PDA

View Full Version : Sexually excited?

EjayeCD
01-01-2007, 07:46 AM
Does anyone here ever feel sexually excited when you get out either dressed totally, of in drab with all woman's clothing & shoes? I do once in a while. I just need to know if that's normal. Then again, what is normal?

Robin Leigh
01-01-2007, 08:09 AM
Does anyone here ever feel sexually excited when you get out either dressed totally, of in drab with all woman's clothing & shoes?
I prefer to keep my erotic moments behind closed doors, where I have access to mirrors. :)
Getting too excited when outside en femme is not a good idea if you want to keep a flat groin area. :devil: This is rarely a problem for long-term crossdressers, but I must confess I was prettty horny the first time a GG dressed me up & took me outside for a walk. :D

I do once in a while. I just need to know if that's normal. Then again, what is normal?

In this place, "normal" covers quite a lot of territory. :)

Really, there's no such thing as a "normal" or typical crossdresser. There are several different "ingredients" that combine to make someone TG, and we are all unique, although there will be lots of points in common between any two individuals. The way the ingredients combine gives rise to many different ways to be TG, and also individuals change their behaviours, feelings & attitudes over time.

I hope that wasn't too confusing,

:hugs:

Robin

EjayeCD
01-01-2007, 08:17 AM
It's not that I try to get excited, it just happens. I usually tuck when I wear girls clothing.

Phyliss
01-01-2007, 08:35 AM
Time was, if I put on a pair of panties they'd look like something "Omar the Tent Maker" constructed. Now everything is kinda "oh hum" to a point. I no longer get "excited" but I do enjoy getting dressed.
If I want to "get excited" I can do that, but I have to work at it.

Kate Simmons
01-01-2007, 08:54 AM
Not sexually. I used to get "excited" about being myself. Now, however I'm used to it and although the initial "thrill" may be gone, I'm never bored about being myself these days really. There's a lot more in life to get enthusiastic about other than dressing, like friendships and relationships:happy: Ericka

marie354
01-01-2007, 09:07 AM
'they'd look like something "Omar the Tent Maker" constructed.'

That is one of my SO's favorite expressions! I always tell her how good she really looks. You do look great to, judging by your avatar.

Susan Wade
01-01-2007, 09:11 AM
I find that being dressed feels very natural ...and exciting. Feeling a skirt dance on my legs when I walk, feeling silky lingerie next to my skin, knowing that I turn men's heads ...yes I find that exciting.

For me, it not just about the clothes, it is about feeling/being the woman I feel inside of me. I love expressing that part of me.

Putting on my makeup and perfume. Putting on my jewlery and walking in my high heels ...I love to feel feminine and sexy.

I will wear my outfits for hours so the signs of my excitement may come and go ...but the feeling inside is always there.

I love it!

Billie2day
01-01-2007, 09:13 AM
As far as being normal yes. When I first started to many years ago I could only stay dressed for a short periods and I would have to releave myself.
The desire to dress would disappear for a while ususally a day or so.
Now the desire does not go away I can be dressed for much longer periods with no overwelming urge.
Cross dressing is still intertwined with sex especially if it is associated with my SO and infrequent fashion shows and pic taking sessons.
There are other elements that are also associated with crossdressing that I won't discuss here that contribute more to sexual excitementwhen dressed.
As you get older it takes more gun powder to fire the rifle.Billie

Naomi
01-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Does anyone here ever feel sexually excited when you get out either dressed totally, of in drab with all woman's clothing & shoes? I do once in a while. I just need to know if that's normal. Then again, what is normal?

In my early days yeh i got a bit turned on , but i was in my panties and hold ups phase then, ive moved on from that now though.I no longer wear femme underwear beneath my drabs, its an all or nothing with me now. i am either in drag or drab there is no longer an inbetween with me now. I have to say i feel better for it too.
i am now more focused on my external look.

Not sexually. I used to get "excited" about being myself. Now, however I'm used to it and although the initial "thrill" may be gone, I'm never bored about being myself these days really. There's a lot more in life to get enthusiastic about other than dressing, like friendships and relationships:happy: Ericka

i share that view Ericka, ive been quite lucky ive managed to make some helpfull friends who are interested in a genuine way about c/ding

Kate Simmons
01-01-2007, 10:11 AM
i share that view Ericka, ive been quite lucky ive managed to make some helpfull friends who are interested in a genuine way about c/dingI'm kinda like you also Naomi. Years ago, I felt I needed to wear my femme underwear under my work clothes. Now that I've more or less validated who I am, I don't need that "crutch" any more and am confident in who I am no matter what I wear.:happy: Ericka

Drucilla
01-01-2007, 10:34 AM
My guess is that most of the people on this forum are more "advanced" crossdressers than the general population of crossdressers and tend to think of it as a life style. If you could pole all the guys who enjoy some form of wearing women's clothes , my guess is that a very high percentage would report that sexual excitement is a major part of the experience.
I know this begs an argument about "what constitutes cross dressing" and many of the people here would define it as completely dressing as a woman . But, if you can accept a broader definition, I am reasonably confident that there a lot of guys who associate sexual feeling with wearing female clothing. I also believe that for every guy who completely dresses , there are probably hundreds that enjoy just panties, stockings, etc and who are so deep in the closet that they would never reach a forum like this.

So--rest easy!! My guess is that you are as NORMAL as a whole lot of other guys that feel exactly the same thing you do !!

kaitlin
01-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Hello EjayCD, I have been dressing for several years, the last three have been the best due to my very supportive and loving girlfriend. I am always wearing panties and my toes are always painted. So there is nothing new there, but let me get fully dressed, head to toe makeover so to speak and YES things get a little aroused...haha..My gf gets turned on by my dressing and that helps things along alot. I don't think there is anything normal about us, but then why would we want it to be. Hope this helps, happy 07 !!!! Kaitlin

susie evans
01-01-2007, 12:28 PM
i don't get sexualy excited what exites me is letting the internal girl go out and be her self and smile have fun enjoy life i all ways wave to others

Diana West
01-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Sometimes, yes. Sometimes, no.
It's as simple as that for me.

Sweet Jane
01-01-2007, 12:57 PM
...and to think that I thought that I was abnormal because I don't get a sexual kick out of my compulsion to dress. I could have at least rationalised the CDing if it was for instant gratification, but all I get is this wierd feeling of normalness.

When I do the full thing, make up and all, I get a feeling of euphoria that is in no way sexual, but none the less it is a feeling of pure bliss somewhat preferable to a sexual high as it's duration can last for hours. That's the only way I can describe it...I'm sure this sounds familiar to some????...maybe not, maybe I am not "normal"!!!!....maybe I am a freak.......

occdresser
01-01-2007, 01:05 PM
When I was a teenager yhat is all I would get dressed for. Now I get dressed a lot to see if I can pass as well for arousal:happy:

Jenni B
01-01-2007, 01:24 PM
I get so excited that i find it difficult to concentrate on anything else:happy:

Calliope
01-01-2007, 01:37 PM
When I started dressing in the 80's, it was very sexual. Now, it's the opposite - and really a relief.

Every individual gets to decide what is normal.

tommmey
01-01-2007, 02:47 PM
I must say since I first tried my mom's lingerie on I have felt that special feeling. now, older but no wiser I still feel the excitement when I'm wearing some sexy piece of lingerie, either in for the night or out on a date.when my man knows that I know, that he knows that I know only adds to the thrill bubbling under the surface, I'm sure you know what I mean.

Christina Nicole
01-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Not for me. I started dressing in girl's clothes before I was 7 -- a little early for sexual stuff. I'm more TS anyway. Dressing as a woman is just dressing as I should.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

P.S.

Actually, that last sentence ending "as I should" give me fits. I can't find the right way to state it.
--C.N.

crossing-the-rain
01-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Not for me.In the past,dressed up only when in deep depression,now ,I Dress up only make myself feel comfortable and forget about her fault.
Rain

Lisa Marie
01-01-2007, 03:21 PM
I do get sexually exctied when I dress in women's clothing. I'm trying to take it one step at a time. Maybe if I would dress everyday in ladies clothes it will eventually will go away. It does get annoying at times. Hopefully with some practice It will stop.

carla smith
01-01-2007, 05:57 PM
When I am crossdressed and out, like I am right now, (at my office downtown, no puter at home) it is exciting, (try walking on icy sidewalks in 4inch heels) but not really a sexual thing. It is more of a "can I do this without getting killed" thing. The same thrill I get when climbing a new route, skiing an avalanche chute, shooting a class 6 rapid in my kayak....explaining a new business concept to people that can break you with a frown...that kind of excitement.

Normal is what will probably kill me someday!....:heehee:

Have fun out there!

RobertaFermina
01-01-2007, 06:04 PM
No. I haven't been "physically sexually excited" enfemme.

I have been "emotionally excited." I feel an opening of joy, a glow, an (almost) unlimited receptivity to how I am being, or how another girl, or man is being.

ArleneRaquel
01-01-2007, 06:13 PM
When I am enfemme I always get very sexually charged, and I have tp find an outlet for my emotions which are jacked up to a very high level. To achieve this level of sexual arousal is the reason I dress. Maureen

Eugenie
01-01-2007, 06:18 PM
When I'm "en femme", I only get excited sexually if a loving relationship with a partner is taking place or on the edge of taking place.

Otherwise I get excited by all sorts of pleasurable feelings linked to being "en femme", but not sexually excited. I think I prefer that second form of being excited as i lasts much longer than sexual excitation :happy:

Eugenie

Karmen
01-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Excited ... I don't know if that is even the right word for that and it is by no means sexual excitement for me!!!, but I have problems controling my bladder while walking around in public all dressed. Almost every time I see someone going in my direction I feel pressure in my bladder. Once I already lost it completly and I couple of times came home with wet stain on my panties.
Really annoying and I don't see how can I progress toward going out fully dressed during a day, if I don't stop doing that. I guess it's just fear not an illness, since I don't pee my pants as a man, but I still don't know how to overcome that.

Any suggestions ladies, please?

wendy
01-02-2007, 09:32 AM
in my younger years of CDing, I used to feel sexually excited about dressing up, even wearing panties would get me sexually excited.

I feel as I've matured in my CDing, i find dressing up less 'sexually excited' and more about feeling right at home dressed in tights, panties, girdles, bodyshapers, skirt, blouse, ... what have you. It feels so much a part of me that not wearing women's clothing makes me feel uncomfortable, that something just isn't right. If given the chance, I would wear women's clothing 24/7.:D :D

Robin Leigh
01-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Maybe I misunderstood the original post...

I'm an "erotic" crossdresser. It is still a very sexual thing for me, even after more than 30 years. But I rarely have a problem with unwanted erections when I'm out on the street trying to pass.

Robin

Ranee Daze
01-02-2007, 11:56 AM
I know that others here are happy to be free of the sexual arousal of femininity, but for me the erotic aspect of my hobby is central to its enjoyment. May it ever be so.

Penny
01-02-2007, 12:12 PM
A couple of nights ago while I was dressed in my nightgown which is always,
my wife and I crawled into bed and warmed it up by doing our thing. I just want to check; is that normal? If someone gets too turned on by dressing, "don't hand it to me", "they can hand it to themself"!:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

Penny

JoAnnDallas
01-02-2007, 01:00 PM
I have to admit that there is an exrotic aspect of my crossdressing. I do feel sexy and vrey fem when I am dressed. I don't get arrosed to the point that it causes an erection, but I do get that warm fuzzy feeling at times.

petticoatlisa
01-02-2007, 01:26 PM
'tis why i love dressing so much. As i've always said, this may change one day, but for the last 18 years it's been very erotic and arousing...

Gisele
01-02-2007, 01:31 PM
I use too all of the time back in the days. Now it is not so much unless I just want to relax and enjoy some me time.:happy:

I am pretty much just me when dressed now. I like it because it makes it easy to wear thongs and other things that would not look good with a woodie.LOL