PDA

View Full Version : My " It's Me - I don't care" day

TaniaInTas
01-03-2007, 01:12 AM
Apologies in advance if this ends up being quite long - once I get started, I tend to get a bit carried away - actually this episode is probably a good example!

About a month ago I had a free day in Melbourne (Australia) which is not my home city. I had been looking forward to this for many months, and I am not fortunate enough to have a supportive wife. She knows but does not approve, and despite my knowing of her disapproval I have been unable to fully suppress my desires, so this day was going to be something special for me. Unfortunately I couldn't take much of my wardrobe with me.

To start the day, I dressed mainly in boy mode although I did wear stockings under my female jeans. These were obviously female jeans - hipsters with very flared legs. I headed off to Chadstone shopping centre (a large mall for USA readers). My first aim was to get a pair of shoes. I love high heels, so the jeans were there to minimise the attention the shoes would generate. Tried a few shops before finding a pair I particularly liked in Shoo-biz. I tried them on in the shop ensuring that I had the right size, then asked the SA to place my old shoes in a bag, as I intended wearing my new ones out of the shop. This SA was typical of most that I have encountered. She was polite and helpful, and I doubt if she treated me any differently than any other customer.

In the weeks leading up to this day, I had dreamt many times of all the things I might do, so I spent a few minutes just wandering around the shops considering my next move. I didn't notice any reactions from other shoppers, not that I was specifically looking for them then.

Next I headed off to Target to get to purchase some sexy knickers. It was absolutely crowded in there, so there was no chance to wait for the lingerie section to be empty. I wandered up and down the aisles trying to find the style I wanted, dodging people constantly - no strange reaction that I recall. When I had made my selection, I headed to the check-outs. The queues were all quite long. I picked one and patiently waited my turn. While in the queue I did notice one lady in the adjoining queue staring at my feet. When she realised that I was watching her watching me, she gave a disapproving look and turned away - I didn't care in the slightest. It seemed an eternity until I was served, but I was enjoying being out and about in heels so I may as well be in this queue as anywhere else.

Once I owned the knickers I headed straight for the car park so that I could put them on. By some quirk of fate, while I am changing in my car (something I have become quite proficient at) the lady from the adjoining queue returned to her car - right alongside mine! It was so tempting to hop right out of the car and parade my knickers, stockings and heels in front of her, but I dismissed that thought quickly anf finished dressing.

I wandered back into centre and starting looking in boutiques. I wanted to find a beautiful outfit that I could wear for the rest of the day. I am not a good shopper (am I a real CD?!!!!), and expect the right clothes to just jump off the racks when I enter a store. One store that I went into (Kookai) had the most beautiful team of SA's that you could imagine, and all their gear looked really hot - but probably a bit young for me, if I was to try and blend in.

I soon realised that I needed some help, so I decided to contact a GG acquaintance that for some reason I thought there was a good chance she would be okay with CDing. I rang her. She told me she was home alone and had a free day also. She virtually ordered me to come round to see her. Off I went, heels and all.

When I arrived at her apartment, she immediately noticed my stocking covered toes poking out the front of my jeans, and lifted one the trouser legs.
"Right - you have some news for me - and I really want to hear it"
So we chatted for a while and I went through my day so far. She asked if I could wind the clock forward a few hours and looked in the mirror what would I hope to see. A passable, beautifully dressed gurl was my reply. With that she got up, grabbed her handbag, then took me by the hand and dragged me out the door.

We headed straight back to the centre, and directly to Kookai. Tracy looked around for a bit then grabbed two dresses off a clearance rack, virtually pushed me to the counter and told the SA that her friend wanted to try these on. I was ushered to the changerooms. While I was trying on the dresses, Tracy went and found a top that could be worn under the dresses to cover most of my hairy chest. I really liked one of the dresses. It was casual looking, with thin shoulder straps, plunging neckline and was about knee length. The mauve T-shirt type top helped to make it look more casual, and I decided to buy them. I had a wig with me, so Tracy had me put that on, then put her sunglasses on me and we were soon on the way out of the shop.

My mind was racing at a million miles an hour at this stage. Part of me was petrified. Here I was walking through a crowded shopping centre dressed completely like a female, but without any makeup - believe me I do not have the prettiest face! I soon realised though that a bigger part of me was absolutely loving this, and Tracy had obviously read this, and being just slightly stronger charactered than I had decided to ensure that I got what I wanted.

I decided to make the most of the situation, and stated concentrating on my posture and gait. I soon felt very much the woman that I was hoping to be. I didn't actually know where we were going, and Tracy was a step or two ahead of me, so I just followed along happily, observing those that walked by. Many people looked directly at me, and frequently I noticed that I had been 'read'. I don't recall any severe reactions, and certainly no-one commented to me or was in any way negative towards me. I can remember thinking at about this time, that I didn't think this would be my last walk through a shopping centre en femme.

After quite a walk we arrived at Myer, and Tracy headed directly for the Mac makeup section. She asked if anyone was available to do her friends makeup. Unfortunately they were booked solid. From there we headed to David Jones, and specifically the Napolean makeup counter. We had more success here, and I was soon sitting on the high chair with Tracy telling the colsultant just what I wanted. The consultant spent almost 2 hours applying various products to my face. (The other consultant looked after 3 different customers while I was there!). I can recall many looks from passers by. The position of my chair meant that customers on one of the major walkways were directly facing me when they were about 5 metres away. I quite enjoyed watching the reactions. Most people expressed some surprise, some considered it humerous, and a few seem to have just spotted the elephant man! I did not care in the slightest. I was perfectly happy where I was, and was really looking forward to the finished product.

When completed, I was certainly happy with the result. It is the first time that I have had false eyelashes, so it may have been them, but overall I felt that my face was the most passable that it has ever been. I would probably still get read by about one in ten that I passed (the other nine probably didn't see my face!), but I was happy enough.

We spent a few more hours together (not doing much, but the time sure flew), before I had to to face the dreaded makeup remover, and return to my male being.

In summary, it was an absolutely fantastic day for Tania, and I thoroughly recommend such an experience to anyone that is experimenting with cross-dressing and wants to gain a fuller appreciation of the feelings that it may invoke within them. Don't take such a huge step in your home town. How far away you travel depends upon your own fear levels with regard to being spotted by someone you know.

Thank you to everyone here that has shared there experiences/wisdom and enabled me to enjoy my own journey. Don not underestimate just how inspirational many of you are.

Love to all
Tania

DW
01-03-2007, 01:19 AM
"Full speed ahead and damn the torpedos" You go girl. So glad Tania had a chance to get out. Let her out every chance you get. I understand.

RobertaFermina
01-03-2007, 01:51 AM
And she couldn't help you a bit without your faith and courage !!

Awesome Tania!!

You'll be right ! :thumbsup:

ToyGirl
01-03-2007, 02:19 AM
Im really looking forward to visiting melbourne again after reading this! I only been to chadstone twice but i had nice ravioli there i do recall :D