PDA

View Full Version : Getting back to being a girl again

Bobbie Jo
01-02-2007, 12:04 AM
Hi Girls,
The passed few years of my marriage has been pretty hard to dress up.Working 30 miles from home from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm. Only 5 days a week but it was steady. Weekends were with my family,my wife who knew about my dressing up, But was not very supportive anymore,my 14 yr old daughter and my 10 yr old son.(who was all boy) And neither one of them knew.There was only about a handfull of times ,that i did get to dress up in 3 or 4 years. I'm a new girl in town here. (crossdresser.com)Since my resent separation from my wife,and i really love this new home here.Everyone here is so kind and supportive of everyone else,that's the kind of girl friends i need for the rest of my life.:thumbsup:
I've retired since i left my wife,have a nice place to live and i've been having a blast shopping my butt off the passed few months.Love this PC.Everything comes rite to the house,what a great country this is. lol... A while back when all the fighting with my wife and her lawyers over the kids and the property.I had to get rid of all my fem things.I didn't need any of that coming up in court, for the kids sake. Well, i've got great news..Bobbie Jo is back !!And having a great time,and alot of thanks go to your girls for being so nice to me and making me feel at home here. THANKS!!!! :happy:
Now it's come time to ask ya'll for a little help.It's time now for me to top off Bobbie Jo and to finish the way that she looks.I'm talking about a wig.I really would like to know some web sights where some of ya'll buy yours.I really don't want to go to a wig shop and i really don't know where there is one anyway.I've been to alot of web sights,and looked at a thousand wigs but i would just like to have some personal help, cause the only thing i get to talk to wigs about, is this computer,and it really don't talk back to you. lol..Well how about it girls.Top off the way Bobbie Jo is going to look.I promice i will post some pics as soon as i get it....gtg....Love ya'll...

Hugs:hugs:
The new girl in town :love:
Bobbie Jo :heehee:

Calliope
01-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Hiya, Bobbie Jo!

Stephenie S
01-02-2007, 12:40 AM
Dear Bobbie Joe,

Clare at http://www.wiggoddess.com/ is about as good as they come. She is very CD friendly, very knowledgeable, has a good stock of wigs on hand, both human hair and synthetic, and has very reasonable prices. She will chat with you on the phone or on line. You can even go there in person if you want. She has several other services for the CD community. Email, or write her. You will not be disappointed.

Lovies,
Stephenie

veronicagirl
01-02-2007, 02:54 PM
If you are buying online, email the company and ask what is written on the box as their return address. I rec'd one that said something like "Wigs Unlimited". Not good in a small town. If they don't answer....don't buy! www.GlamourBoutique.com is very discrete.

Stephanie Scott
01-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Try Paula Young (paulayoung.com I think). That's where my wife got me mine, and I love it!

marie354
01-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Cool! My SO loved wiggoddess.com! So do I.
:hugs:

Glenda58
01-02-2007, 10:12 PM
I use wigsalon.com. They have all types plus they also have sales that are sometimes more than 50% off and once you buy from them they send you discounts. I now have 4 looking for one more short bob one.

Amy Hepker
01-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Hi May I suggest Ebay. Just stay away from the sellers from Japan and China.