PDA

View Full Version : Hey"Cancer" Girls

Bobbie Jo
01-02-2007, 06:56 AM
Hi Girls,

Today, when i got into my office and turned on the Computer i looked at the monitor, Yahoo was there welcoming me for the day,but today felt different for some reason.I usually never ,ever read my horoscope but today saw it stairing me in the face so i clicked on it. Well to my liking it said,"There is a part of yourself that you have been protecting--Let it be free today". Is that cool or what,so i went into the bedroom,pulled a new pair of pantyhose out, put them on with a short pink skirt and sweater put on my makeup,made myself all pretty and couldn't wait to come in here and tell you girls to"Let it be free today... Wow,I feel like a woman...:happy:
Just had to share that with ya'll...

Hugs:hugs: Kisses

Bobbie Jo:happy:

Julie York
01-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Fair enough.
:thumbsup:

Penny
01-02-2007, 11:59 AM
Does this mean you're going to show everyone you know?:heehee:

:hugs:

Penny

suzy
01-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Bobbie Jo,

Congrats!! I am glad that you feel all girly and like a woman.....Best wishes for the day...make sure to stay dressed all day and greet everyone that you see with a smile and a wink! :hugs:

marie354
01-02-2007, 12:36 PM
Sounds wonderful! :thumbsup: How about some pictures. We all want to see. Pretty please?
I have to crossdress endrab for the next couple of days and it would so cheer me up... Pretty please... with sugar on it.
:hugs:

Bobbie Jo
01-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Marie ,your sooo cute. I just love the way you are. I can never get enough of you girl.Love it!!!

kisses and hugs,
Bobbie Jo

kerrianna
01-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Wow, thanks GF! :hugs: :love:

So THAT'S what made me dress up a bit tonight. It was great - like the thing to do.

It's funny how the universe sometimes just takes charge and when you go with it you feel a deep contentment and sense of belonging.

Thanks, fellow http://astrology.shwing.com/brandi_jasmine/cancer-thn.jpg

natasha
01-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Well then, I guess I just found the reason that I enjoy cd'ing so much then!!!