PDA

View Full Version : Party time :)

lady lycra
12-31-2006, 04:23 AM
I'm going to a fancy dress party tonight.
I'll be dresses as my neighbour... My female neighbour :)

The dress is a typical fancy dress shop affair, huge boobs and rather tacky, but....

To finish off the look, my wife and I went searching through charity shops and clothing shops....
I now have a gold handbag, a matching necklace and bracelet, clip on earings, fishnet tights, A nice red sparkly lipstick, a small eye shadow set, and a tube of mascara.

My wife will be making me up for the party!!!!!

I just need to sort out shoes... I have big feet, so thrift shop shoes were no good. My wife's boots fit me, but she is unaware of this at the mo.... I might just try them on... Suprise!!! They fit :)

It's going to be a good night!

LL

Shelly Preston
12-31-2006, 04:49 AM
Enjoy the party

Now I wonder if she will guess how you know the boots fit +?

RobertaFermina
12-31-2006, 05:25 AM
Dear LL,

Isn't it wonderful when it all comes together?
Hope youv'e had a delightful evening.

Good Morning!

Suzie Green
12-31-2006, 08:40 AM
Don't forget to take pictures!!! And have a fun time! :thumbsup:

Christine

lady lycra
12-31-2006, 09:22 AM
Though the make up and fishnets were my wife's idea, she's beginning to get cold to the idea.... She thinks that I'm getting a little too keen... ME!!!! A little to keen to be made up and wear fishnets and heels all night???? Surely not. :)

She's also stated accusing me of using this party to aquire new "stuff".
I asked her what she would do with fishnets, sparkly lipstick etc... She's never going to use them, so why shouldn't I gain a little?

She's not too happy,especially about the necklace and bracelet. Personally these are ugly anyway, so they can go in the bin...

I now have shoes :) My feet will kill me after about 20 minutes, but what the heck... It's worth the suffering :)

There should be pics folowing, but as I said the dress is more like a pantomime dame than a real dress and the wig is straight out of toy shop, but all the other stuff makes up for that.

I have to go... I need to be ready in 5 hours... I'd better make a start :)

LL

TxKimberly
12-31-2006, 11:16 AM
Have fun!

Marissa Mae
12-31-2006, 04:15 PM
I would KILL to be able to go out again in full dress :( You are lucky, have fun!!!

lady lycra
01-02-2007, 09:44 AM
Well the party was fun!
The hostess, the woman I went as, thought my outfit was hilarious. By total coincidence she was also wearing red. It was like I had planned it.

By far the highlight was wearing the fishnets and heels all night. A lot of people commented that I could take the shoes off, and one guest even offered to lend me a pair of trainers. I declined all the others to be more comfortable. To be honest, though the shoes were tight, they didn't hurt that much. I guess that all the vodka helped numb the pain :)

At one stage, after another, "take your shoes off if they hurt you" comment, another guest commented. "Nah, he's enjoying himself too much"... How true this was.

A lot of the female guests commented on my legs and how good they looked in the fishnets.

I went to the loo and whilst I was there, decided to touch up my make up. As I was doing this, renewing my mascara, a good girl friend of mine walked in on me. "Oh sorry," she said, "The door wasn't locked." she then paused for a moment and said "Having fun?" She had that look in her eye that as good as said "oh dear, have I discovered something?" My reply to her question was "Well a girl has to look her best" I continued, added lipstick and went back to the party.
I'm fairly certain that this friend has got my number.
My refusal to remove the shoes, catching me doing my make up, and the general chat about tranvsvestism and TG issues (One of our mutual friends is undergoing FTM transistion and I appear to know more about this issue than "most men")

To be honest I don't really care. They have all seen me in a dress and heels now. I'm sure rumours will be passed around. It's not like I'm likely to walk around the streets in girl mode. We each have our little deviances, mine just happens to be dressing as a woman.

There were pics taken, and I look scary!!!! More pantomime dame than sex god. (pretty good from the waist down!) These pics all have children in them too, so I can't post them. If I get time, I might play with one in photoshop and edit them, but with the cluttered backgrounds it's a lot of work.

It was a great night! Everyone enjoyed themselves. A great way to see the new year in.

LL

Dragster
01-02-2007, 04:15 PM
You lucky girl LL. And all night in heels too. Wooo Hoooo!
If you have another party, let me know, if it's anywhere near Cheshire! Trouble is, I'd need to get my wife "on-side" first, and that's not easy when she doesn't even want to talk about the subject. Well, we can't have everything we want, can we? Life would be boring!!!
Tony

Angie G
01-02-2007, 05:00 PM
LL have a good time and mind your manners but have a goog time :hugs:
Angie

marie354
01-02-2007, 05:16 PM
I'm so glad you enjoyed your self. I'll bet those fishnets felt wonderful.
:hugs: