it Wendy. Now would be a good time to ask her how to get the polish off. Just to see what she says.

Georgette
01-22-2005, 10:49 AM
hi girls so far things ok she is just a little weired out for now.................she is home today.........so like a kid sneaking a snack off and on today...............by the way nails still pink.............she just shakes her head........................

Hang in there sis she will come aroud I HOPE? as for the pink nails I have a nuetral on mine wether I am in his or her mode so everybody I see that doesn't know Georgette is comfy with it I tell them it keeps them from splitting, and you know my manicurist says that is true so I am not lying to them. My nails are in the best shape ever that I can remember.
Love ya sis and I'll be saying a little prayer for you to come out on top of this. Youn know every little bit can help. :)

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 01:58 PM
things ok ..........well so far the only things she asked are.........................

1. are you queer????? no.

2.do you love me ?????? yes.

i started to try to say something ........she said i don't want to talk....now ........

she is going to be fine.........i am.not worried .........not a big thing i think..............

this girl is realy closed minded..........a time thing for shure...........so i am jut a little

werid thats ok...............things not greate but not bad ...........going away no way

you girls are stuck wih me..............hugs

Julie
01-22-2005, 02:10 PM
Wendy, firstly I'm sorry this has all happened, I came across this after logging on earlier, you must have had a rotten evening.

Those two questions she asked you are the bog standard questions they would ask and your answers have gone a long way to give her some reassurance, you though must let her decide the pace as she is digesting things.

You're right in saying it's a time thing but the time must be at her pace.

Thinking of you.

JJ

Ava Mouse
01-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Wendy Me,

Yikes, I can only imagine. My wife was wierded out for several weeks, too.

I offered to go to counseling and to purge, if my wife wanted me too. My marriage is more important than CDing. If I were you, I'd take that polish off and remind her what's more important to you.

But don't offer to purge unless you really mean it.

The CIA document is also useful when she starts asking questions...
http://www.dss.mil/nf/adr/sexbeh/sexT2.htm

Lacey Leigh, too:
http://www.laceyleigh.com/

Sharon
01-22-2005, 02:38 PM
Hang in there Wendy, it's going to take some time for your wife to digest all this. But I'm confident that she will and realize that you are still you.
Nevertheless, I'm thinking of you sweetheart!
Love,
Sharon

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 06:16 PM
julie not realy rotten................intresting to say the least..........i think i getting better at messing up.............just not getting up set helpes................

Sweet Susan
01-22-2005, 06:28 PM
How long have y'all been married? She might handle it better if she got the entire enchilada. One never knows. I've sometimes found that once the cat is out, you might as well show 'em the kittens.......

Georgette
01-22-2005, 08:03 PM
AMEN TO THAT SWEET SUSAN I KNOW AFTER I GOT BUSTED BY MY SO IT WAS ALL OR NOTHING AND IT COULDN'T BE BETTER NOW WE GO SHOPPING TOGETHER IN THE GIRLY SECTIONS AND THE BOY PLACE TOO, SO IT ALWAYS DOESN'T TURN OUT IN A NEGATIVE MANNER. WENDY HOLD YOUR GROUND YOU AND YOUR THERAPIST DESERVE IT LET he/she KNOW ABOUT YOUR ENCOUNTER i AM SURE THERE WILL BE A DISCUSSION ON IT.LOL :) :) :rolleyes:

racheal
01-22-2005, 08:05 PM
julie not realy rotten................intresting to say the least..........i think i getting better at messing up.............just not getting up set helpes................
I guess that this is also what makes life challenging - the mystery, the discovery, the vigor of life...

paulaN
01-22-2005, 10:06 PM
why do thay think we are sick. i hate that. I hope it all turns out well for you. it seams that our own wifes are the hardest ones to win over. and i fermley belive in taking your time on such things but. might just as well spill the beans know and get it all out in the open. your already half way there even though you wer'nt ready.

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 10:06 PM
Wendy... you okay? I can't help it. It's the mother in me.

thanks i am fine the wife just a little freaked out but all in all not bad

thanks mom :p hugs

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 10:09 PM
Wen,

What Tris said. Be careful, huh? We need you here...and you belong here.;) :)

Love,
Christine Renee

thanks girlfreind be back to normal????? what ever that is real soon ;)

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 10:11 PM
rikki your right..........rember check twice...........
thanks hugs

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 10:15 PM
Wendy --

sorry things went poorly, wow. I can't believe the nails thing was such a big deal. Back in college lots of guys "did" their nails, but then goth was in and lots of people did lots of things that were odd.

we're here for you.

Megan

well be busted make up and things...close to big time busted a few times
mabey she is putting the peices to gether...........

thanks sister ;)

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 10:19 PM
She'll get over it Wendy. Now would be a good time to ask her how to get the polish off. Just to see what she says.

at dinner tonight she asked if i would remove the polish she said it made her
uncomfetable.........no problem.........things some what ok ..............

huge hugs :p

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Hang in there sis she will come aroud I HOPE? as for the pink nails I have a nuetral on mine wether I am in his or her mode so everybody I see that doesn't know Georgette is comfy with it I tell them it keeps them from splitting, and you know my manicurist says that is true so I am not lying to them. My nails are in the best shape ever that I can remember.
Love ya sis and I'll be saying a little prayer for you to come out on top of this. Youn know every little bit can help. :)

sister your good for what alies me i was alittle bumed read you post well
sister you got me grinnen...........things ok for now.......lol it's good to have something to bring up a thearpy................

thanks sister hugs :cool:

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 10:31 PM
Wendy, firstly I'm sorry this has all happened, I came across this after logging on earlier, you must have had a rotten evening.

Those two questions she asked you are the bog standard questions they would ask and your answers have gone a long way to give her some reassurance, you though must let her decide the pace as she is digesting things.

You're right in saying it's a time thing but the time must be at her pace.

Thinking of you.

JJ

a time thing for shure things as good as can be for now no real big thing i think.......slow for shure.......i tryed to tell her more but she isent ready
yet

girlfreind thankyou big hugs ;)

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 10:37 PM
Wendy Me,

Yikes, I can only imagine. My wife was wierded out for several weeks, too.

I offered to go to counseling and to purge, if my wife wanted me too. My marriage is more important than CDing. If I were you, I'd take that polish off and remind her what's more important to you.

But don't offer to purge unless you really mean it.

The CIA document is also useful when she starts asking questions...
http://www.dss.mil/nf/adr/sexbeh/sexT2.htm

Lacey Leigh, too:
http://www.laceyleigh.com/

polish off tonight ..........the purge thing .......no way.....i can't .....i wont
we will get through this been through a lot worse........she a good wife put
her through hell before........some eggshells......small careful steps.....

thhanks girlfreind.....hugs :)

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Hang in there Wendy, it's going to take some time for your wife to digest all this. But I'm confident that she will and realize that you are still you.
Nevertheless, I'm thinking of you sweetheart!
Love,
Sharon

thanks girlfreind things ok could be better........could be worse..........
not a reason to panick for me...............i think..........

huge hugs to yar ;)

Tristen Cox
01-22-2005, 10:43 PM
Wendy don't you dare purge!! Parish the thought. (if you do though remember your sister's and donate ya know:p) Only kidding. Take care of her, and care of you too..OK?

Love ya
Tristen

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 10:45 PM
How long have y'all been married? She might handle it better if she got the entire enchilada. One never knows. I've sometimes found that once the cat is out, you might as well show 'em the kittens.......
been married 27 years right i think she got intergestion on just the nail polish
play it out and see what happens.........mabey kittens later

hugs to yar ;)

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 10:47 PM
I guess that this is also what makes life challenging - the mystery, the discovery, the vigor of life...

i coulden't have said it better............

thanks girlfreind :p

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 10:50 PM
why do thay think we are sick. i hate that. I hope it all turns out well for you. it seams that our own wifes are the hardest ones to win over. and i fermley belive in taking your time on such things but. might just as well spill the beans know and get it all out in the open. your already half way there even though you wer'nt ready.

just doing what it seams she can handle for now............

thanks sister :p hugs

Stephanie Brooks
01-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Oh no Wendy. I just saw the thread. I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier!

First, *BIG HUGGLES* Wendy.

Second, *BIG HUGGLES* Wendy.

You've been here for me and I want to be here for you.

I don't know what to say at this point, except I'm here for you. We're here for you. You're one of the cheerleaders around here, only it's more than that. You're one of the people who does the equivalent of getting some of us back on our feet and dusting us off. You get us dancin' again.

Well Girlfriend, it's time for you to dance too. It will be okay. I see the positive spirit in your posts and responses in this thread, but I can see a bit of defeat too. You have these hopes that what you're doing and what you are is fine. It is! Now the most important person in your life is questioning what you know to be good. She's hurting now too.

I wish you and your wife the best! If there's anything I can do, please let me know.

Okay, come on, it's time to get back up and dance. You'll work through this. Just gotta hang in there.

*BIG HUGGLES* Wendy.

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 10:52 PM
Wendy,
I think every wife freaks out at first. This is a big warning light that she may not be comfortable with this and you are going to need to find out who and what is more important in your life right now. I wish you the best and hope everything works out the way you want and you choose whatever will make you the happiest

right now just small steps........we will see were this goes...........

huge hugs girlfreind ;)

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 10:57 PM
Wendy don't you dare purge!! Parish the thought. (if you do though remember your sister's and donate ya know:p) Only kidding. Take care of her, and care of you too..OK?

Love ya
Tristen

good lord no way purge just the thought makes me cringe.........
tristen thank you sooooooo mutch for your helpe the outher night
i can't tell you how greatefull i am thankyou...........

love you sister :p

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Oh no Wendy. I just saw the thread. I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier!

First, *BIG HUGGLES* Wendy.

Second, *BIG HUGGLES* Wendy.

You've been here for me and I want to be here for you.

I don't know what to say at this point, except I'm here for you. We're here for you. You're one of the cheerleaders around here, only it's more than that. You're one of the people who does the equivalent of getting some of us back on our feet and dusting us off. You get us dancin' again.

Well Girlfriend, it's time for you to dance too. It will be okay. I see the positive spirit in your posts and responses in this thread, but I can see a bit of defeat too. You have these hopes that what you're doing and what you are is fine. It is! Now the most important person in your life is questioning what you know to be good. She's hurting now too.

I wish you and your wife the best! If there's anything I can do, please let me know.

Okay, come on, it's time to get back up and dance. You'll work through this. Just gotta hang in there.

*BIG HUGGLES* Wendy.

girlfreind you did it to me .......i thought i would sneak in and thank everyone here and sneak out.........well you got me .....i got a smile on......and a tear
in my eye ..........thankyou......girlfreind......your words always are just right
danceing for shure...........not all crazey..........but still danceing

love you sister ;)

Wendy me
01-22-2005, 11:13 PM
sorry for just posting all them in a row.......i just wanted to say thank you to each one of you . through all the troubles we have seen in this place our home.......i have
learned a lot...........thats helpe full when i mess up...........makes you more level headed........

thanks sisters for helpeing me be able to deal with lifes little troubles

huge hugs to you all

Holly
01-23-2005, 01:57 AM
...through all the troubles we have seen in this place our home.......i have learned a lot...........thats helpe full when i mess up...........makes you more level headed........

thanks sisters for helpeing me be able to deal with lifes little troubles

huge hugs to you all
Wendy,

We're sisters here, for cryin' out loud. That's just what sisters do... we're here for one another. In no time yo'll be ready for another playday! And there's always shopping to take your mind off things! :D

Wendy me
01-23-2005, 01:07 PM
so far so good nails cleaned of polish...trimed down..........her request.........not a biggy...................speaking now thats good lot of questons ...............her bigest
fear that i will leave her i told her not going to happen ..............been intresting
she wanted to know why i hade polish on .............i said i liked it.......that was enough
for her.........she dosent want to talk abought it any more............hanging in so far ok

ChristineRenee
01-23-2005, 01:13 PM
Sounds real good Wen...maybe it will all just blow over now and you two will be back on track again. We're always here for you girlfriend if you need us...remember that. (BIG HUG!):)

Love,
Christine Renee

Julie
01-23-2005, 01:22 PM
Wendy, thanks for the update, I've been sitting here worrying how things were going. It's important you're there though when she has the questions and this place will have to take second place (third after shopping) for now.

Take care

Love Julie J

Tristen Cox
01-23-2005, 01:29 PM
Choose your answers wisely and honestly. That's my best advice. We're here for you anytime you should need us. *hugs*

Love
Tristen

Tamara Croft
01-23-2005, 01:41 PM
Hiya Wendy.... I'm just catching up with posts.........and OMG..... you shocked her a good one then huh!!!! I can't imagine what I would of said to my SO (if she wasn't a CD) probably would of thought it odd... but sick??? Hmmm... That's a bit strong in my opinion.... maybe she was just venting. Ask her why she called you sick..... see what she says to that.

*hugs*

Tamara x

Stephanie Brooks
01-23-2005, 04:38 PM
Tamara, we need more women like you in this world. Tammy's a very lucky lady, and Tammy-Man (for lack of knowing a male name) is a very lucky guy. You are a very special Lady. Thank you for being you!

Stephanie Brooks
01-23-2005, 05:02 PM
Hiya Wendy!

You dancin' again? I hope so.

How are you doing today? How are things with your wife? I hope things are going well with the both of you!

You know what's really so weird about this? From what I've seen and experienced, we crossdressers are devoted to our spouses. Translated: We don't cheat on our women/men. That we're a bit more connected with women (men for F2Ms) and have an affinity toward lacy, frilly things (masculine things for F2Ms) can upset a relationship is beyond comprehension.

My perspective on reactions of someone learing her friend's husband is either cheating on his wife or crossdressing:

"Oh, he was screwing a girl young enough to be his daugher? Tsk, tsk. Was she pretty? Was she fat?"

"He was wearing WHAT?! What a ______!!!!!!!!"

Wendy, my life, my work is dependent upon logic. There's no apparent logic in any of this, except for the fact that this is just how things are. With any luck your wife will someday come to understand that Wendy-Man is still her husband, always has been, and always will be. In a perfect world maybe she'll also come to understand that Wendy isn't a threat to her or to your marriage.

Wendy, I'm not much for religion, am basically agnostic. I don't believe in a god, but would reconsider if shown proof. However, sometimes even I like to think that perhaps there's something beyond. Here's something I kinda like myself when I'm feeling a bit low:

Footprints in the Sand

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

written by Mary Stevenson

Hang in there Lady!!!!!! Love ya Wendy!!!!!!!!!

Holly
01-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Wendy,

Glad to hear that things seem a little better today. I hope this goes w/o saying (but I'll say it anyway) if there is anything I can do (short of loaning you my credit card), Please let me know. Help from any one of us is as close as you keyboard.:cool:

MichelleGray502
01-23-2005, 09:57 PM
Hi wendy : right now she is very schocked and surprise with seeing the nail polish and not really sure what to see of it. if you have been married for a long time and she loves you she will come around and accept it. when i first met my wife i told her on the first date about michelle and at first she couldn't belive but after a few mintues she accept it and now she loves michelle to death and couldn't image living without now. she is very supportive and kind to both my male and female mode.

anyway sis like all the others said i say the same thing things will work out and we are all here for you.
michelle_peanut_skirter

Wendy me
01-23-2005, 11:13 PM
so far nails ....no polish...........i told her she was makeing more of this than it realy was....not to worry ......i told her just think of every thing we have been through
together .......this is nouthing.........i told her if she wants to ask anything go ahead
mabey we just need to get this cleared up.......she brought up lastfall she caught me
with eye shadow on and now nail polish.........i asked her if she wanted to talk.......
she said if i am not gay and i love her .........no she dosen't want to know any
more we went out to eat and watched the football game things seam ok..............

ChristineRenee
01-23-2005, 11:24 PM
It's good that you are talking about this with her. It may take some time but she'll get over it. As you said she is making way too much of this. Keep talking and working through it, sounds like you have a handle on this now. Be strong and stand up for yourself Wen...you did nothing wrong girlfriend.:)

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

Wendy me
01-23-2005, 11:28 PM
thanks girlfreind........just been a little rough on poor little wendy...........were going to let her loose tommrow..........god i ready to explode.......i need wendy............

ChristineRenee
01-24-2005, 12:55 AM
Wen...sounds like we need an emergency shopping trip girlfriend! Wake up Tristen and Racheal, warm up the bus, and let's head out to the mall sweetie!;)

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!:cool:

talitha
01-24-2005, 01:29 AM
PINK nails????

ok, so you read somewhere that nailpolish made your nails 'better'......

all you could find was pink......

talitha

BTW.....have a babysitter, and he has all DIFFERENT nail polish on at the same time.....and he is NOT CD........

Rikki
01-24-2005, 02:43 AM
Wendy, hang in there girljust keep doing what you are doing and she will come around. I hope. You know what she is going through right now and she needs for you to be patient. I wish there were something I could do for you two, but I can pray for you. Good luck.

Rikki

Wendy me
01-24-2005, 07:15 AM
[QUOTE=talitha]PINK nails????

thay went with the outfit............... ;)

janice4ever
01-24-2005, 07:34 AM
Why is it the marry you, they luv you they take vows for better for worse for richer for poorer till death do you part. Yet put on a skirt,blouse,woman's underwear and they don't want you. I'm still them same person you luv.Just because I like womans clothing doesn't change me. They always say to you you don't understand woman things,dress like them an your perverted. I just want to be able to dress from time to time, but the wife says your preverted are you gay or do you want to become a woman. No to all these things I just want to be able to dress now and then

Wendy me
01-24-2005, 08:27 AM
janice we use to joke abought that a long time ago.........i use to say you married me because you loved me just the way i was and you spent the last 20 something years trying to change me into something i could never be..................................

oh how things have changed..............

ChristineRenee
01-24-2005, 09:22 AM
[QUOTE=talitha]PINK nails????

thay went with the outfit............... ;)Wen...that was priceless...and sooo logical!;)

ChristineRenee
01-24-2005, 10:05 AM
Wendy and Janice,

You both made such valid points. Janice I think the reason gg's recoil so much when seeing their man dressed as a woman is partly condtioning by society that it is "wrong" and also seeing it as "unfair competition" with the other woman in his life. She often will have to keep other gg's from taking her man away from her but never expects that the other woman in his life could be within himself.

Wendy I know exactly what you mean. I think my wife married me thinking that it was something that I would either give up willingly or just find that I won't need anymore. I know that she never thought it would be something that I could never give up and she really never got it until this weekend that the person she fell in love with was Christine, the person on the inside who ran the show and not "Roy" the external man who's personality and persona were the creations of Christine. It took 11 years for her to finally see it and may take awhile longer yet for her to completely comprehend just what has been revealed to her.

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

Tamara Croft
01-25-2005, 08:30 AM
Tamara, we need more women like you in this world. Tammy's a very lucky lady, and Tammy-Man (for lack of knowing a male name) is a very lucky guy. You are a very special Lady. Thank you for being you!

I just read this.... and I'm blushing!!! Thankyou for your kind words. I am a very lucky lady to have Tammy.... I almost lost her for good.... but I have her now and I'm never letting her go again. :)

Tamara x

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 08:57 AM
I just read this.... and I'm blushing!!! Thankyou for your kind words. I am a very lucky lady to have Tammy.... I almost lost her for good.... but I have her now and I'm never letting her go again. :)

Tamara xI think you're going to need some stronger rope then...:D

racheal
01-25-2005, 09:03 AM
I think you're going to need some stronger rope then...:D
Duct tape maybe? (Only joking - have to find out what this joke is about now)... :p

Tamara Croft
01-25-2005, 09:03 AM
I think you're going to need some stronger rope then...:D

No rope required... Love will keep us bonded :) (the rope is good for fun tho :p)

Tamara x

racheal
01-25-2005, 09:10 AM
No rope required... Love will keep us bonded :) (the rope is good for fun tho :p)

Tamara x
Great come back Tamara! I am laughing my head off. Cheers! :)

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 09:17 AM

Tamara xKinky MISTRESS...is there enough there for one more?....:eek:

racheal
01-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Kinky MISTRESS...is there enough there for one more?....:eek:
Sure is - climb on in, it's a large closet. :)

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 09:22 AM
Sure is - climb on in, it's a large closet. :):eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...ok

racheal
01-25-2005, 09:29 AM
Welcome Chsrtine! He he... We saved a spot for you... :)

Tamara Croft
01-25-2005, 09:32 AM
You just hijacked this thread.......... I hope Wendy takes away your shopping priviledges!!!!!!!!!

Tamara x

racheal
01-25-2005, 09:34 AM
Oh No! Don't want that. Need to shop. :) Hmmm, we hijacked it? Sorry about that...

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 09:37 AM
You just hijacked this thread.......... I hope Wendy takes away your shopping priviledges!!!!!!!!!

Tamara x

i am shocked it took this long to get hijacked............thay can shop but thay have to treat us................... ;)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 09:38 AM
Oh No! Don't want that. Need to shop. :) Hmmm, we hijacked it? Sorry about that...

no your not sorry .........that ok :p

racheal
01-25-2005, 09:38 AM
i am shocked it took this long to get hijacked............thay can shop but thay have to treat us................... ;)
OK. One satin night gown for each of you. :)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 09:44 AM
that works..............

racheal
01-25-2005, 09:45 AM
that works..............
They are most certainly great items to wear around the home and in bed. Smooth feeling. Then sometime you're wife may let you wear one to bed with her. You never know what could happen then... :)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 10:45 AM
dream of that oh well mabey someday.....................

racheal
01-25-2005, 10:56 AM
It's a reality for me - my girlfriend doesn't mind, but she does mind the satin sheets - she slides around in them too much. :) But at least the satin night gown keeps you snug and warm. :) Maybe it will be a reality for you too Wen. Don't worry, it will come true. :)

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 02:45 PM
Duct tape maybe? (Only joking - have to find out what this joke is about now)... :p

High tinsel steel handculfs, oops she already has those :p

Tamara Croft
01-25-2005, 03:41 PM

Stop telling them all my damn secrets!!!!!! *smacks you*

Tamara x :p

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 05:44 PM

Tamara x :pattention...humanoid...pleasure...unit...we...ha ve...ways...of...making...you....talk...do...not.. ..attempt....to....leave....we...have....secured.. .every...exit...you...are...our....prisoner...now. ...remove....articles....that...are...restricting. ...access...to...unit's....pleasure....devices.... start....with....dual....strap....bolt-on...protective....covering....thank...you...for.. ..your...co-oper...oh...my...look...at...the...fun...bags...on ...this...unit....fellow....cyborgs....ah...ha...h a........:) :)

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 06:08 PM

Tamara x :p

You know I keep most of them...
http://www.geocities.com/tristencx/icons/handcuffs169zb.gif
Uhm can you smack me again?? I've been a bad girl today, you should punish me :D

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 06:10 PM
attention...humanoid...pleasure...unit...we...have ...ways...of...making...you....talk...do...not.... attempt....to....leave....we...have....secured...e very...exit...you...are...our....prisoner...now... .remove....articles....that...are...restricting... .access...to...unit's....pleasure....devices....st art....with....dual....strap....bolt-on...protective....covering....thank...you...for.. ..your...co-oper...oh...my...look...at...the...fun...bags...on ...this...unit....fellow....cyborgs....ah...ha...h a........:) :)

You really should change that battery, it's terrible when you stutter
:p

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 06:26 PM
You really should change that battery, it's terrible when you stutter
:pinvoluntary...response...to...viewing...of...hum anoid...pleasure...unit...exposed...backside....an d...protrusion...of...frontal...globular...units.. ..they...are...how...you...say...in...your...langu age...to...die...for...ha..ha..ha..ha.....;) :cool:

racheal
01-25-2005, 07:07 PM
Hmmm, how'd you guess I had them? :D

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 07:15 PM
i have been rehijacked................

racheal
01-25-2005, 07:16 PM
Who do we blame this time? I don't know where it started. :)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 07:17 PM
same way diff. time

racheal
01-25-2005, 07:19 PM
Oh well, we'll have fun with it anyways. ;)

June
01-25-2005, 08:20 PM
Wendy, sorry I'm getting into this thread late in the game. Unfortunately most wives feel that "this isn't the husband I married" and they suspect that if you've been hiding one thing from them, you're probably hiding other things. Now I know this isn't true, but these are some of the things that are running through her mind.

As with most things, time is the Great Healer. She probably doesn't want to talk about it right now. I'd give it a month or so before you broach the subject again. One possible solution is that Wendy gets to go "away" to a motel for a weekend every so often. This way you won't be intruding in her "space" and you'll get to indulge Wendy without fear of reprisal.

All my best to you <<huggs>>

P.S. -- Don't do an "Ed Wood" (where you barge into the room fully dressed while she's reading your movie script) Life's not like the movies, and most wives won't enjoy this sort of confrontation :)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 10:05 PM
june welcome i would be better sending "him" once a mounth wendy is out to play every day........and the time thing yes.........time is good..........