PDA

View Full Version : Has your male side fallen in love with your female side?

bredalee25
12-31-2006, 02:40 PM
This has probabally been asked before but we've got so many new members i'd like to hear from them on this issue. By all means if you're a long time member feel free to give us your thoughts on this.

I just realized today when looking in the mirror checking my hair that i do in fact find my female side very attractive and would in fact date my female side if it were possible.

Lets hear your oppinions.

ttfn

Robin Leigh
12-31-2006, 02:42 PM
Yes. :o

To paraphrase CSNY, "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you be!" :D

:hugs:

Robin

Joy Carter
12-31-2006, 02:53 PM
That might be just to much information for a classy dame like myself to tell. But I do like her more than myself.:D

cemab4y
12-31-2006, 02:53 PM
My femme side is Cheryl. She is a friend of mine. A decent person, with a kind soul. She does not have any evil. I wish my male side "Charles" could be more like her.

Charles does not love Cheryl.

Sweet Jane
12-31-2006, 02:56 PM
Hi

I think I have answered one like this before...anyway, no my femme me does not "do it" for me...I could never fall in love with me...je n'aime pas la femme

Kristen Marie
12-31-2006, 03:00 PM
During a professional makeover I had in early December I had that experience. I spent an unusually long time fixing my hair, my earrings, checking out different angles. Andrea (who did the makeover) asked me if everything was OK and and replied something along the lines of, I've fallen back in love with the girl in the mirror.

It seemed odd at the time because it's not why I dress, and I had never blurted it out before. I'd be interested in hearing other responses as well.....

marie354
12-31-2006, 03:00 PM
How can you possibly love anyone else if you don't love yourself first?

Marla S
12-31-2006, 03:07 PM
I like my look better when I am styled more feminine.
Never thought about dating myself.
Why should I ? I am with me all the time.
Even if I don't know everything about me I know more than others, so dating another me would at least be boring and probably annoying.

In general the appearence might be an eye-catcher, but if there isn't more, I would not even date Miss World.

MJ
12-31-2006, 03:08 PM
Yes. :o

To paraphrase CSNY, "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you be!" :D

Robin

lol yes what Robin said...

celeste26
12-31-2006, 03:10 PM
We who are stuck with the English language have so few words to express quite complex feelings. One doesn't really need to like a person to love them, at least in the religious sense.

The Greek language has multiple different words for the various meanings and subtleties involved. From divine love - agape which means unconditional love
brotherly love - phileo more "like" than love
fleshly love - Eros lusts after

Other languages have other various words but English is limited severely in this issue.

Kate Simmons
12-31-2006, 03:29 PM
Although I have amalgamated both sides into one and they work together, I doubt if they would ever get along to date. Richard is quiet and reserved, more of a gentleman and has respect for women. Ericka is a rip roaring tomboy and hardly a lady, a real free spirit. This is one reason I put them together, so I could function more reasonably and all aspects cross over between the two(this took a lot of work BTW). Ericka is kept in check with Rich's practicality and Richard now has the gumption to get things accomplished. If I were able to separate them and send them on a date together, one word--Disaster! Never happen in a million years (and then some).:heehee:

bredalee25
12-31-2006, 03:31 PM
I don't know about anybody else but i'm not confused at all I'm hopelessly in LOVE!!!! with my female side. Think about it for a minute who else would be interested in all the things you are? Who wouldn't give you any flack about spending money? Other than a pet who else would give you unconditional love? The answers to these questions are simple ones self thats who. So to me it makes perfect sence to love ones female side.

ttfn

Calliope
12-31-2006, 03:59 PM
Even if I don't know everything about me I know more than others, so dating another me would at least be boring and probably annoying.

Agree. I've always thought the best part of any courtship was the slowly unfurling mystery, the sharing of past histories. It's there a bit in the mirror, but it can never be a as deep or profound as knowing someone else.

Not that self-actualization isn't fabulous !

Marla S
12-31-2006, 04:02 PM
So to me it makes perfect sence to love ones female side.
For me "to love (like, accept) me" and "to date me" are two different things.

If I like how I look and sometimes even love to be me, doesn't autoamtically mean that I would want to date me (for the mentioned reasons.)

Deidra Cowen
12-31-2006, 04:22 PM
My guy side knows all Deidras faults and dirty secrets so I doubt it really. :tongueout :p :devil:

Kristen Kelly
12-31-2006, 04:36 PM
My two sides are so much alike and I am happy with who I am, and with myself so why should I not be.

Lanore
12-31-2006, 04:45 PM
Yes I would date me. I like what I have become and besides, I'm like this all of the time, so it's like dating already. I like the male and he comes in handy some of the time, but for me it's me. I do agree with Marie.

Lanore

Bethanygirl
12-31-2006, 04:52 PM
Is it just me? This thread seems a little odd... Please don't misunderstand, I am making no real judgements here, but isn't your fem side still just you? Just sign me off as; 'Confused in Missouri' :rolleyes:

kerrianna
12-31-2006, 05:02 PM
I've always loved myself. Not in a vain way (I don't think :heehee: ), but just accepting, trusting, consoling, discovering. I think you have to start there.

Kerrianna is just a more vivid expression of part of me that I've always had. She just gets more nuturing now, and I listen to her more. I might like myself a bit more now, but I have always found myself to be charming, sexy and sweet. :D

After all, if YOU don't then how do you expect others too? :happy:

Julie York
12-31-2006, 05:04 PM
Is it just me? This thread seems a little odd... Please don't misunderstand, I am making no real judgements here, but isn't your fem side still just you? Just sign me off as; 'Confused in Missouri' :rolleyes:

It's the difference between CD and TS. It's the difference between 'illusion' outside of yourself, and feeling that it is an expression of 'you'.

Me?....I'd do JY any day.!

:D

michelleliz
12-31-2006, 05:07 PM
A size 4 looks pritty good to me I think I would take my self out shoppind and to supper. OPPs I have all ready done that

Michelle Liz

Bethanygirl
12-31-2006, 05:10 PM
It's the difference between CD and TS. It's the difference between 'illusion' outside of yourself, and feeling that it is an expression of 'you'.

Me?....I'd do JY any day.!

Julie, I did not mean to upset anyone, I would like to point out though that I am not a TS. I enjoy dressing and living as a woman would, but I have no desire for SRS, nor do I wish to be anything but what I am. My male 'parts' and the hormones they give me are what makes me who I am. And provide a large part of my satisfaction with who I am. Sorry if I offended by my comments...
Bethany

Teresa Amina
12-31-2006, 05:11 PM
but isn't your fem side still just you?

Not even a separate side, more like the Center. I love to see Me in the mirror, and Teresa is shockingly vain (unlike that guy) but it's always "there I am", not like seeing someone else.

Ms. Sarah G
12-31-2006, 05:14 PM
Oh my YES!
Usually after I have finished getting ready, I will look in the full length mirror and just stare.
I would love to take that "girl" out and after dinner, and just walking around find somewhere cozy to kiss and snuggle.
How dreamy, the stocings and everything, yum.:happy:

Amy Hepker
12-31-2006, 05:19 PM
No, Not at all. My Lady is the LOVE of my Life not my other half. My other half is a part of me not available for me to date or Love. Yes I love dressing and it Amy is a very large part of my Life, but I would never say I was in love with Amy.

bredalee25
12-31-2006, 05:21 PM
Oh my YES!
Usually after I have finished getting ready, I will look in the full length mirror and just stare.
I would love to take that "girl" out and after dinner, and just walking around find somewhere cozy to kiss and snuggle.
How dreamy, the stocings and everything, yum.:happy:

Ms Sarah G, sounds like you are head over heals in love with your fem side. I'm not to the point that i'd kiss or snuggle my fem side or even be intimate with her either. I just love the way she looks and love hanging out with her.

ttfn

Julie York
12-31-2006, 05:23 PM
Julie, I did not mean to upset anyone, I would like to point out though that I am not a TS. I enjoy dressing and living as a woman would, but I have no desire for SRS, nor do I wish to be anything but what I am. My male 'parts' and the hormones they give me are what makes me who I am. And provide a large part of my satisfaction with who I am. Sorry if I offended by my comments...
Bethany

No no..you didn't offend me at all. I meant that the the difference is when you feel you are looking at YOU in the mirror or someone outside yourself.

To be honest I feel both.

RobertaFermina
12-31-2006, 05:25 PM
As Roberta, I am just getting to know myself, and whether there is any differentiation between me and Bob. At root, I have my doubts.

Bob does put me on the "wallpaper" picture on is phone from time to time, so I know he is infatuated with me. And he tends to see a different person than just himself with makeup and a wig.

Frankly, I think Bob has Issues and should he profess "falling in love with me" I would be more scared than thrilled.

As Bob, I think that Roberta is emerging as quite a woman. Right now I want what she has, poise, beauty, emotional warmth, enterprise. I want to live in a world with that kind of feminine beauty and power.

I'm falling into a kind of submissive, obsessive worship with her, and I know that has to be rebalanced. Between the both of us I hope we can make that happen.

Yeah, I would fall in love with her AND I know that it won't work since there is no solid foundation upon which it can flourish.

It is all I can do to deny her what I cannot afford to give in time, attention, and money, so that I can maintain balance in my guy-life.

Jeesh! Tough Question!

Kate Simmons
12-31-2006, 05:26 PM
HMM--Yeah, okay. I will concede that I do love myself overall but with the two sides it's more like a love/hate relationship based on a dubious respect for each other. Actually, this would probably make us an even better match for each other (being polar opposites) but I know myself too well to let that happen, besides, I'd lose my edge that way and my objectivity.;) :battingeyelashes:

marie354
12-31-2006, 05:44 PM
I should have added more to my earlier reply... No I couldn't date myself! I do love myself wholey though, but I already have a good lady that treats me sooo well I couldn't give her up for anything or anyone.
P.S. I was in a hurry earlier... Supper was ready!

susie evans
12-31-2006, 06:07 PM
i don't no yet butt i will ask susie what she thinks:hugs:

Bluebird GG
12-31-2006, 07:44 PM
WE are all suppose to luv ourselves so luving the fem side is only natural progression of things, getting in touch with the fem side is healthy and needed to balance a overall feeling of positivity in an hectic life, so its all good! u go Brenda!:love: :gorgeous: :koc:

carla smith
12-31-2006, 07:52 PM
Short Answer....No!

This is confusing! The best way to answer is to say that I am a crossdresser, somone that enjoys dressing in the clothes of the opposite gender.

When dressed I do not go through a change of idendity, where I can say I (male side) love you to the reflection in the mirror (female side) Although, I love to look at my progress in the mirror....self realization...the first time I saw video of me....I was shocked at how well I looked! That is because I do not think of myself as a woman....ya, I know confusing!

I think this is why some have been upset with me when I do not want to engage in the role of a female beyond just looking like one...:rolleyes:

BTW....I agree....you have to love yourself first....then your love will flow to others naturally. Right?

Have fun out there!

Jennaie
12-31-2006, 07:57 PM
Hmmm. actually, I think Jennaie is too good for a guy like me.:p

Penny
12-31-2006, 08:05 PM
I am repsonding to this thread before I have read any others. First of all,
I love myself and that, I believe is healthy. Secondly, I am in love with my
wife and we have a beautiful relationship.
Finally, I am not sure being in love with oneself promotes a healthy enviornment and it could lead to devourment by the pink fog.

Penny

tall_brianna
12-31-2006, 08:05 PM
I often wonder if this is just an outlet for narcissism. I use to like the boy looking back in the mirror as much or more than the girl, but as I've gotten older, I don't really like how the boy is aging. So, yeah, I'd date a girl that looked like me, but I doubt that she'd be interested in the ugly, toothpick guy that is me without wig and makeup - or just wig.

Karren H
12-31-2006, 08:16 PM
Nahhh... She's not my type!!! hehehe

Love Karren

kerrianna
12-31-2006, 09:25 PM
Nahhh... She's not my type!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Okay, can I date her then? :D

:slap: :spank: OWW! oops...I'm married. Never mind. :D

Billie2day
12-31-2006, 11:10 PM
There is no two of me we are one a guy who does guy things likes woman and his life he also likes dressing up in womans clothing. It just feels right if anything he would like his female reflection to be younger. Billie

Karren H
12-31-2006, 11:11 PM
Okay, can I date her then? :D

:slap: :spank: OWW! oops...I'm married. Never mind. :D

Funny girl!!! lol

Love Karren

Scotty
12-31-2006, 11:27 PM
Sounds funny but I would date me if I were someone else LOL

But I'm not sure I'm in love with that side.

I do love myself though, I don't believe anyone can love anyone else until they do love themselves and accept themselves for who they are..

AmandaM
01-01-2007, 12:00 AM
yuck!

ToyGirl
01-01-2007, 12:49 AM
Bethany

I dont think TS is defined by SRS. But labels are just labels.

I agree with the if you dont love yourself no one else will.

I certainly have my hair and clothes etc in a way i think is attractive.

But Oppisites attract is also a popular saying :)

Theresa(TGirl)
01-01-2007, 04:07 AM
then yes, it'd have to be if the image I saw when in the mirror was actually someone else walking towards me in a normal setting, like in a Wal-Mart or at Six Flags, you get the point, with me checking her out type thing, you know, the classic "Wow, she's hot, I'd really like to do her," feeling.

But as for dating a feminine clone of myself, no, one person like me is bad enough, but one good thing would come out of it, it'd never be boring, I can tell you that.

Robin Leigh
01-01-2007, 05:28 AM
lol yes what Robin said...

With your wonderful smile Marissa, I'm sure you're a very lovable person. You certainly seem happy with your self.

PS. You do pass without makeup. Bitch. :D

May all your plans for 2007 blossom most beautifully!

Robin

EricaCD
01-01-2007, 10:14 AM
As depressing a concept as it is, I am apparently not my own type. No, I don't particularly fancy myself when en femme.

Erica

Lovely Rita
01-01-2007, 06:16 PM
My male side totally digs Rita. I guess in away Rita is his ideal girl as far as the style, hi heels, lingerie and dresses. My male side has always been attracted to the very feminine sexy girls over the casual jean types.

Jennifer Giovannetta
01-01-2007, 07:47 PM
When I see myself in female mode, I do find the woman in the mirror attractive. And sexy.