PDA

View Full Version : How about a contest!!!!!!!

Summer
05-25-2004, 06:09 PM
Hey all,
How about a contest. A Photo contest, with catagories like, Shoes (On the feet), Legs (In Stockings of course), Hair (wigs acceptable, no extra credit for your own hair) Hands (polished), and any other catagory we can dream up. Etc.......... (No Face photos allowed)
We need an administrator, and a panel of 3 of the Ladies to judge, can't be entered in the catagory you are judging.
All the votes would come from the membership. One vote per member.
I know it sound funky, but I thought I would float a trial question.
Let me know what ya think.
Keep in mind I would not want to cause any feeling to get stepped on.

West Coast Redhead
Summer

Gabrielle
05-25-2004, 06:21 PM
I don't think I'm ready to post any pics yet though.

Summer
05-25-2004, 06:27 PM
This would only be Shoes, Hands, Only for a fun kind of thing
Summer

Gabrielle
05-25-2004, 06:38 PM
Even then I am not sure of doing so, However I may be persuaded. :rolleyes:

Julie
05-25-2004, 07:08 PM
Gabrielle,

Allow me to pursuade you ;)

Summer,

I like it! I know there's ways of doing this so you could have pics and be able to vote but I'm still a newbie at writing code.

If anyone out there knows how to put together a php or asp page that would write to a database the results and have them publish themselves let's hear from you.

In the meantime I'll be thinking about getting my pics together.

Julie

Summer
05-25-2004, 07:25 PM
Julie,
If you can get it done. I would write some so so rules, and a set to a date to begin. And of course a deadline for entries.
As long as it is in the sprit of fun and not competition.
love all
Summer

diane
05-25-2004, 07:45 PM
I'm in ... it sounds like fun

JustmeBear
05-25-2004, 07:58 PM
well i would be more then happy to judge being that I wont enter the contest as I am not m2f

Let me know

Jill
05-25-2004, 10:10 PM
I think it's a great idea! It sounds like fun, I think we should do it! The way you guys are talking about doing it sounds kind of complicated. I say you start a thread that is only for those who are competing in that particular contest. They post a photo on it for everyone to see. A few days later, you post a new thread for people to cast their votes. Not counting ones that are submitted by anyone competing. I say we do it, I want to win the contest for best legs! ;)

Summer
05-25-2004, 10:22 PM
Jill,
You've got my vote. I'm going for the hair thing.
I think you've got a great set of legs. I also like your idea of keeping it simple. Each thread could be a seperate catagory. I like it....
Red from the west
Summer

Julie
05-25-2004, 10:38 PM
Summer,

I remember some time ago having these killer nails that were so awesome I couldn't take them off. I felt so sexy! https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/graphics/girl_and_umbrella.gif I took hand pictures that I treasured for a long time.

Think of the possibilities: Many of us have certain parts that really look good when isolated. Why not celbrate that? It's a great idea who's time has come (do I sound like a commercial?).

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/graphics/tn.gif

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/Julie_sig.gif

Summer
05-25-2004, 10:42 PM
Julie,
Who knew a budding hand model in the offing. Just dig those photo's up and we will get going.
Summer

Abraxas
05-25-2004, 10:58 PM
Oh, I want to join, but I am an ftm. Poo :(
Always seeming to be in the minority, even within the minority.
Can I send in a pic, just for fun?
:)

Julie
05-25-2004, 11:01 PM
Abraxas,

No, you have to be part of it. We can't allow you to be excluded! Join in the fun!

Abraxas
05-25-2004, 11:16 PM
Okay :)
Looks like I will have to get one of my friends to take pictures, though. My family hasn't seen my "moustache" and I don't particularly want them to! Fabulous!

Lee
05-25-2004, 11:26 PM
Sounds fun,I'm in. Hair sounds like a place for me.

Julie M, You have the coolest Post. Is that flash?

PaulaJeanette
05-26-2004, 11:33 AM
Go for it! Nothing like a little friendly competition to creat interest and perfection among us gals.

Lindaglow
05-26-2004, 12:05 PM
Great idea, I'm in. But I'll have to get a digital camera first. I was kinda hoping to spend the money on a new dress but, hey, it's a great excuse to buy a camera.

Linda

Gabrielle
05-26-2004, 05:38 PM
I don't know if anyone responded to Mel's note.

Mel, there should be no problem you going into the contest if you wish to do so.

Abraxas has expressed an interest. I think there could be a category for FTM. Who knows others may join in to get into the action???

Suzzie
05-26-2004, 08:53 PM
Hello everyone,

This is a wonderful idea that you have suggested Summer. I can share some photos with the girls in a few catagories. This would be a great way to see what the other gals tastes are and what they like to wear.
But, do you think that we really need to vote on the photos or, should we just post out pic's in each catagory to a place of everyone choosing and lets continue the thread (or start a new one) with comments from the gang.

Love Suzzie

Summer
05-26-2004, 09:00 PM
I just want to put a Q after your name. I do like your name.
I think that voting is not required. I don't want this to be a comptition. Just a fun thing to do. Maybe make a group picture. Julie seem to be great with that kind of thing on the computer. Although she has a full plate with being our den Mother. Don't take offence Julie, I use the term to in-dear you.
Huggs
Red head :D

Suzzie
05-30-2004, 09:30 PM
Thanks so much.

My email is suzzieque40@yahoo.com.

I look pretty good for a forty year old girl. Ha Ha

Love Suzzie (Q)

sonalnarula
05-31-2004, 01:55 AM
This is such a lovely idea. I have pictures of me in a dress, bra and panties that I'd absolutely LOVE to post.

Let's do it.

sonal

sonalnarula
06-01-2004, 01:57 PM
Hey girls !

I've got some pictures of mine on Yahoo photos. Don't worry, I dont show my face - quite like the guidelines laid down by Summer. I hope you girls like the pictures. I need to get myself more clothes. These pics have me in a lovely full length dress (pulled up in most cases), black panties and bra. And oh, I also wear a knee length skirt and maroon satin panties - God I love them so much.

Love to you all
sonal

P.s Here's the link

http://photos.yahoo.com/sonalnarula

jill_cd_girl
06-02-2004, 12:19 AM
I'm in...for any category ;)

CharlotteSomers
06-02-2004, 03:46 PM
I'm in! When does it start?

AmyH
06-02-2004, 06:37 PM
Jill just saw your website. You look great!!!

Nina
06-05-2004, 01:29 PM
I'm not sure what category to enter though.

Marie Andrews
06-06-2004, 02:50 AM
I'm in for it, sounds like fun

Marie

andyshen
06-06-2004, 05:51 PM
I can give you free hosting if you want (Unlimited Space)