PDA

View Full Version : Changes

Trina82
01-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Well, thanks to some employment-related decisions, I'm on my way to finally gaining some privacy (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44683). I'm moving out to a temporary place, with a couple friends, for a couple months. Then, I'll be on to my own place with my own rules and my own privacy. I can't wait!

As such, my interest in dressing has been rekindled, as everyone suggested it might. To celebrate (?), I've purchased a racerback bra (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44680), to add to my already large collection. I also found a couple lingerie shops around the town where I'll be living, and I intend to do some shopping once I get settled in my own place. Does anyone have any suggestions? :)

Amy Hepker
01-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Well Trina, how's it going now that your out on your own??? I hope the best for you. Keep us updated.

Glenda58
01-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Trina when out shopping dressed try to blend in dress as the GGs do when shopping. That way nobody will be looking at you like you're out of place. And most SAs will help you to get the right sizes and styles that look good on you.

Billijo49504
01-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Good luck out in the world. Glenda is right, the SA will treat you better if you try to fit in..BJ

Trina82
01-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Things are going well so far. It's taking me some time to get settled and adjusted, but I think I'll do fine... Then again, I've only been here for 5 days. :)

I haven't had a chance to dig my "stuff" out yet, before tonight. I knew where I had it all packed, but because of various other things, it's not been an option. I'm living with a married couple that I'm friends with, but they're so much better about privacy than my parents were. Matter of fact, I put on my new racerback bra a couple hours ago, with the bedroom door open, and the wife of the couple never once came near the door.

I have to admit, there are things about living with my parents that I miss already, but that's just part of it.

Lanore
01-10-2007, 06:56 AM
Having your own place will give you more of a chance to get to know yourself. Can you imagine not having to hide your clothes anymore or getting up in the morning feeling good about who your are? Have fun getting out on your own.

Lanore

Trina82
01-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Who wants an update?

Week #3 has just now come to a close and I have to say, things really have changed. In the entire time I've been on my own, I think I've "dressed" maybe 3 times. Tonight, I went to figure out what I might wear to bed, and really made no progress.

I had a dream last night that kinda made me feel good. I was in a store shopping for myself. The SA asked me what kind of thing I was looking for, and I said I didn't know for sure, and that I was just looking. She asked me if I was looking for a wife, girlfriend, sister, or mother, and I told her, "Actually, I'm here for myself." She kinda looked at me for a second, then said, "Well okay. What are your favorite colors?"

The dream went on and the SA never even snickered about me shopping for myself. It was nice. I don't know that I'd be able to do that in reality now, though. If I did, I would want to go to a different city where I didn't know anyone.

And on another note, I am considering expanding my collection. I'd like to get a water bra, but I'm also interested in getting some sort of bodysuit-type thing. I'm not talking about the full/boy-leg suits, but rather the kinda that resembles a 1-piece bathing suit. I hope to be able to do some shopping with part of my tax refund, but that's going to be a little while yet.

All in all, I'm doing quite well and am really comfortable with how things are going. :)