PDA

View Full Version : hips dont lie....

anda_mouse
01-03-2007, 02:30 AM
hi does anyone have any tips on how to get some more fem looking hips? ive noticed that that is one of my major problems when dressing up i fret over not have wide enough hips.

ToyGirl
01-03-2007, 03:12 AM
you can get a padded undergarment specifically designed for this, depends what you wearing , couple pairs of bike shorts etc can help, even heard of people wrapping a towel around them under there dress.

tight tops, loose bottoms allways helps too.

anda_mouse
01-03-2007, 03:19 AM
thanks....i'll give the towel thing a while neext time!

Peka TG
01-03-2007, 05:06 AM
I have the same problem, I'm tall and thin and have absolutely no hips.:( Padded panties work well, (you can get them on e-Bay ) and if you add a waist cincher you'll get an even better hourglass figure.

I also made a pair of hip pads using foam from the craft store. These work great for me when I want those baby maker hips:confused2: There a little larger than the one's that came with the padded panties.

xoxo
Paula

anda_mouse
01-03-2007, 05:13 AM
i love the baby maker hips look! i envy gg's with those beautiful hips

Sedona
01-03-2007, 08:14 AM
I go with exercise (tends to shrink the waist before the hips), and a corset if I really want to go va va voom. I can't stand hip padding.

Tamara Croft
01-03-2007, 08:18 AM
You can buy hip padding: -

http://www.thefantasygirl.com/bodyshaping/paddedpanty.shtml

Iniquity Blonde GG
01-03-2007, 08:51 AM
yep padding would be best idea..... or falling that u can have some of my hips :o lol !!

Robin Leigh
01-03-2007, 11:08 AM
What Tamara said. Notice she didn't mention that these garments are referred to as padded panties. :heehee:

I bought mine from the Breast Form Store (http://www.thebreastformstore.com/mens-padded-panty.aspx). They appear to be the same product as the one in Tamara's link, just a few $$$ cheaper. :)

I avoided getting one of these for years, thinking it would feel too much like a garment designed for men. How wrong I was! Ok, it's not exactly a piece of lace lingerie, but it certainly feels feminine wearing it, and many GGs do wear similar body-shaping garments.

The padding is in pockets, so you can experiment with different sizes for your hips & butt if you want to. It's a very durable garment & will probably last a lifetime. It also gives the added bonus of flattening your front & ensuring your tuck doesn't move. My figure is definitely more feminine when I wear it, and I feel much more confident going out when I wear it.

Get one! You won't regret it. :happy:

:hugs:

Robin

Kate Simmons
01-03-2007, 11:13 AM
yep padding would be best idea..... or falling that u can have some of my hips :o lol !! That would work for me WB. I find it funny that we crave the things you gals don't necessarily care for. ;) :hugs: :battingeyelashes:

Tracy_Victoria
01-03-2007, 11:35 AM
Another thing that can enhance your hips is using a waist clincer, ie by pulling in your waistline, it makes your hips look wider, giving you that hour glass shape. you don't need to be tiny or petite either, ie I'm a large lass when en fem, and this certainly works for me also.

Ie with good foundation wear, and a good fitting dress that can be pulled in at the waist or a skirt and top that fit well, you can certainly add a curve to your female image.

Ashley1
01-03-2007, 01:30 PM
I got concerned about my hips at one time, but I started paying more attention to hips on GG's and found that they are all over the ballpark so don't worry too much about your hips.

Three things that I do to try to enhance the mid-figure:

1. Insert oval shoulder pads on your hips inside your panties or shaper.

2. Use a belt made of fabric (not leather or plastic) an inch or two smaller than your natural waist to clinch your waist line. (Careful to not get it too tight)

3. Wear as small a size waist clincher as you can over the belt to pull in your entire waist area. A corset, a bustier or a long line bra may also help.

The smaller waist enhances both the hips and the breasts.

Ashley1

carla smith
01-03-2007, 03:02 PM
My lack of hips and butt keep me from wearing pants...they just do not look good on me!

Does anyone have pictures of what the padded panty looks like under slacks or jeans?

Without a bootie or hips :o

Rachaelb64
01-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Hell! I dont worry, got an old soccer injury that stops my from wearing high heels for to, a couple of hours if I'm standing and walking. Then the old knee starts aching. I've got board square shoulds as well, thick neck, thats just me :D

shik_lok_
01-03-2007, 03:26 PM
if you have an extra foam pillow in the house, you´got your self some nice hips. just cut tu shape and a little practice will give your the right place to put them.

mine where so high at first it looked weird :p

Sierra Evon
01-03-2007, 03:43 PM
Drink Starbucks Mocha's every day w/whip, but you may not see the desired results in the hipps area , as I have come to find out !!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

shik_lok_
01-03-2007, 03:51 PM
Drink Starbucks Mocha's every day w/whip, but you may not see the desired results in the hipps area , as I have come to find out !!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

mmmmmmmmmmm, Starbucks.............. sounds like a good excuse to me

linnea
01-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Of course, you can buy padded hip garments or make your own (that's what I do). You can also enhance your hip-look with choice of clothes, like full skirts and a little oversized pants. With hip padding you can have difficulties when you want to use the toilet and then you have to get everything re-adjusted and looking right.

Kristen Kelly
01-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Thats my most natural femine feature as a male I was cursed with wider hips and a bigger butt, even when I loose the weight its the last to go. When I dress no padding needed so all I use is a waist clincher and my jeans fit just fine.

TxKimberly
01-03-2007, 08:18 PM
I once bought an undergarment with pads in them but it looked awful. It looked like I was wearing undergarments with pads in them, not like I actualy have hips. I gave up, but maybe I should try it again.

Kim

cemab4y
01-03-2007, 11:30 PM
I too, have the small-butt look. I am a chubby person, everywhere on my body, except my slim hips. Go figure. I think its ironic that females are always bitching about their butt/hips, and then here, everyone wants bigger buns.

I have seen these padded pantys in the catalogs, and I am anxious to try them. Looks like the only way to achieve the illusion. I would like to hear our experiences with wearing these pads.

Do they ride up, and need constant re-adjustment? Are they a hassle to slide off, when you undress? are they comfortable when sitting/bending/leaning?

Fill me in, girls!

Cheryl

Robin Leigh
01-03-2007, 11:33 PM
The padded panties work best with several layers of fabric over them, so I usually wear a slip or petticoat with mine. But I'm wearing them under a fairly tight skirt ATM without a slip & it looks ok.

They will work under jeans, but the pads may not look so natural. The pads are in pockets, so you can customize them a bit. I'm thinking of trying polyester fibre (sold as a cushion filler) to see if I can improve the look under tight clothes.

The pads are just foam, so don't expect them to feel realistic. Silicone pads aren't used as they wouldn't cope with being sat on. :)

I agree with Linnae that it is a bit of a hassle wearing such a garment when you need to use the bathroom, especially if you have pantyhose over the top of them. OTOH, using the bathroom when dressed to the nines can be a hassle for GGs, too.

Robin

Robin Leigh
01-03-2007, 11:46 PM
I think its ironic that females are always bitching about their butt/hips, and then here, everyone wants bigger buns.
It makes sense to me. Big butts/hips are a major female marker. I wish I had a butt big enough to complain about. :D

I have seen these padded pantys in the catalogs, and I am anxious to try them. Looks like the only way to achieve the illusion. I would like to hear our experiences with wearing these pads.

Do they ride up, and need constant re-adjustment? Are they a hassle to slide off, when you undress? are they comfortable when sitting/bending/leaning?

Once I have everything in place, I can wear these padded panties for hours without worrying about readjustment. They pull on & off smoothly. They can hold a tuck without any other support, but I do prefer something under them as well (either a gaff or just regular cotton panties). If you do wear a gaff with it, it's even possible to get a bit sexually excited without losing your tuck. :)

They are comfortable when sitting/bending/leaning, although there is a firm continuous pressure that takes a few minutes to get used to. Many CDs find the slightly restrictive feel of such garments pleasurable.

I hope this helps,

Robin