PDA

View Full Version : Starved myself today.

Gisele
01-01-2007, 10:59 PM
OK, not starved but close.

I did this to make myself do more today.

I was wanting to go out today dressed. I had to wait till it got dark out.

I drove to Lexington about 45mins away to go to Target for some boots. I got there and almost chickend out. I got my courage up once again and went in. I wanted to buy a pair of black heeled boots for some skirts I have. Well none to be found in a size 12. So I walked around for a few mins and had no reactions to me being there. Good.

Then I drive to the other side of town and went to that target and no boots in 12! again no bad reactions.

OK, here is where the hunger really started. I go to a McDonalds and have never talked as a girl. I order at the drive thru. Yea! the lady treated me like another woman. Small chit chat. Now I want a coffee. So I go to another McDonalds and it was dead so I oped to go in and use the ladys room. I passed a young girl that was mopping by the bathrooms. I did my thing and came out. A guy and girl were coming in as I was leaving and he gave me the once over with the look of approval. BTW I was not wearing my coat and anyone could see my large chest.(I was dressed like my avatar but a white turttleneck) LOL plus I had my naughty nipples on too! He liked!
I did not get my coffee as everyon working there saw me and I thought it would be stupid to run it and pee and then go to the drive thru. So I go to yet another M.D. on my way home.
I ordered and the guy said "sorry sir what was that?" :eek: I thought oh crap and then repeated my order. I pull up to pay and a lady took my money and said that "he" will bring your coffee to you. Great I thought. he was all smiles until he saw a woman in the truck. He quickly smiled and I said thanks and gave him a wink.

So, now I don't have to have my fiance order for me anymore when we are out. I think I need work on my voice but I guess I pass some. I kinda sound like a girl from the south when I talk in a fem voice.

Stayed tuned for more to come.

Beth

marie354
01-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Sounds like fun to me. If all goes well, my first outing will be in a couple of weeks. I'm ready to start having some fun too.
Wooo Hooo!
:hugs:

Scotty
01-01-2007, 11:20 PM
I've kinda been in those shoes, (size 12 too!).
I was only half en-femme though so I really look more like a girly boy than a woman LOL.

You did it though, it's baby steps so be proud.

And judging by your avatar, ooh la la, no worries there for passing!!

Lori SC
01-01-2007, 11:31 PM
Nice Beth,

Passing with the voice over the phone (or probably worse, one of those speakers in the drive through) is the hardest thing to do. I'll bet you pass with the voice more often in person than the drive through.

And BTW, I don't think Target carries sizes over 11. At least I haven't seen them in our store. But you may want to try some 11's on if you are enfemme in the store. I can wear some 11's at Target. Sizes do vary...

Keep us posted... Maybe some pics????

Hugs, Lori

Gisele
01-02-2007, 01:41 AM
Yea, size 11 was the largest I could find. I didn't try any on cause we have bought and returned me many pairs in 11 and they were a tad to tight so I gave up on 11's

I told my fiance what I did tonight while she was at work and she said that she is so proud of me!:D

I did however bring an empty milk container just incase I could not find a restroom.LOL

Kristen Kelly
01-02-2007, 05:10 AM
Congratulations ladies rooms are an area that still bothers me, not knowing how anyone is going to react. I am pushing that line a little farther all the time as I see you are, when I reach a comfort zone and am there a while I just push a little farther.

Bobbie Jo
01-02-2007, 10:39 AM
I know that changing your voice has got to be a real challange Beth. I know it would be for me.Just going to target would probably get me peeing in my skirt. I'm working on it though and someday things are going to happen.They have to because of my age. Keep on trying.:thumbsup:

Hugs:hugs:
Bobbie Jo

suzy
01-02-2007, 10:53 AM
What a wonderful success story Beth!!! That was awesome...What a rush it had to be...BTW You are absolutely gorgeous.... and it's no wonder people can't take their eyes off of you!!! :hugs:

kaitlin
01-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Hi Beth3, I well understand the size 12 problem, depending on the shoe I sometimes can wear an 11, but most of them must be a 12. I don't know why you worry about being out anywhere, you are so cute, if I looked anywhere near as good I'd be very happy! Congrat's on your up coming wedding, I have been giving that a lot of thought too. By the way, cent. KY, I'm just south of Land between the lakes, in TN. Take care & happy 07 Kaitlin

Gisele
01-02-2007, 01:25 PM
I love pushing myself now days but it is very nerve racking to say the least. I don't know if I would have used the restroom if it was busy inside. I may have just got lucky lastnight. LOL I did the "hover" thing over the toilet lastnight. Gads, women are worse than men when it comes to peeing inside the toilet. All of them were wet on the seat and none were flushed!

My voice is my main problem that and beard shadow.:( Lucky for me I can't grow much of a beard it mainly grows in under my nose and on my chin. I am blessed with having a Cherokee mother and a Aztech father. Needless to say I don't have much body hair just my legs and "down there" is about it.

I can wear an 11 in womens sneakers but boots I can't. I am a 10 1/2 to 11 in guys shoes now. I may just have to order online.

Suzy, thanks girl! I think the pictures make me look better that I really do sometimes. Thank goodness I have a digital camera cause out of about 30 shots I use about 5 of them for the net.

Kaitlin, you don't live too far from me. I have been down that way many times for business. I live N. of somerset. We will have to keep in touch!