PDA

View Full Version : Does your SO get romantic when you are in Femme?

Lovely Rita
01-01-2007, 03:00 PM
I am very aware that many of our SOs do'nt even know. My is SO is very supportive and becomes very romantic. Especially when I am fully decked out from head to toe. Let me hear back from you.

Thanks

suzy
01-01-2007, 03:04 PM
My Wife would get romantic IF it wasn't so much work getting me dressed to the nine's! By the time I am satisfied with my looks, she is dog tired and ready to sleep!:(

I need an adjustment I think.....:eek:

crossing-the-rain
01-01-2007, 03:04 PM
She was,not any more ,even using this to against me,and enjoy her own life.
Rain

JulieC
01-01-2007, 03:05 PM
I am very aware that many of our SOs do'nt even know. My is SO is very supportive and becomes very romantic. Let me hear back from you.

Thanks

My wife does know, and she is supportive. She buys me things, but does not strongly encourage me...just lets me do as I find comfort and willingness to do.

She's told me on a number of occasions that she is absolutely 100% heterosexual, and the idea of being with a woman completely turns her off. It's a strong active anti-aphrodisiac for her. She has no interest at all in fooling around with me while I am dressed. She's quite happy to cuddle, but anything beyond that is out of the question. The only thing she is comfortable with me wearing while fooling around is hosiery.

I am thankful for what I have. I could wish for more, but few among us can say we do not wish for more.

-BB

Marcie Sexton
01-01-2007, 03:08 PM
She will flirt with me and pick at me...< pinch my butt etc:heehee: >, but romance is not on her agenda...she has made it "very clear" that she has no desires to participate in "any" kind of lesbian action...either real or preceived...

...but we still have loads of fun...

Holly
01-01-2007, 03:12 PM
My wife is not at all interested in intimacy while I'm dressed. That's fine with me. She's so supportive and encouraging in many, many other ways. Just because my gender identity is "confused" doesn't mean that she has to conform to my differences.

Paula G
01-01-2007, 03:26 PM
It's the only time that my wife is romantic. She just feels more comfortable when I'm dressed than when I'm in guy mode, so when I want any romance I have to completely dress up for her.

Rachel Morley
01-01-2007, 03:27 PM
If you were to ask her, my wife would tell you that she is attracted to feminine men (me in particular) and thinks I look cute when dressed. She treats me the exact same way (as far a being affectionate is concerned) whether I am dressed or not. The only time it can be a problem for us is when we're out in public at "regular places" and I'm fully en femme. We're usually dying to hold hands in the restaurant, or kiss when we feel like it, but we think that it might not be appropriate. This is another reason why we like to go to gay bars and clubs, not just because we are the "T" in GLBT but because we can be affectionate, cuddle, and kiss on the lips and no one cares.

Marla's thinking of doing a piece for her blog soon on PDAs (Public Displays of Affection)

DW
01-01-2007, 03:27 PM
No. My SO doesn't want to even see me dressed up at all.

Maureen Henley
01-01-2007, 03:32 PM
My wife has absolutely no romantic interest in Maureen.

marie354
01-01-2007, 03:34 PM
Nope! She is supportive to a point, and has hugged me at times when I'm dolled up, but that's as far as she'll go. For anything else I got to look and act like Sam. I'm happy with that, I don't want to portray as a lesbian either.
:hugs:

Lovely Rita
01-01-2007, 03:37 PM
My wife is not at all interested in intimacy while I'm dressed. That's fine with me. She's so supportive and encouraging in many, many other ways. Just because my gender identity is "confused" doesn't mean that she has to conform to my differences.

Always good to hear from you Holly. Thank you for your feedback. I am happy that my wife enjoys my crossdressing in everyway. She sees my crossdressing as a fuller picture of the person that I am and does not look at it as confusion for which I am delighted. We are both complex people who are very happy we found each other. She says we were mea'nt for one another and for that I am eternally greatful.

thanks again.

If you were to ask her, my wife would tell you that she is attracted to feminine men (me in particular) and thinks I look cute when dressed. She treats me the exact same way (as far a being affectionate is concerned) whether I am dressed or not. The only time it can be a problem for us is when we're out in public at "regular places" and I'm fully en femme. We're usually dying to hold hands in the restaurant, or kiss when we feel like it, but we think that it might not be appropriate. This is another reason why we like to go to gay bars and clubs, not just because we are the "T" in GLBT but because we can be affectionate, cuddle, and kiss on the lips and no one cares.

Marla's thinking of doing a piece for her blog soon on PDAs (Public Displays of Affection)

She sounds wonderful. Thanks for your feedback.

Hugs

It's the only time that my wife is romantic. She just feels more comfortable when I'm dressed than when I'm in guy mode, so when I want any romance I have to completely dress up for her.

Thank you for sharing, what I consider a wonderful thing. How do you feel about having to dress up every time?

My wife bought thigh high stockings for me yesterday and said she was getting excited when purchasing them, she also stated there was a guy next to her getting them and he seemed really embarrsed.

My Wife would get romantic IF it wasn't so much work getting me dressed to the nine's! By the time I am satisfied with my looks, she is dog tired and ready to sleep!:(

I need an adjustment I think.....:eek:

Hi Vicky and Suzy thanks for the feedback. My wife is constantly buying me things and loving my crossdressing. I personally do'nt see it as a "Lesbian thing" because I am not a girl. I think she enjoys her man in girly things. It would'nt matter to me anyway. I am her partner, friend and lover.

I am just greatful to have her as my wife.

JoBeth401
01-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Years ago, in our 20's, without children, she would layout some things for me to wear as I showered after work. Even though I had dressed since my teens she never knew. Her dressing me always led to a romantic and very hot evening. Then after the kids, it stopped and moods drastically changed.

I tried a number of times to rekindle it and all she could say was I was wierd. Even took her out one evening and got her "liquered up" as well as myself, and she got a little ticked when I semi dressed later. That was the end of it. I don't push it and am private about what I like to do. That also means it's very seldom that I get to enjoy it :sad:

suchacutie
01-01-2007, 03:54 PM
My very supportive wife is Tina's girlfriend, not her lover. Tina finds it really very nice to have a platonic girlfriend, although we sometimes forget ourselves for a few seconds, and then realize we fell out of the wonderful roles we have a girlfriends. We're sure that it will get more natural as time goes on to be girlfriends more easily.

Tina

Lovely Rita
01-01-2007, 03:56 PM
My very supportive wife is Tina's girlfriend, not her lover. Tina finds it really very nice to have a platonic girlfriend, although we sometimes forget ourselves for a few seconds, and then realize we fell out of the wonderful roles we have a girlfriends. We're sure that it will get more natural as time goes on to be girlfriends more easily.

Tina

thank you for sharing

Paula G
01-01-2007, 04:01 PM
How do you feel about having to dress up every time?

Since I normally dress for myself and she is supportive of my dressing, at times I don't feel comfortable being dressed in front of her. By dressing for her it give me a chance to have her participate, so it is more fulfilling for both of us.

Helena
01-01-2007, 04:53 PM
Rita,

My SO became quite frisky whilst getting me prepared for a fancy dress party ( I was very poor imitation of Cher). She definately enjoyed taking me round the charity shops, especially when she had me try dresses on in one shop.

Helena

Raychel
01-01-2007, 05:48 PM
It is a VERY rare occasion that my wife want to get intimate at all, and she has no desire to even meet Raychel, never mind getting intimate.

Lovely Rita
01-01-2007, 06:09 PM
Rita,

My SO became quite frisky whilst getting me prepared for a fancy dress party ( I was very poor imitation of Cher). She definately enjoyed taking me round the charity shops, especially when she had me try dresses on in one shop.

Helena

It is a VERY rare occasion that my wife want to get intimate at all, and she has no desire to even meet Raychel, never mind getting intimate.

Hi Helena that is so great. Sounds like you have a special thing going. I am happy for you.

Hi Raychel
I understand and it seems that is the way it is for most and I respect the fact that your wife may not care to meet Raychel.

take care

Bethanygirl
01-02-2007, 02:49 AM
My wife has never even seen me in drab, and she always gets romantic with me. I guess the answer to your question is yes?

Amy Hepker
01-02-2007, 03:21 AM
I wish, I mean I can still get a kiss from her if I make the first move, but I won't push it as she is still working it out. As far as sex with me dressed No and I don't think that would ever happen.

Lovely Rita
01-02-2007, 08:12 AM
My wife has never even seen me in drab, and she always gets romantic with me. I guess the answer to your question is yes?

I wish, I mean I can still get a kiss from her if I make the first move, but I won't push it as she is still working it out. As far as sex with me dressed No and I don't think that would ever happen.

Thank you Bethany. I appreciate the feedback.

Thank you Amy, I understand and it seems that is the way for most. It is great that your SO does not object to the dressing.

bikini02
01-02-2007, 08:27 AM
No. my wife like others is not interested in me sexually while I'm dressed.

Michelle 51
01-02-2007, 08:27 AM
My wife don't mind panties but that.s it .I put a dress on as a "joke" once but she wants a man in bed and i'm fine with that. That's who she married and lovrmaking is a two way street but i would love to do it once in a while dressed up all the way .

RandiCD78209
01-02-2007, 09:17 AM
My wife's involvement in my dressing, so far, has been seeing me in panties (she even bought me a couple of pairs). I've worn them to bed a few times - I like to cuddle & pet more when wearing them. She denies any extra turn-on, but I can feel a bit more passion, especially when I coax her to seduce me.

Love it! The next time I feel she is in the mood I'll include my bra & breast forms...can't wait!:heehee:

melissaabom
01-02-2007, 09:19 AM
A resounding 'NO on the question !

I do not push it

Melissa:2c:

jenniferfvs
01-02-2007, 09:31 AM
My wife has known about me for over 30 years, since about six months into our relationship. We've never had sex since without me dressed up. She would always tell me what to wear and has purshased all my intimate things for me. She had trouble kissing me with lipstick on but now even that is great. In fact she's great!

Jocelyn Quivers
01-02-2007, 10:31 AM
My SO sometimes actually request Jocelyn as opposed to my male side on many occasions. Our ladies nights usually start off with us watching chick flicks/romantic comedies that I'd never dream of watching in male mode. Jocelyn

Lovely Rita
01-02-2007, 10:40 AM
Understanding that my situation is unusual in that my SO many times becomes romantic when I am in full femme for which I am very appreciative because I enjoy a full life with her as hubby and as Rita.

I respect the fact that many of you are not interested in romance with your SO when you are in femme. I also respect the fact that your SOs are not interested one bit in sexual relations with their partners when their male partners are in femme.

Hugs

Lovely Rita
01-02-2007, 10:46 AM
My wife has known about me for over 30 years, since about six months into our relationship. We've never had sex since without me dressed up. She would always tell me what to wear and has purshased all my intimate things for me. She had trouble kissing me with lipstick on but now even that is great. In fact she's great!

My SO sometimes actually request Jocelyn as opposed to my male side on many occasions. Our ladies nights usually start off with us watching chick flicks/romantic comedies that I'd never dream of watching in male mode. Jocelyn

Jennifer you are too funny with the multiple yeses. How should I interpret that? I think that is extraordinary. Well maybe not, that's why we are participating in this thread. Do you miss the way it may have been?

Hi Jocelyn I can appreciate that very much. I will sit with my wife and do her nails and she will do mine. She loves the girlfriend thing with me too.

Hugs

kaitlin
01-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Hello Lovely Rita, Let me start by saying that you fit your name well !! Anyway, my Girlfriend and I enjoy a very active sex life, in both modes. But let me get dressed completely, makeup to heels, an it's going to get wild!!Take care. Kaitlin

kellylynn_31
01-02-2007, 11:19 AM
I am in the same situation as most in this discussion.

Alot of it depends on the mood at the time but most times I am limited to stockings and garter belt. A silk top is acceptable also.

She is accepting of dressing and supportive, but shies away from the bedroom.

We have talked about but have not gone out yet.

Noel Chimes
01-02-2007, 05:36 PM
does the word, "yahoo!!!!!!!!" answer the question.

Jena11
01-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Well, my wife did for a couple of years but then she did not like it at all. It was a complete reversal. Just more to add to my confusion.

Lovely Rita
01-05-2007, 11:57 PM
Hello Lovely Rita, Let me start by saying that you fit your name well !! Anyway, my Girlfriend and I enjoy a very active sex life, in both modes. But let me get dressed completely, makeup to heels, an it's going to get wild!!Take care. Kaitlin

I am in the same situation as most in this discussion.

Alot of it depends on the mood at the time but most times I am limited to stockings and garter belt. A silk top is acceptable also.

She is accepting of dressing and supportive, but shies away from the bedroom.

We have talked about but have not gone out yet.

does the word, "yahoo!!!!!!!!" answer the question.

Well, my wife did for a couple of years but then she did not like it at all. It was a complete reversal. Just more to add to my confusion.

Hey Kaitlin, sounds like we have something in common.

Hi Kellylynn, it seems that is more the way it is for most in general.

Hi Noel, you bring to mind the original meaning of yahoo.

Hi Jena, thanks for sharing. How do you feel about it? Is that you in your avatar? It is a lovely picture.

hugs

courtney44
01-06-2007, 12:40 AM
A few weeks ago I intro her to me as a cd, and what dresses I have. Since then, any time I dress up, she cant seem to keep her hands off me. Altho, she is bi and is open to new exper. LOL. But we love eachother even more since I told her and show her.

:love:

Lovely Rita
01-06-2007, 01:09 AM
A few weeks ago I intro her to me as a cd, and what dresses I have. Since then, any time I dress up, she cant seem to keep her hands off me. Altho, she is bi and is open to new exper. LOL. But we love eachother even more since I told her and show her.

:love:

It sounds great. I am amazed at the courage of some of you with regard to introducing your SO to that side of you. My SO found out by a most fortunate accident. Fortunate because things turned out for the better but it was scarry at first to say the leaste.

Hugs

kerrianna
01-06-2007, 01:36 AM
Depends what you mean by romantic. She's got the hots for me anyway (:rolleyes: really! I'm sure she does :D )
so I could be dressed as an elephant and she'd find it interesting :blushing: .

But yes, sometimes she seems to find my female side attractive, partly because she's always liked that side of me even when I'm dressed in drab. Dressed more feminine I'm just that more sweet and sensitive :battingeyelashes: .

Still not very modest though :p .

Angie G
01-06-2007, 09:04 AM
In no way she knows and we shop together idress in frount of her and she is ok with that but not like that :hugs:
Angie

Lovely Rita
01-07-2007, 05:35 AM
Depends what you mean by romantic. She's got the hots for me anyway (:rolleyes: really! I'm sure she does :D )
so I could be dressed as an elephant and she'd find it interesting :blushing: .

But yes, sometimes she seems to find my female side attractive, partly because she's always liked that side of me even when I'm dressed in drab. Dressed more feminine I'm just that more sweet and sensitive :battingeyelashes: .

Still not very modest though :p .

I can relate and feel my situation is very similar to yours. She does enjoy when I am dressed totally en femme.

Hugs

Seana
01-07-2007, 06:29 AM
Well my wife loves /seana...but only about once a week...but thats fine...we have great bedroom relations when I'm dressed...she even helps with my make-up once in a while (I think I'm better at It though). She gave me a nighty,2 panties and a bra...in my stocking this year.She loves guy Curt...But she loves Seana once a week as well...I'ts like a role reversal ...I give her totall controll when I'm Seana...She's the dom.I'ts awsome....

claudiaxander
01-07-2007, 11:59 AM
I met my wonderful girlfriend 10 years ago on holiday.
Due to earlier disapointments and not wishing to waste my time anymore my approach consisted of simply stating that she was the most beautiful girl on the island and that i was a crossdresser(though en drab) ; so if that disgusted her i'd promptly leave her alone. Luckily she said it didnt matter so we got a little less formal to say the least. Over the years we've experimented with each other sexually, but we're always happiest when im dominant, like she's my personal assistant and im her high powered female boss. as i adore the classy office look.
its wonderful to completely open up like a sensual flower when completely secure with another, she's even woken up my breasts as errogenous zones! i can highly reccomend a sexy maternity bra, as u can unclip a single cup for teasing access. we love stroking silky legs and boobs together as we fool around its glorious!
life is not worth staying in a partially fulfillng relationship; thats what friends are for! LOL
Be all you can be Claudia XXX

Glenda
01-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Since I'm single my response doesn't really fit. However, I do date and socialize. I don't need or even want to have sex with everyone I date. I've found that some girls really enjoy having sex with me when I'm dressed while others don't. Others want it while I don't. I guess it is a personal thing. Of course, there are the naughty girls. A few that I've dated in the past and remained friends with have slept over with their boyfriends (or husbands) when they didn't feel that it was prudent to drive home. Some wanted sex while their mates were asleep. Then there are the boyfriends and husbands. I can't tell you how many times I've awakened to find one of the guys groping me while their wives or girlfriends were asleep in the other room.

Cindylynn
01-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Yes I have always been dressed in some way for my SO when we get romantic. Seems very natural to both of us. I feel very lucky to have a suportive and interested SO.

Lovely Rita
01-13-2007, 02:31 PM
I met my wonderful girlfriend 10 years ago on holiday.
Due to earlier disapointments and not wishing to waste my time anymore my approach consisted of simply stating that she was the most beautiful girl on the island and that i was a crossdresser(though en drab) ; so if that disgusted her i'd promptly leave her alone. Luckily she said it didnt matter so we got a little less formal to say the least. Over the years we've experimented with each other sexually, but we're always happiest when im dominant, like she's my personal assistant and im her high powered female boss. as i adore the classy office look.
its wonderful to completely open up like a sensual flower when completely secure with another, she's even woken up my breasts as errogenous zones! i can highly reccomend a sexy maternity bra, as u can unclip a single cup for teasing access. we love stroking silky legs and boobs together as we fool around its glorious!
life is not worth staying in a partially fulfillng relationship; thats what friends are for! LOL
Be all you can be Claudia XXX

Yes I have always been dressed in some way for my SO when we get romantic. Seems very natural to both of us. I feel very lucky to have a suportive and interested SO.

Thanks for sharing Claudia and Cindy
I understand for many this is a touchy matter. I mean, many may not be comfortable with romance and their SO at this time. I respect that. I feel great about my romantic relationship with my SO when I am en femme. I do not judge her or myself on it by casting labels etc. especially since I am married I believe that what we do in the bedroom is for us alone to decide but I respect the right for others to have different views on it. I feel wonderful in that romantic and private world with my SO.

Hugs

paris1975
01-13-2007, 02:39 PM
forgive me for my ignorance, but what is SO?

Kate Jennings
01-13-2007, 03:13 PM
My SO actually requests "Kate" nights...we plan ahead and I get to primp for her.

We find it very sexy to spend an evening as a F/F couple.

Sandra
01-13-2007, 03:17 PM
forgive me for my ignorance, but what is SO?

SO= significant other..... wife, partner,

Karren H
01-13-2007, 04:37 PM
Well I think seriously that if my wife saw me enfemme (she knows I still dress....but has never seen me or even a photo!) ....she definately would get romantic....

with someone else!!!! hehehe

Love Karren

BamaGirl
01-13-2007, 07:25 PM
I am new to this forum and I wanted to say hello to everyone. As far as this topic goes, I just wanted to say that my fiancee loves it when I am dressed en femme. In fact, it is rare that we do make love in my male form. I am her little girl and that's the way she likes it most. I guess I lucked out finding her.

Kristi1948
01-14-2007, 12:51 AM
My wife "loved" me enfemme. Many times while dressed she would crawl into my lap and get really lovey :eek: . She picked out our nightwear and insisted on us matching :D

paris1975
01-14-2007, 02:47 AM
SO= significant other..... wife, partner,