PDA

View Full Version : [B]A QUESTION WE ALWAYS ASK OURSELFS "WHY"[/B]

tia maria
01-22-2005, 05:53 PM
How Many Times Have You Ask Yourself Why Do We Do It.
Well Speakig With A Couple Of You Girls I Posed A A Question About Our Mothers During Her Pregnacey With Us. The Question I Asked Was Did Your Mother Think You Were Going To Be Born A Girl. :d

tia maria
01-22-2005, 05:58 PM
How Many Times Have You Ask Yourself Why Do We Do It.
Well Speakig With A Couple Of You Girls I Posed A A Question About Our Mothers During Her Pregnacey With Us. The Question I Asked Was Did Your Mother Think You Were Going To Be Born A Girl. :d

Julie York
01-22-2005, 06:12 PM
Yes She Did.
And What Is Wrong With Your Capitals?
It's Very Hard To Read. It Feels Like You Are Trying To Sell Me Something And Works In Advertising. It's Very Irritating..

(Just an observation from someone feeling cranky.)

Thank you.

(Got any shoes you don't want?)

Sweet Susan
01-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Nope, my mom never said any such thing. My mom would be shocked to know I do what I do. She'd look like this: :confused:

Katiegirl
01-22-2005, 06:24 PM
My mother only wanted boys and she had 4 sons so that doesn't hold true with me

:)

Mind of A girl, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch.

Suzanna_CD
01-22-2005, 07:30 PM
My mom even had my girl name picked out and little dresses back at the house :)

racheal
01-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Ah bad memories... Regrettably, she say that I was a boy - the German doctor at the time knew it too. Too bad... :(

Georgette
01-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Because We Can.

crispy
01-22-2005, 11:47 PM
yes. she already had a son, and the second child was to be a girl - 'Virginia'.

virgin ???? hmmm.... :rolleyes:

ginny ???? OK ! :)

DonnaT
01-22-2005, 11:53 PM
I said no, but I don't know really. I have four brothers, and I was the second. I figure if she did wish for a girl it would have been more likely with the last two, though. Especially the youngest. While the rest of us had crew cuts, his was long blond and curly. And no, he has no fem traits that I know of.

Lauren Richards
01-23-2005, 12:20 AM
I was the last of four boys, and I think my Mom always had hope I would have been a girl. I remember one time as she was trying to get me to improve my posture she remarked " If you were a girl...." .

Hey, she got her wish!

Holly
01-23-2005, 12:53 AM
Mom already had my name picked out if I was born a gg... Eilene. I think she would have liked Holly, too.

Maddie Knight
01-23-2005, 07:09 AM
Yes, she even hade a girls name lined up for me - Gillian.
Would have been nice to be a girl but not too keen on the name much prefer Maddie.

Christiane
01-23-2005, 07:58 AM
I voted no but I'm really not sure what she thought. I know that all the pictures of me up until I started school show me looking like a girl with long hair often pulled into a ponytail sometimes tied with a ribbon.

Love,
Christiane

Melissa A.
01-23-2005, 08:50 AM
I really don't know. Never asked her . My mom knows I am a cd and is emotionally supportive. I wouldn't see her dressed. That would be a little wierd for us both.

She doesn't like that I go out sometimes. She worries about what may happen. Don't blame her. That's what moms do.
Hugs,

Melissa :)

eleventhdr
01-23-2005, 11:26 AM
No I do not think my Mom ever has really broached the idea of me being a girl. I have off hand sometimes recently kind of mentioned it when we werw away at some places. And have seen girls. I have kind of then mentioned that what if I had been a girl. But I do not think she think's or really knows deep down inside that i wish I were her daughter instead.. She had four boys. and never had any girls. Finally in the next genration there are girls. In the family but to late for me in this lifetime really. But I know who and what I really am suppose to be deep inside of me. The desire is there no matter how i might try to run away from it now. Once I finally did realize it and the whole concept came ot me that I am female inside then I did finally realize what had been brothing me all of those years. And that I could not put my mind to until i realized what it really was. I was suppose to have been the girl in my family. Oh well I know I still am. Just have to be able to finally escape to where I can live it. Suzy!.

Sara Violet
01-23-2005, 03:32 PM
im not really sure. i have been caught so many times with girl clothes in my drawers. She kept asking me if i had a problem but i would never confess. I would just make up a stupid excusse. I was just so afraid to tell her, i did not know then that so many people are the same way. I regret to this day not telling her, she is very supportive and i think she would have helped me become a girl. I still to this day want to tell her but i just can't get the courage. What if she freaks, or disowns me, or word gets to my dad? I dont want to hurt any one. I have always hurt myself to prevent some one else from hurt. The thing is i find the only reason i keep living is so i don't hurt any one. I take my happy pills every day so i cant cry and feel a fake sense of happyness and keep living my fake life. Im sorry for ranting, must be the snow.