PDA

View Full Version : Bad Habits

Karren H
12-31-2006, 11:19 PM
No...not talking about poorly dressed Nuns....hehehe

But how many of your male bad habits transfere over to your fem self when dressed?

Me...I catch myself spitting while dressed enfemme....Not very lady-like!! lol and one bad habit that I notice that many girls or young women have is biting thier nails... My wife and daughter do it!! It drives me crazy and I think it's discusting myself!! And I know that we girls are really into nails and nail polish so of those that respond, how many of you bite your nails?? Come on....fess up!!!

Love Karren

Scotty
12-31-2006, 11:23 PM
Yuck!! :D
Don't bite my nails, but I do smoke, at least for another 3 hours - been psyching up to quit since the last time I quit. I st arted again after a death, car crash, court with the ex......

vbcdgrl
12-31-2006, 11:58 PM
Alright, Karren, I admit it, I bite my nails. But, that's not the reason I use phony, glue-on nails. It's much easier to remove the glue on nails than to remove red polish from my real nails. And, since I can't run around in male mode with red nails, the phony nails are my answer, at least for now.
By the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Vikki

Bridget Fitzgerald
01-01-2007, 12:16 AM
Smoking here. That and obsessing over perfecting the Karen Hutton smile

Michellebej
01-01-2007, 12:27 AM
Karen,

Yes, I bit my nails, but; only out of self defense. They are naturally long and strong. I never cut them so I HAVE to bite them.

As for bad male habits, nope none of those things. Language is better, everything. I even fold my laundry!

Love

Michelle

Happy New Year.

ToyGirl
01-01-2007, 12:36 AM
dammit i was so wanting nuns !

michelleliz
01-01-2007, 12:40 AM
Bite and pick untill there are no nail left. Thank God for the plastic ones. I have on now. They look soo much better then MY owne

Michelle Liz

steffie39
01-01-2007, 12:43 AM
Sometimes I revert to walking as a male; so I've got to watch that and pay attention more. Biting my nails used to be a problem too until I got acrylic nails.

Steffie

Bobbie cd
01-01-2007, 12:49 AM
No nail biting for me.
No smoking, gave that up years ago.

Do try to watch my language, (mostly).

Other than being a lousy housekeeper, I have very few bad habits left! (That I can speak of, anyhow! LOL)

And I'm with ToyGirl, bring on those misbehavin' nuns! :devil:

susie evans
01-01-2007, 02:14 AM
no i don't bite my nails but my wife and daughters all do
i don't no about bad habbits i will have to pay attention and see what i do

Sweet Jane
01-01-2007, 02:41 AM
I bite my nails...I'll probably cuss too.

CheriTV2006
01-01-2007, 03:07 AM
Occasionally, the bullfrog will croak out, there will be an upwind from the cheese factory, and the farmer will be raking the hay. LOL. Cheri.

Kate Simmons
01-01-2007, 04:01 AM
Bite nails? EWWW--No way Jose! My daughter used to do it. Think it's a self esteem issue

Cheryl GG
01-01-2007, 04:11 AM
dammit i was so wanting nuns !

ROFLMAO.....I just could not help but laugh at TGs reply.......C/:D

Robin Leigh
01-01-2007, 05:16 AM
For a minute I thought you were going to talk about the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. :heehee:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39436000/jpg/_39436623_epsisters.jpg

Me...I catch myself spitting while dressed enfemme....Not very lady-like!!
Tomboy! You should hang out with my sister. But she's a rough & tough rock 'n' roll singer, so spitting kinda works with the image. :)

My worst social habit is finishing other people's sentences for them. I do try to be a bit more patient when en femme, but I guess I still do it.

:hugs:

Robin

Naomi
01-01-2007, 06:39 AM

But how many of your male bad habits transfere over to your fem self when dressed?

Me...I catch myself spitting while dressed enfemme....Not very lady-like!! lol and one bad habit that I notice that many girls or young women have is biting thier nails... My wife and daughter do it!! It drives me crazy and I think it's discusting myself!! And I know that we girls are really into nails and nail polish so of those that respond, how many of you bite your nails?? Come on....fess up!!!

Love Karren

well karren, since my enthusiasm has grown ive managed to break the habit of biteing my nails, well i tended to pickat them rather than bite them. they are now the longest i can remember.
Hmmmm ....male bad habits.......... does leaving the toilet seat up count?
happy new year by the way x

Marcie Sexton
01-01-2007, 06:44 AM
Nails aren't my problem...but I do light up that Marlboro< not as often though>, and at times when I lose it I cuss like a sailor, just under m breath though...:2c:

Joy Carter
01-01-2007, 09:27 AM
No bad habbits that I can tell yet when dressed. But we in drab I do color the air a blue tint when I'm frustrated.:Angry3:

Teresa Amina
01-01-2007, 09:31 AM
Itchy chin draws the unconscious hand towards the face and- NO! Stop that! Damn! Did I just expose some facial hair there? Quick check reveals no apparent guyness showing through. Whew! Gotta stop that fidgity/scratchy thing.

EricaCD
01-01-2007, 09:35 AM
I have to watch my posture. Like most tall people I tend to slouch - and that really looks unattractive when en femme.

marie354
01-01-2007, 09:57 AM
I don't bite my nails, I'm growing them longer and filing them. I do, however smoke. That's going to change this year! The patch isn't nearly as expensive as the ciragettes, and you can stop them after 18 weeks tops, maybe less. I tried to quit before, but this time I mean it!

Itchy chin draws the unconscious hand towards the face and- NO! Stop that! Damn! Did I just expose some facial hair there? Quick check reveals no apparent guyness showing through. Whew! Gotta stop that fidgity/scratchy thing.

If your makup is itching, maybe it's time to go shopping and get some new stuff. Makeup does have a very short usage life. Check the mfgrs. recomendations. Sure you can go longer, but why?
:hugs:

Tina Dixon
01-01-2007, 09:59 AM
Picking my nose, just when in fem I seem to have some foundation all so on my finger:heehee:

bredalee25
01-01-2007, 10:10 AM
No nail biting here i spend way to much time on letting them grow to bite them off.

My one and only bad habbit is chewing snuff and that carries over to my fem side walking around in a lovely outfit with a big dip of snuff in your lip isn't very ladylike either.

ttfn

sue ellan
01-01-2007, 10:28 AM
me, never bite my nails.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Sasha Anne Meadows
01-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Smoke and make a mess in the kitchen.

kaitlin
01-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Hi Karren, You are so cute!! Anyway..no nail biting, no spiting, don't smoke, I do forget to watch my stance and walk sometimes. My gf is always correcting my sitting "ladies don't sit like that" I'm just a three year old at this...haha.. Take care, Happy 07 Kaitlin

Courtney A Anderson
01-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Sitting lady like and slouching are mine. Don't bite my nails...Yuck..

Diana West
01-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Oddly, I only bite my nails when I'm NOT en femme.
I'm not sure what that says about me.

I do enjoy an occassional belch when en femme.

Kate Simmons
01-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Hi Karren, You are so cute!! Anyway..no nail biting, no spiting, don't smoke, I do forget to watch my stance and walk sometimes. My gf is always correcting my sitting "ladies don't sit like that" I'm just a three year old at this...haha.. Take care, Happy 07 KaitlinWell, unless you plan on going to "charm school" Kaitlin, I'd say don't worry to much about walking and sitting and just enjoy being yourself. I'm always getting berated by my girlfriends for that stuff and being told:"ladies don't do that". At that point, I usually pull out my cigar and light it and say:"Whoever said I was a lady?" It may not be healthy for me to smoke but the look on their faces is worth a million bucks!:heehee: ;) :battingeyelashes: Ericka

SherriePall
01-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Karren -- I have no bad habits because I'm perfeck!

AprilMae
01-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Peeing standing up.

avawho
01-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Yup, I am definately very much at fault for spitting, swearing and biting my nails as well as driving pushy, aggresively and uncourtiously:Angry3: ...

Hard to spit these nasty habits from your "drab alter ego" isn't it?

Cheers
Ava

Sierra Evon
01-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Well I think that burping & farting , excuse me passing gas" is not very lady like :heehee:

Tracy Lynn
01-06-2007, 06:10 PM
I still leave the seat up...

Lily Lyn
01-06-2007, 06:57 PM
No I never bite my nails. I am guilty of spitting though.

Gretchen
01-06-2007, 07:50 PM
No nail biting in either mode, but I seem to be quite capable of using profanity whether dressed or in drab. I do find that I do not swear nearly as much when dressed than I do in male mode. Dressing adds a great deal of bliss and calm to my attitude. I definitely have much greater tolerance and patience when dressed that's for sure. Shouldn't necessarily be that way, should it?
Gretchen

Jadeanne
01-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Well I think that burping & farting , excuse me passing gas" is not very lady like :heehee:

My wife and other GGs do on occasion "pass gas", but unlike some males, they don't treat it as a competitive sport. Once at the place I used to work, I threatened 2 guys I would bring in my sound level meter so they could settle once and for all who was loudest.

It reminds me of a commercial for some burger chain's bacon double cheeseburger would "make a man out of you" - a man and woman are sitting on a couch in the living room with the unseen television on with classical style music playing. The woman asks for a bite of the burger, then she slouches in the couch, switches the channel to a football game, then extends a hand to the man and says "Pull my finger!" :D

Going back to the original topic, I haven't chewed my fingernails since early grade school. I quit smoking over 27 years ago. The only times I "expand my vocabulary" is in male mode when I'm doing difficult manual labor jobs around the house that I hate to do (like snaking out the drain) and my wife usually goes out for the duration.

In male mode I'm more of a slob than when I'm dressed femme. I keep my femme clothing and accessories a lot more organized than my drab clothing.

Jadeanne

wannabie
01-06-2007, 09:28 PM
My walk. I don't like my walk; can't shake it.

that and my voice.

I need a whole lotta tpractice

Love Karren

Amy Hepker
01-06-2007, 10:49 PM
Talking in my Male voice.

Joyciecd
01-06-2007, 11:58 PM
[SIZE="[/SIZE] I keep my nails long and gorgeous. My worse habit is wearing fishnet hose with garterbelts and really short skirts, garters showing.

NatalieBliss
01-07-2007, 12:23 AM
not professional basketball, nail bitters anonymous. My name is Natalie and I am a nail bitter.