PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all the comments on the back tat.

lilsissy
12-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Sorry to disappear, I've been away for the holidays. I love this forum and you've made me feel right at home. A little background: I've had my ears pierced for a few years now, including two in my left (one on the lobe, the second higher in the back) and as I said, I love my little belly piercing. You're absolutely right about it only looking good on a tight, trim tummy. I've seen quite a few GG's who shouldn't be wearing those midriff tops to display their belly jewelry, and that just gives me more incentive to diet and exercise to keep myself toned. About the tat, I already have a few, including a beautiful large laced heart/rose combination on my right shoulder blade. When I wear a tank top, it's easy to see, and even though I've received some cruel comments about it from men, I don't care. It communicates a lot about my inner self, that a broken heart can be mended with beauty and love. I also have a sexy chinese character on my left bikini area, done in purple and red, and outlined in black, that means progress, growth , or change. My first tattoo, fading somewhat after twelve years, is a winged unicorn on my left shoulder above my bicep...just because I love unicorns. My tattoos are somewhat "feminine", but I've received positive feedback from lots of people about them, and just ignore the ignorance of others. I'm still cosidering a nice one on my back, and I don't think they're "tramp stamps" (just my opinion.

My eyebrows are plucked regularly by a wonderful girl who maintains them in a somewhat androgenous style, not too arched but obviously attended to. She also colors my naturally curly hair a warm shade of auburn, trimming it in a funky shag that I also love. My monthly appointments at the salon are a real treat for me, and while some of the women may raise an eyebrow, so what? I also spent about 4 years receiving regular full body waxes which has really thinned out my body hair. My ex-wife would accompany me, and it was no secret that I was trying to enhance my femininity as much as possible. The technician knew about, and found very interesting, many aspects of our D/S marriage.

I'm not passable as a girl, 37 years old, 6' 2" tall and approx 175-180 lbs. But I do keep myself slim, smooth and neat. I am not trying to become female, but to incorporate the best of masculine and feminine traits in my life. I like to surround myself with pretty things, and wear clothing that makes me feel good while being appropriate for the occasion. I am bisexual and submissive when it comes to sex, but I am heterosexual when it comes to romance and life. While some may scoff at this contrast, I am comfortable with who I am and long ago stopped caring about what strangers think of me. I am unfortunately single now, as life has taken it's turns, but I hope to meet a woman who appreciates a man of many facets. Until then, I'll take care of myself, look for the best in life and try to be good to those around me.

Sorry to ramble on so...I appreciated all the comments, so I thought I might use this as an introduction. Happy 2007 to you all, and again, thank you for making me feel welcome.:love:

Calliope
12-30-2006, 07:17 PM
Heaven forbid scoffing at any contrast. It's just lovely to hear someone who has put it all together and knows who they are. Glad to meetcha!