PDA

View Full Version : A good day

Jenney Love
01-22-2005, 08:55 PM
I made lunch for my SO today and well we where eating I asked if the E-mail group for spouses she was reading was helping her cope with me being a crossdresser. She said yes and we talked for a time about the subject. She still is not ready to see me dressed, but appears able to deal with the thought of me wearing womans clothing. One thing she said was "you know what really makes me angry, some of the SO's on the group say there husbands dress up and clean the house!" I now have a reason to dress for her down the road. I did ask her and she said that she is not ready to see me fully clothed, she may still freak out. I told her the other option was to laugh at me in heels. She understands this is part of me and is not going away, but needs time to adjust, which I understand.
In the afternoon we went out to run some errands and when we got home there where a couple of packages at the front door with my name on them. She asked what was in them and I offered to show her, if she was ready. She decided that she was not ready to see the items. (makeup, shoes and a boyleg painties) :)
I think we have made good progress, considering it has only been two weeks since I came out to her. In time maybe I can even hang my girly clothes in the closet and have my panties next to my boxers.

Jenney

StephanieCD
01-22-2005, 08:59 PM
It really sounds like you're handling it very well; in a slow and understanding manner. It also sounds like she really loves you and wants to understand - congrats on being lucky AND smart ;)

Invite her here to ask us her own questions - we'd welcome her, I'm sure.

ChristineRenee
01-22-2005, 09:06 PM
Sounds like you and me both had a good day today Jenney. I'll give you the same advice everyone has been giving me today...stay humble, go slow, reassure her that you love her and that she is the number one woman in your life. There will be plenty of time for all you are looking forward to do on down the road. Play your cards right and she may even be a willing participant in some of it eventually if you show her some ways that she can benefit from your femininity. ;)

It's a good start for you nonetheless. Good luck to you both and ...lastly...DON'T BLOW IT NOW!:)

Love,
Christine Renee

Ava Mouse
01-22-2005, 09:12 PM
You look sharp in your Avatar! Great job!

BE PATIENT!!!! I know I pushed it a little after I told my wife... PATIENCE... And watch the spending. Ava has her own allowance account now... Which is good and bad. :rolleyes:

paulaN
01-22-2005, 09:50 PM
my wife seems to be ok with it sometimes and sometimes not. be carful and take your time. and good luck

Tristen Cox
01-22-2005, 10:27 PM
Jenney good steps in the right direction. Just be patient all will come in it's course of time. *big hugs*

Love
Tristen

Tristen Cox
01-22-2005, 10:56 PM
I think I must need sleep. When I first read the thread title I thought it said "A Good Lay". Kinda had me worried for a second...

But Erica that IS a good day!!!

DonnaT
01-23-2005, 12:08 AM
Sounds promising Jenney. It is a good day.

I think it's great that she's in contact with other SO's, and they are sounding positive.

Holly
01-23-2005, 12:18 AM
Jenny,

I'm happy for you and your wife. Everything WILL work out. Sounds to me like you're doing all the right things and that the two of you care very deeply for one another. It's going to be okay. <hugs>

Helana
01-24-2005, 12:25 AM
Holly, I am glad things are going well. I think your idea of injecting some humour is great, it is all to easy to get glum and serious about this issue, much better to get her to laugh about it and see that there is a fun side to crossdressing.

Rikki
01-24-2005, 02:09 AM
Good luck Jenney, sounds like you are going about it the right way. She sounds like she is a good woman and willing to at least check it out, a lot a SOs won't even do that, so hang in there girl.

Rikki

racheal
01-25-2005, 09:41 PM
That is so good to hear Jenny! I also introduced my girlfriend to this site and we had a preety good talk over the weekend. She has acctped me for who I am and she will understand more now. :)