PDA

View Full Version : I Surpassed My Goal For 2006!

MarieTS
12-31-2006, 10:23 PM
At the beginning of the year I set a goal to be dressed 100 days. I never thought I'd make it, but today I finished the year up with an incredible 160:D
I was so happy.
Maybe 2007 will be even better: Full time soon I hope!

sissylacypanties
12-31-2006, 10:39 PM
That is one of the best goals I've ever heard of! I wish I could do that much...smiles...I'll just keep trying...smiles..

Amy Hepker
12-31-2006, 10:43 PM
Wow! That is great. I do dress at night when I go to bed and I di wear panties all the time now. Does that count??? As far as out dressing, only once at a CD meeting a month ago.

marie354
12-31-2006, 11:39 PM
You know... That's a fantastic Idea! I'm going to start marking my calendar in 2007 for every day that I'm dressed and total up next new years and see.
WOW! That's great. Let's all do it, and the one with the most days gets.... Ummmmmm... Got to think about that. I know! We send a gift card around during the year and we each put a dollar or two on it. Lets say a Walmart card. It could be quite a bit by the end of the year.
:hugs:

Cathy_NJ
12-31-2006, 11:56 PM
how about we pay ourselves? Every time you get dressed, put away a dollar or two, and at the end of the year, buy a new outfit, a pair of shoes, or even just a lipstick!

susie evans
01-01-2007, 02:18 AM
never thought about counting but it is not often enough i guess i'am going to have to kick it up a few notches hehehehe:hugs:

Noel Chimes
01-01-2007, 11:09 AM
And now to be a wet blanket. How do we keep an accurate count?:bonk: You figure all of us put in a dollar or two and that's quite a tidy sum. My suggestion ask the admin. to put up a new room to keep track of "dressing days". If you have a webcam or other mode of photogrphy, log in with the date, and download the photo. Only one photo per day. Oh and girls, you can't use the same outfit in the same week. ( let's us see what's in your closet :moneyeyes: ) All those in favor raise your purses.!!!

MarieTS
01-01-2007, 07:10 PM
Girls, great idea with putting $ away for each dressing day and then using it to buy a new outfit next year! Today is my first contribution to the Marie Beauty Fund :happy:
I'm going with $5 per day. It's cheaper than smoking, a lot healthier, and the year-end reward couldn't be better! :D
Now, all of you start, too. Pick your own self-contribution amount. Next year we'll do a thread on what each of us spent it on. :hugs:

Kristen Kelly
01-01-2007, 10:38 PM
Congratulations, I don’t Keep track for the year but never have dressed as much as I have since Thanksgiving between all the holiday parties and nights out shopping, and nights out to dinner and dancing it has been 22 Days dressed, what a blast it has been. Glad the holidays are over.

MJ
01-01-2007, 11:15 PM
good for you. but should you be dressing 24/7 ? if you are a tg ..but it was a great goal ,