PDA

View Full Version : "Seeing" the woman inside of the man...FINALLY!

ChristineRenee
01-22-2005, 03:36 PM
Hi ladies,

Have I got some exciting news. This morning my wife and I had another of our "discussions" about "the subject" again. But this time Christine was standing her ground. The conversation went something like this:

Her: Well...I married a MAN...not a woman. YOU'RE supposed to be the man in this relationship and I'M the woman.

Me (Christine): I'm NOT a man...I CREATED the man you married...he exists only on the outside...NOT on the inside.

Her: This WOMAN inside of you is a fantasy that YOU created for YOURSELF...not for me.

Christine: You got it backward....this MAN that you see in front of you is a facade...an "actor" playing a role...his personality and personna were created by ME...I'M the reality in all of this, not him...he exists to serve my needs and to fool society until society realizes that people are what they are. What you fell in love with is ME...Christine...it has ALWAYS been Christine that you fell in love with, but you have never gotten it. You see a male image on the outside and have assumed that this is also what I am on the inside...and you couldn't be more wrong....you just couldn't be more wrong.

Her: Well...I am NOT a lesbian, alright?

Christine: Well...I am a male LESBIAN...I am a woman who loves women. If you truly love me as you claim you do, then you are in love with a woman and you can delude yourself all you want but that is the fact...and the reality!

Her: (mulling over what I just said) Oh....(then she walks away...end of discussion.)

About an hour later, my wife VOLUNTEERED to help me wash and set my wig collection! The light bulb finally must have gone on. She has been in a really good mood since this talk. I recently got a new toy" a "strapless strap-on" that I had hoped eventually to persuade her to use since I know she doesn't like using a conventional strap-on. When I told her about it today, she actually was agreeble to give it a try...both today AND tomorrow! OMG...Christine has struck emotional gold today, hit the mother lode, won the CD lottery...achieved nirvana!

I'm making this woman one helluva breakfast tomorrow morning and will be tending to those household tasks next week with a renewed vigor. After 11 long years of struggle with her over this subject matter...I may have finally broke down the barriers this time. Time will tell ladies...but it is a big step...no...it is a GIANT leap, for this woman to have achieved!

Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies in this wonderful forum for all the love and support that you have given to me since I first became a member last July. You ladies are the best friends a girl could ever have and I love you all very dearly my sisters!:cool: ;)

Thanks for being here to listen to my news too!

Love to all of you,

Christine Renee:)

StephanieCD
01-22-2005, 03:52 PM
I stand (sit) humbled in your presence. Make damned sure you make her a hell of a breakfast, too! :) And put a placecard on her plate with something cute on it... or something.

Tristen Cox
01-22-2005, 06:56 PM
Standing your ground. Good for you, just don't over do things. Have a great breakfast tomorrow :) Keep us posted.

*hugs*
Tristen

ChristineRenee
01-22-2005, 07:32 PM
Thanks everyone. Yes, now is not the time to push the envelope is it? I'm just so pleased that she seemed to finally understand the person I really am. It has been a long time coming. Hopefully we can go on from here and build an even better relationship now that we are soon to be both retired. Gives me great encouragement for how things may go in Florida once we make the move.

Thanks everyone for your support, it means a lot to me...especially right now.

Love,
Christine Renee

racheal
01-22-2005, 07:50 PM
I am so very happy for you Christine! My girlfriend and I had our 'discussion' about this very subject. She has accepted by bras, panites, dresses, heels, and lingerie as well as all of the swimsuits.

We finally have an understanding that I am 'who I am'. We'll continue to see each other on the weekends while she is finishing out school. I will continue to 'flourish' in a happy future. I even mentioned to her that I was going to go down to the Wild Side and see how this really feels during halloween this year.

This will be a very brave thing for me as I am still, in the 'closet' when it comes to going outside in public, so if everything works out, I will finally 'step out' into the world as a new 'woman'. We'll save up our pennies and clear some of that 'credit card balance' (shiver - it's high) and get the complete make over at Wild Side, then we'll grab some premium pictures. :)

Georgette
01-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Christine
Take it slow and easy and don't ever let her Your SO that she is the only woman in your life besides Christine, keep praising her as she needs that from you I know I have a great SO and I always give her the praises and love more so than Georgette gets. let her know she will always be numero uno to you. I don't know if it works all the time but one of the things that I think holds us together is we are also best friends( best friends will disagree,but they will always be best friends). I am very happy for you now don't BLOW IT. :) :rolleyes:

racheal
01-22-2005, 07:57 PM
Oh yes, forgot to add. I wish to thank ALL OF YOU for giving the nerve to discuss this completely with my girlfriend - at least she did not take it that hard - she always knew, just not that much. I feel so good now and at peace.

~~Thank you all!!!~~

You are all like a family to me!

Many hugs and kisses...

ChristineRenee
01-22-2005, 11:05 PM
I am so very happy for you Christine! My girlfriend and I had our 'discussion' about this very subject. She has accepted by bras, panites, dresses, heels, and lingerie as well as all of the swimsuits.

We finally have an understanding that I am 'who I am'. We'll continue to see each other on the weekends while she is finishing out school. I will continue to 'flourish' in a happy future. I even mentioned to her that I was going to go down to the Wild Side and see how this really feels during halloween this year.

This will be a very brave thing for me as I am still, in the 'closet' when it comes to going outside in public, so if everything works out, I will finally 'step out' into the world as a new 'woman'. We'll save up our pennies and clear some of that 'credit card balance' (shiver - it's high) and get the complete make over at Wild Side, then we'll grab some premium pictures. :)Sounds like a solid plan Rach! The wyff and I had a best girlfriend kind of day...long overdue. I don't know that she had ever thought it completely through before. She thought "Roy" had manufactured ME when actually it was the other way around all along. Kinda complex but not really if you think about it enough. The person we are inside is really who we are. My parents named me and raised me. I had no say in it. I named myself Christine Renee because that is who I am...not "Roy", they named him and raised him. But I was always there inside with my own feelings and opinions. They couldn't "control" those. Sooner rather than later, I will come out of the closet and be who I really am and want to be....and the world be damned!

Thanks for all your support girlfriend.

Love,
Christine Renee

Sweet Susan
01-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Christine,
That was a powerful sharing of your experience. Good luck, and I hope the breakfast goes well.

ChristineRenee
01-22-2005, 11:33 PM
Thank you Susan...it was a long time in coming believe me. This will only go to strengthen the marriage now that she seems to "get" who she fell in love with all along. I know that I want to be more sensitive to her needs now too.

I normally don't cook much except for breakfast...but if I do say so myself, I make a damn fine one. Wifey knows she is in for a treat! A good day today that, hopefully, will be followed by an even better one tomorrow.

Thanks for your support girlfriend!:cool:

Love,
Christine Renee

DonnaT
01-22-2005, 11:46 PM
Wow, Christine, very proud of you! Your wife obviously loves you.

I make my wife Sunday breakfast quite often. Usually an Omelette, but at times French Toast.

DonnaT
01-22-2005, 11:48 PM
Same for you Racheal. Good to hear you and your GF are working together.

Holly
01-23-2005, 01:15 AM
What a powerful testamoy to the power of the sisterhood! Words fail miserably to describe the happiness I have for you right now. By serving as an inspiration to the rest of us, you have inspired yourself to new levels. Always remember, we're here for you!

ChristineRenee
01-23-2005, 01:26 AM
Thanks Donna, Jessica, and Holly. I love you all and this forum so much. You are all so supportive and encouraging.

One Christine breakfast special coming up. On the menu will be:

Scrambled eggs
Hash Brown pattie
Sausage
Toast
Fresh Orange Juice
Coffee

Served fresh and hot...and with a lotta love!:) ;)

Thanks girls for always havin' my back....you are all absolutely the best!:cool:

Love you all,
Christine Renee

Steffie
01-23-2005, 06:09 AM
I'm so happy for you that this subject you discussed with your wife went as well as it did :D

Just as you stood by me in my major achievements lately, I and many others will always be here for you! I know how good it feels to have a major thorn in your side removed as I did last Friday and makes for a much happier person (oops lady) within.

Up there on cloud nine with ya babe xxxxx

Love
Steffie ;)

ChristineRenee
01-23-2005, 06:37 AM
I'm so happy for you that this subject you discussed with your wife went as well as it did :D

Just as you stood by me in my major achievements lately, I and many others will always be here for you! I know how good it feels to have a major thorn in your side removed as I did last Friday and makes for a much happier person (oops lady) within.

Up there on cloud nine with ya babe xxxxx

Love
Steffie ;)Thanks Steff, I feel like a big weight has been finally lifted off my shoulders. Let's hope now that that this will serve to make our relationship that much closer and stronger. Sometimes out of conflict a new understanding arises, and that is what I think transpired yesterday.

Thanks for being there for me...and you know how I feel about you mi amiga. Society babe par excellance now!:cool:

We'll chat again soon hon. Thanks again.:)

Love you,
Christine Renee

Steffie
01-23-2005, 07:25 AM
Back at ya sweetheart!

One day we might all get to go shopping together babe ;)

love

Steffie
xxxxx

ChristineRenee
01-23-2005, 07:58 AM
Back at ya sweetheart!

One day we might all get to go shopping together babe ;)

love

Steffie
xxxxxShopping? Did you say SHOPPING!!!!! Tristen, Wendy, Racheal...start up the bus...Steffie wants to go shopping....ROAD TRIP!!!!!....sales....shoes.....gettin' the coupons now....c-ya on the bus.....wait for me giiiiirrrrrrrllllllsss!!!!!!:p

DebbieThomas
01-23-2005, 12:50 PM
Im so happy for you Christine. sounds like she now has a better understanding of who you really are and I hope things will continue to get better for you and her. "strapless strap-on" confused, covers eyes :D

huggs
Debra T

ChristineRenee
01-23-2005, 01:02 PM
Im so happy for you Christine. sounds like she now has a better understanding of who you really are and I hope things will continue to get better for you and her. "strapless strap-on" confused, covers eyes :D

huggs
Debra T

"Don't look Ethel...(gasp!)...but it was too late....she done got a "free shot"....:p

And for the love of God and all that is Holy...don't tell MISTRESS TA-MA-RA!!:eek:

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine

DebbieThomas
01-23-2005, 02:57 PM
lol all I can image you and her, and Shania Twain "I'm Gonna Getcha Good" playing in the background.

Huggs
Debra T

Holly
01-23-2005, 04:42 PM
Christine................ Breakfast................Details.................N OW!

ChristineRenee
01-23-2005, 05:38 PM
Christine................ Breakfast................Details.................N OW!Hi Holly...yup ....I made another primo breakfast....wifey loved it....scrambled eggs...sausage...toast...hash brown pattie....fresh orange juice...coffee.

After breakfast I brought up the photo shoot and she has agreed to take the pics of it!

A good weekend this has been!:cool: :)

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

Holly
01-23-2005, 09:21 PM
After breakfast I brought up the photo shoot and she has agreed to take the pics of it!

A good weekend this has been!:cool: :) ...

Christine-Rene,
Tears of joy are running down my cheeks! I can only imagine how you must be feeling inside right now. Please give your wife a little hug from Holly tonight. You, you get a big HUG!
Can't wait for the photos.

ChristineRenee
01-23-2005, 09:38 PM

Christine-Rene,
Tears of joy are running down my cheeks! I can only imagine how you must be feeling inside right now. Please give your wife a little hug from Holly tonight. You, you get a big HUG!
Can't wait for the photos.Hey...a big hug right back attcha there sugar! I feel relief mostly. I love my wife very much and I know she loves me...she just never really understood who she really fell in love with. It's all about accepting someone for who they are. I always accepted her...I've never tried to mold or change her into a different person than what she was. I just never was able to make her understand that the person inside me (Christine) created the person on the outside, not the other way around. As I said earlier, sometimes out of conflict, a better understanding can come out of it and that's what I think happened for us this weekend.

A good time now for us to make our marriage even stronger and more loving. A new beginning perhaps was launched this weekend...one of the better ones we have had together in some time.

Thanks Holly for your very caring support. You're a real sweetheart!:)

Love,
Christine Renee

Helana
01-24-2005, 12:56 AM
Wonderful news Christine!

If you guys have been struggling with this issue for many years, it is going to be a big relief for both of you to move on and enjoy every part of your relationship and no longer have a barrier between you. I think if I were you, I would have broken down and had a good cry!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the exactly the type of thing that can re-energize a relationship and bring back some passion.

Just on the technical side, did the strapless strap-on stay on? :eek:

ChristineRenee
01-24-2005, 01:18 AM
Wonderful news Christine!

If you guys have been struggling with this issue for many years, it is going to be a big relief for both of you to move on and enjoy every part of your relationship and no longer have a barrier between you. I think if I were you, I would have broken down and had a good cry!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the exactly the type of thing that can re-energize a relationship and bring back some passion.

Just on the technical side, did the strapless strap-on stay on? :eek:Hi Helana,

I'm really not a crier by nature, but if I ever was going to this would have been it. The dialog was pretty intense...a lot more spirited than it probably sounded over the internet. Yes, it had been a long term barrier to break down. An awful lot for my wife to absorb recently and the need for me to be Christine made for quite a mixture of volatility. But after the storm came the calm and perhaps a new enlightenment emerged from some of the denial she was exhibiting for so long. With her retirement on the horizon along with our Florida move, I think the opportunity to create a new beginning in our new surroundings will be a recipe for a happy retirement in the sunshine state.

Now as for the new little "toy"..didn't get a chance to debut it unfortunately. Before we could have our "session" today my wife tripped over the throw rug in our hallway area and fell nearly face first. I was downstairs working on packing stuff when a heard this tremendously loud thud. I raced up the stairs and she was in the landing face down crying. She escaped with just a sprained little finger but was emotionally distraught for quite awhile afterward. So our lovemaking session got back burnered for today. I'll have to let y'all know how that works out when we finally get to use it.

Thanks for your support Helana...I just can't say enough about our sisterhood here. I have never had friends this caring in my whole life and it is so emotionally gratifying that....ok...I better close this out....cause now I'm gonna cry!:o

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

Rikki
01-24-2005, 01:49 AM
Christine,
That was a great way to explain it, the inside out, very good. It only gets better now that the tension will be less. Good luck girl treat your wife the way you want her to treat you.

Rikki

racquel
01-24-2005, 02:26 AM
Christine,I am so happy for you.Finally the two of you are on the same page so to speak.Only good things from here on.
Say hi to her from us,we know how special she is.

ChristineRenee
01-24-2005, 02:39 AM
Thanks Rikki and Racquel for your most kind words and support. Yes, I do believe that this is going to be a springboard to a more mutual understanding and a much more closer relationship in our marriage than we have had previously. Yes, she is a very special lady and has gone through a lot. She cares very deeply and has a good heart, qualities that I happened to admire and value highly when I was looking for a life partner 11 years ago. She is indeed, a very special lady.;) :)

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

Helana
01-24-2005, 03:33 AM
Christine

Moving to a new home sounds fantastic, it really will be a fresh start all round. You are so lucky! I really hope it all turns out well for you. You are so supportive of everyone else here that naturally we are all thinking and praying for your happiness with your wife.

I am surprised that you dont cry - you seem such a sensitive person but then maybe that side of you will develop more now. I did not cry either until I met my girlfriend. She was so understanding from the outset that I just let all my pent-up emotions flood out and the tears just kept on coming. I guess for the first time I was truely happy even though I was crying. :)

As for your wife's accident, I have heard some good excuses in my time but saying you have a headache is usually sufficient. Falling over and spraining your finger is a bit dramatic. :D Glad to hear she is OK and looking forward to the debriefing.

Fiona K
01-24-2005, 03:39 AM
Christine
Take it slow and easy and don't ever let her Your SO that she is the only woman in your life besides Christine, keep praising her as she needs that from you I know I have a great SO and I always give her the praises and love more so than Georgette gets. let her know she will always be numero uno to you. I don't know if it works all the time but one of the things that I think holds us together is we are also best friends( best friends will disagree,but they will always be best friends). I am very happy for you now don't BLOW IT. :) :rolleyes:

Good advice Georgette,
Just this weekend things have improved with my wife too, steps taken that I can't believe have happened- I won't hijack the thread to tell more this time- but I have to say I'm following the same strategy, taking it slow in the hope of not blowing it!!
Good luck Christine
Fiona
xx

ChristineRenee
01-24-2005, 04:03 AM
Christine

Moving to a new home sounds fantastic, it really will be a fresh start all round. You are so lucky! I really hope it all turns out well for you. You are so supportive of everyone else here that naturally we are all thinking and praying for your happiness with your wife.

I am surprised that you dont cry - you seem such a sensitive person but then maybe that side of you will develop more now. I did not cry either until I met my girlfriend. She was so understanding from the outset that I just let all my pent-up emotions flood out and the tears just kept on coming. I guess for the first time I was truely happy even though I was crying. :)

As for your wife's accident, I have heard some good excuses in my time but saying you have a headache is usually sufficient. Falling over and spraining your finger is a bit dramatic. :D Glad to hear she is OK and looking forward to the debriefing.Thanks Helana...we are both anxious to move into our new home...more so than ever with all this snow we have been getting the past few days now.

I am a sensitive person but my role models were not criers either, and not nearly as sensitive a person as me. Part of the "conditioning" process of the male species that society has always done. I have my moments though and what with doing HRT I think my emotions are coming more to the forefront than ever before. Well...either that or it is PMS! (ha-ha)

Ok...I know that all of you "pervs" are drooling at the prospect of hearing all the juicy details of "the deed", but not even I would stoop THAT low as to use my wyff's fall as an excuse to get out of it. I promise to fill you in on all the sordid details when the time arises! (pun anyone?) And no....there isn't gonna be any pics either! I like it here and don't want the Wizard of Tris to boot me out for violating the forum's morality code. So patience my pretty's...all in good time...all in good time!;)

Hugs & Kisses,

Christine "The Queen of Pristine" Renee

Helana
01-24-2005, 05:21 AM
When I took hormones, I did become emotionally unstable!! I reacted pretty dramatically both mentally and physically to estrogen, much more than I was expecting. But I am glad I did. It all helped to change my life and finally accept who I was.

No pics then :(

What about drawings :D

cdgirl
01-24-2005, 06:18 AM
Hi ladies,

Have I got some exciting news. This morning my wife and I had another of our "discussions" about "the subject" again. But this time Christine was standing her ground. The conversation went something like this:

Her: Well...I married a MAN...not a woman. YOU'RE supposed to be the man in this relationship and I'M the woman.

Me (Christine): I'm NOT a man...I CREATED the man you married...he exists only on the outside...NOT on the inside.

Her: This WOMAN inside of you is a fantasy that YOU created for YOURSELF...not for me.

Christine: You got it backward....this MAN that you see in front of you is a facade...an "actor" playing a role...his personality and personna were created by ME...I'M the reality in all of this, not him...he exists to serve my needs and to fool society until society realizes that people are what they are. What you fell in love with is ME...Christine...it has ALWAYS been Christine that you fell in love with, but you have never gotten it. You see a male image on the outside and have assumed that this is also what I am on the inside...and you couldn't be more wrong....you just couldn't be more wrong.

Her: Well...I am NOT a lesbian, alright?

Christine: Well...I am a male LESBIAN...I am a woman who loves women. If you truly love me as you claim you do, then you are in love with a woman and you can delude yourself all you want but that is the fact...and the reality!

Her: (mulling over what I just said) Oh....(then she walks away...end of discussion.)

About an hour later, my wife VOLUNTEERED to help me wash and set my wig collection! The light bulb finally must have gone on. She has been in a really good mood since this talk. I recently got a new toy" a "strapless strap-on" that I had hoped eventually to persuade her to use since I know she doesn't like using a conventional strap-on. When I told her about it today, she actually was agreeble to give it a try...both today AND tomorrow! OMG...Christine has struck emotional gold today, hit the mother lode, won the CD lottery...achieved nirvana!

I'm making this woman one helluva breakfast tomorrow morning and will be tending to those household tasks next week with a renewed vigor. After 11 long years of struggle with her over this subject matter...I may have finally broke down the barriers this time. Time will tell ladies...but it is a big step...no...it is a GIANT leap, for this woman to have achieved!

Thanks to all of you wonderful ladies in this wonderful forum for all the love and support that you have given to me since I first became a member last July. You ladies are the best friends a girl could ever have and I love you all very dearly my sisters!:cool: ;)

Thanks for being here to listen to my news too!

Love to all of you,

Christine Renee:) you go girl christine renee. you finally let your inner dreams finally come true.your on the right road to be finally being who you want to be.( ;) move over material girl and look at a real woman christine renee)

ChristineRenee
01-24-2005, 06:24 AM
When I took hormones, I did become emotionally unstable!! I reacted pretty dramatically both mentally and physically to estrogen, much more than I was expecting. But I am glad I did. It all helped to change my life and finally accept who I was.

No pics then :(

What about drawings :DYeah, that may be what is going on there with me. I definitely have accepted who I am and I would prefer to be her 24/7 but that's just not gonna happen.

Yes...no pics then, right!

Drawings? Are you offering your services there Helana? So just how much you asking to be paid and...did I mention MY admission fee yet? Geez...you'd think there was enough entertainment on THIS site as it is.

Say...are you STILL on those hormones...cause I'm gettin' afraid here...VERRRRY AFRAID!:eek:

ChristineRenee
01-24-2005, 06:32 AM
Move over material girl, huh cdgirl? Well...how's about TURNover material girl...yeah...I'd still hit that! (but don't tell my wyff I said that!):eek: :D

Thanks for the ego boost sweetie!;)

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

Helana
01-24-2005, 11:15 PM
Christine

No I went on hormones for 4 months initially and was amazed by how quickly my body responded. In truth it went a bit too fast and I came off them to have a rethink as I already had very obvious breasts and a bigger, rounder butt and thin waistline and everybody was noticing my feminine figure. This was also the time I met my SO, Donna, and as we became lovers I had to start living up to the "boyfriend" role so I backed off for that reason too.

However after I realised that nobody actually cared what my body shape was I took heart again and went back on hormones for another 3 months. However Donna was not so happy with the loss of my sex drive and by this time my breasts were already small B cups so I decided that this was about as far as I could go and still maintain the boyfriend role for her, which I am happy to do because I love her dearly and I really dont have a bad life as a male.

So for the time being I am content where I am. I have a good job which I would lose for certain if I did reveal my TG condition so it does not make sense for me at present to go any further. I am happy because I have found balance and a loving partner and I have choices open to me. I think it important to make the right decisons at the right time so I don't pressure myself into doing anything which could ruin the remainder of my life.

I know I am a lucky girl!

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 02:19 AM
Yes you are Helana, you are a lucky girl...and you know what...so am I. It really is up to the individual to come to an understanding of who he/she is all about. I know that I have reached that understanding and I finally believe now that my wife's eyes have been opened as well. I really see things getting better for me as a person and for us as a married couple as time goes on now.:)

Thanks for sharing your story and thoughts with all of us Helana.:cool:

Love,
Christine Renee

Helana
01-25-2005, 02:38 AM
Christine

I have only known you for a few days but already I feel you are a sister whom I never had. We think along similar lines and I sometimes think you have a doorway into my brain when I read your posts! You really are a lovely girl. :)

By the way I just want to clarify that you are like the OLDER sister I never had :D I am still a young lassie. :p

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 03:50 AM
Christine

I have only known you for a few days but already I feel you are a sister whom I never had. We think along similar lines and I sometimes think you have a doorway into my brain when I read your posts! You really are a lovely girl. :)

By the way I just want to clarify that you are like the OLDER sister I never had :D I am still a young lassie. :pIf you could see my face right now Helana you'd see how much I am blushing a very beet red. Wow...that may have been the ultimate compliment sweetheart! Thank you sis....from the heart girl....always! This forum has opened me up emotionally in ways that I have never before experienced. It would be very easy, and somewhat callous and shallow, to say "oh this is just the internet", but I don't think that applies here. We are witnessing a cultural phenonmenon at work..a seismic shift in attitudes and it is attracting significant attention worldwide. The societal repression of the male species is beginning to be stripped away more and more, and we here are on the precipice of the change that is inevitably coming. I am very excited and encouraged by what I have experienced here on this website in just 6 months time, and the future can only shine even brighter ahead.

I hope one day we can all get together and celebrate the wonderful sisterhood we have built and are continuing to add on to here. I love you all very much my newfound sisters...you are the best!

Thank you Helana. And on a lighter note (and you just HAD to know THIS was coming!), others here would advise you to guard that doorway to your brain when I am lurking around in it! You never know what kind of "deposit" I might leave in there!:p

And always remember sis...I'm not THAT much of an OLDER SISTER, ok? Just a teensy more worldly is all.

Love to all my sisters here,
Christine Renee

Helana
01-25-2005, 04:31 AM
If you could see my face right now Helana you'd see how much I am blushing a very beet red.
I thought it was getting a bit hot around here. :D

I am very excited and encouraged by what I have experienced here on this website in just 6 months time, and the future can only shine even brighter ahead. Yes something special is happening in this forum, it is quite unique and very positive.

And always remember sis...I'm not THAT much of an OLDER SISTER, ok? Just a teensy more worldly is all.
I guess that makes you a lady then ;)

racheal
01-25-2005, 08:37 AM
Oh Christine - great news! A really big HUG for you!!! :o

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 08:45 AM
Oh Christine - great news! A really big HUG for you!!! :o Uh...thanks Rach..but you're tightening up the harness again hon!:o :rolleyes:

racheal
01-25-2005, 08:46 AM
Oh well, I guess a little 'bondage' is OK. :) ;)

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 08:54 AM
Oh well, I guess a little 'bondage' is OK. :) ;)Oh sure Rach...by the way...the rack is open now and MISTRESS TA-MA-RA has been lookin' for ya! Happy stretch marks to you....:D

racheal
01-25-2005, 08:55 AM
Oh sure Rach...by the way...the rack is open now and MISTRESS TA-MA-RA has been lookin' for ya! Happy stretch marks to you....:D
Tsk, tsk, tsk. :) Let's find another closet for that one. :) Anyway... :eek:

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 09:02 AM
Tsk, tsk, tsk. :) Let's find another closet for that one. :) Anyway... :eek:Aw...c'mon Rach...I thought you WANTED to take a walk on the wild side there girlfriend?:confused:

racheal
01-25-2005, 09:04 AM
Aw...c'mon Rach...I thought you WANTED to take a walk on the wild side there girlfriend?:confused:
Well, ummmm..... That's true - I admit it, that's is so true! :)

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 09:08 AM
Well, ummmm..... That's true - I admit it, that's is so true! :)I knew it...I knew it...GOTCHA girlfriend!:p ;)

racheal
01-25-2005, 09:11 AM
I knew it...I knew it...GOTCHA girlfriend!:p ;)
Yep, you got me - it all comes out now. :) :p