PDA

View Full Version : Back to work in drab

Glenda58
01-01-2007, 02:08 PM
After having over a week off and being able dress when I wanted. It's time to back to work in the male mold. It's going to be hard because for the last week I work get up shave start get dress put on my makeup then going get a cup of coffee and spend the rest of the day en femme. Doing what ever needed to be done getting the oil changed to buying stamps. It was 24/7. Now it's back to the old grind and dressing drab:( . I feel a little depress have to go back. I think I need to retire but I have to wait a more years. How many of you ladies have to go back to drab after have the holidays off?

Thora
01-02-2007, 07:55 PM
I'm surprised that no one answered this post.

Yup. It was not my favorite moment this morning when the alarm rang and I put on GUY clothes for the day, week.

I have a couple social get-togethers that I can go to in female mode tomorrow and Thursday. Other than that, I have to be the guy and pay the mortgage. Let's see, when is the next holiday?

RobertaFermina
01-02-2007, 09:00 PM
I didn't answer before 'cause I didn't want to face Tuesday Morning (beginning of my work week) before it came!

Driving to work today, I felt "exposed" after dressing on 4 occasions over the prior week, and meeting another girl for a little shopping. Funny nobody knew, or could tell. Hell, I had'nt even finished my commute to work yet!

Instead of depressed (or angry) I feel fear. And I thought I was well-adjusted - Hah!

marie354
01-02-2007, 09:17 PM
I read your thread and dreaded it!:sad:
I got up this morning and after changing into clean bra and panties, had to put on my guys clothes.:(
Today was trash collection day and a big cleanup day in the yard. Tomorrow we both get our SSDI checks and it's off to pay bills, get prescriptions, etc.
Thursday is monthly grocery and sundries (TP, PT, soap, etc) day for shopping and Friday is drab shopping in the ladies section.:D
Seems that Saturday is a long way off.
Of course I'll change when we're done for the day, each day, :happy: but no makeup, can't do my nails or my hair. :eek:
Oh well. I'll live for Saturday!
:hugs: :love:

joanlynn28
01-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Man, I know what you mean. Had to go back to work after a week off and I should have come out at work before the end of the year so I can end having to live these days. Being fulltime will make it go away forever.

Billie1
01-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Gotta pay the bills!:eek:

Amy Hepker
01-07-2007, 09:55 PM
Hi Glenda,
How's it going now, after you had to return to the Male world. they say that all good things come to an end. Hopefully not!

Glenda58
01-07-2007, 10:18 PM
I easy into it by go out Tues. Wed. Thurs. Fri. after work. 2 meetings and shopping twice.