PDA

View Full Version : first clothing chose

dods460
12-31-2006, 01:28 AM
Ok I must admit I am the kind of cd that doesnt wear womans clothing all that much, however I love make up and high high heels, my question is what kind of tops should I get that help to camoflauge(sp) my huge freaking shoulders... they're not exactly lady like. I'm also in my earlyy 20's so I don't wanna look like an old woman. thanks

videor
12-31-2006, 01:30 AM
A sexy blouse should help. Keep looking!

Kate Simmons
12-31-2006, 01:38 AM
Well, I'm no expert Hon but since this is kind of an art of illusion, I would get something to wear that would tend to take away the emphasis on the shoulders. In other words, something that would tend to put an observer's eyes somewhere else when they look at you.:happy:

Jocelyn Quivers
12-31-2006, 12:56 PM
Being a former weightlifter I have that problem as well. Avoid dresses or blouses with shoulder pads in them. I also try to avoid wearing short sleeve shirts. Jocelyn

marie354
12-31-2006, 01:04 PM
Try something lo-cut with a necklace that hangs near your breast. This will draw the eyes to the necklace and your breasts and no one will notice your shoulders even in a sleevless top. I saw this idea in a ladies magazine somewhere years ago. Cosmo I think.
:hugs:

Summer
12-31-2006, 02:07 PM
Sweaters are a girls best defense against the square shoulder look.
Especially V necks.
Summer

Lanore
01-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Go to a mall or public place and watch the women or girls your age, height and weight. Don't worry, they're there. See how they dress and take notes. You'll need all of the information when you become an old woman.

Lanore