PDA

View Full Version : I've returned, for now anyway

AmberDay
01-22-2005, 04:26 AM
Hello all,
Amber returns... (If anybody remembers me, lol)

It has been a really long time since I have been able to return to this site. Just a quick update: I actually went out in public dressed! It happened on Wednesday January 19. My wife (surprised the hell out of me) suggested that I run some errands dressed. I thought she was kidding because she doesn't support what I do. But she was serious, and I went out to the ATM, dropped of a library book, returned a movie, and filled up my gas tank. Although I never came near anybody, I loved it. I'm not ready to go into a store and meet people face to face, but it was nice to FINALLY break through that barrier. I wore a long black velvet skirt, a white long sleeve blouse, black tights and high heel boots. I also wore my wife's winter coat since it was only 10 degrees. Everything went smoothly until I retuned home. I pulled into my parking lot and my neighbor was sitting in his car right next to my front door. I was going to drive out and come back later, but we don't even know each other and never chatted before, so what the heck. I parked next to him, got out, and walked to my front door and went in. I would like to know if he figured me out or not....

And just an update about my family... My wife is now 30 weeks pregnant with our triplets. The doctor is hoping my wife can go to 34 weeks, but he is thinking that 32 weeks is when it is going to happen. She is carring two boys and one girl. (Hunter, Connor, and Brooklyn; we already have a two and a half year old, Angel). I am so looking foreward to that day, but I have a small stick of saddness. My crossdressing will be severly cut down. I'll gladly take a sabbatical (family first!), and I thank god for this wonderful gift.

Finally, many people responded to my thread about my friend being fired for being a CD. He has another job, office job, and he really enjoys it. Thanks for everybody's support.

Love,
Amber

ChristineRenee
01-22-2005, 05:03 AM
Hi Amber...and welcome back to the forum. Hopefully, it is as good or better now than it was before when you left.

Thanks for the update about yourself, it's good to have you back with all of us again.

Love,
Christine Renee

Julie
01-22-2005, 08:18 AM
Welcome back Amber, a nice story about going out en femme. Any idea what made your wife suggest this as you say she does not support this side of you?

Good luck with the triplets, I hope all goes well for yourself, your wife and little Angel.

Thanks also for the update on your friend and the job situation.

JJ

Sharon
01-22-2005, 08:27 AM
Welcome back Amber!
I hope you'll remain in touch with us a little more frequently, but I understand if it gets tough over the next number of weeks. Triplets! You're going to have your hands full, but we can be a temporary escape for you when you most need it.
BTW -- congrats on your outing!
Good luck, and you and your wife will be in my thoughts.
Love,
Sharon

Tristen Cox
01-22-2005, 01:34 PM
Welcome back Amber! Glad you're enjoying the new job. hey we missed you, so visit more often and keep us posted ;) Hope to see you soon.

Lov
Tristen

racheal
01-22-2005, 07:36 PM
Welcome back Amber!

Ashleigh
01-22-2005, 07:51 PM
Nice to "meet" you Amber and welcome back. Sounds like you're a real down to earth person. Hope you stick around even if you are not CDing.

SilkenPrincess
01-22-2005, 08:50 PM
Hello Amber!
I have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet, but I'm glad you have returned. Your outing does indeed sound like great fun. Take me along next time?
Love,
SilkenPrincess

StephanieCD
01-22-2005, 09:03 PM
Welcome, Amber. Nice to meet you *curtsey* I'm Stephanie ;)

Count your blessings and GOOD LUCK with the children situation... wow. Sounds like you've got your priorities straight - good for you. I look forward to talking girly with you ;) For the record, dressing or not, the occassional visit here helps with the urge to dress ;)

Note #1: I've never *curtsey*-ed before.
Note #2: Your avatar is cute :)

DonnaT
01-23-2005, 12:39 AM
Hello Amber. I am so happy for you and your family.

Sounds like your wife is letting you achieve some of your desires before the triplets are born.

http://www.gifanimations.com/Image/Animations/Babies/Baby_and_stork.gif___1106458521129http://www.gifanimations.com/Image/Animations/Babies/Baby_and_stork.gif___1106458521129http://www.gifanimations.com/Image/Animations/Babies/Baby_and_stork.gif___1106458521129

Holly
01-23-2005, 12:47 AM
Amber,

We haven't met yet... have now. Souds like you and your wife are going to have your hands, feet, and everything else full shortly. Congratulations on the triplets AND your first outing. Please let us all know how things are going.

(Donna, cute graphics)