PDA

View Full Version : Nearly caught out

Elinor
01-22-2005, 09:34 AM
I did a few years back nearly got caught out in female attire.
I went through a time when I dared go out dressed.
It was wonderful it feel ones hair on your cheeks.
To hear your heels clicking.
And to feel ones skirts lift a little in the breeze.
WONDERFUL!
Anyway one night around 3am a gang of boys crossed the park.
Fear came quick but I walked on. {What on earth 12 year olds were doing out at that hour God knows}
One I heard say "Whos/What is that"?
The reply came back "Only some old bag" Charming. :mad:

Anyway not caught that's the main thing.
Scary but wonderful to walk as a female.

The other day so used to wearing a skirt at home most days the door bell sounded. I went without a moments thought to open the door and suddenly realised I was wearing one of my skirts. "Oh sorry is it the postman"? "YES"
"Oh leave it there will you I have not dressed" "I need you to sign" "Okay"
Quick change to trousers. Opened front door. "Sorry was not dressed"
"That's okay" Thought he gave me a strange look. I wondering how much he could see through the glass in the door.

:)
Quick change back into skirt back on internet.

How have you girls got on? Any stories to share?

Tristen Cox
01-22-2005, 12:56 PM
It's getting harder to remember these things. I get so used to having nail polish on my fingers and toes, a couple times I've opened the door and signed for things but the delivery guy never said anything. Then I close the door and realise my toes were uhm RED! :eek: Oops. Oh well. It's not against the law ;)

Georgette
01-22-2005, 08:18 PM
It's getting harder to remember these things. I get so used to having nail polish on my fingers and toes, a couple times I've opened the door and signed for things but the delivery guy never said anything. Then I close the door and realise my toes were uhm RED! :eek: Oops. Oh well. It's not against the law ;)
Tristen my nails are painted 24/7 and people ask what is going on I just tell them that it helps to keep them from cracking as I am on High BP medication and it makes your nail brittle, also my manicurist said that is really good for them as it strengthens them, you know as I said earlier that my nails on my hands are the best I have ever seen them they look great, just beyond the tips of my fingers and painted a sort of balance color. I LIKE :) :rolleyes:

racheal
01-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Brave, very brave Girls! I can only wish that sometime in the future, I'll be just a brave as you are. :)

DonnaT
01-23-2005, 12:50 AM
My wife had ordered a rug from QVC. It came earlier than expected. I usually dress in the mornings before changing and going to work. Then sitting here on the Forums. Well, here I was, dressed and the dog warns me.

I look outside and sure enough its QVC. If it had been fedex or someone else I could have ignored it and got the delivery the next day.

I threw on a pair of pants, but still had my blue T-top and bra. Hose on the feet, and answered the door. He never battd an eye, so I don't think he even noticed.

nikky
01-25-2005, 12:20 AM
a few months ago i (as almost always) had pink toenails with a few cute toerings when of course i slipped on ice and sprained my ankle. i went to the hospital and no one said a word. it felt awsome. my heart was pounding though.