PDA

View Full Version : Anybody set goals and CD as a reward?

Sedona
01-03-2007, 08:39 AM
This winter (as is usual), I puff up a bit with all the holiday treats. I normally go in the high 190s during the summer. Right now, I'm at 210, and am setting a goal of 202 by Valentine's Day, and if I get there, I'll reward myself with a partial body wax (full body wax if my girlfriend gives the green light). I know, I know, "ouch, some reward!"

Anybody do something similar, whether it's a new dress for a completed business deal, or a trip to the MAC counter for an exam you've passed?

crossing-the-rain
01-03-2007, 09:34 AM
I'm only a 135 lbs.5"8 tall Cdresser. As a man ,I'm short and thin,as a woman I have a nice body shade,nice shoulder,skinny legs.My goal ? To learn how to make up.
Rain

melissaK
01-03-2007, 09:39 AM
Yeah, but not very creatively. I have a weight goal of 147. I'm at 155. If I make the 147, then some new fem clothes - my personal ambition is to work androgenous fem clothes into my wardrobe exclusively - no guy clothes (we'll see how that goes). I can see room to use other CD rewards like my favorite - a trip to the cosmetics counter, as motivation for other things -like maybe getting Christmas lights down before MLK day. Or, getting the garage organized . . .

Paula Thomas
01-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Sedona - I had been at 240 for a while, and started dieting.

I am down to about 210 (I have gotten to 205 a couple of times), with my wife's goal of me getting to 180 (so I am about half-way there).

I want to get lower than 180 (more like 160-170).

My wife has promised me a special (sexual) "reward" if I get to 200, so that is my first goal. :D

If I get to 180 or less, I will probably need surgery to remove excess skin (and I would like to get breast augmentation (C cup, a B cup minimum) at the same time). :happy:

So, that is my "reward" that I am striving for.

Clothes, I hope to start adding soon, as I may be able to fit into more as I lose weight.

Sedona
01-03-2007, 10:45 AM
Sedona - I had been at 240 for a while, and started dieting.

I am down to about 210 (I have gotten to 205 a couple of times), with my wife's goal of me getting to 180 (so I am about half-way there).

I want to get lower than 180 (more like 160-170).

My wife has promised me a special (sexual) "reward" if I get to 200, so that is my first goal. :D

If I get to 180 or less, I will probably need surgery to remove excess skin (and I would like to get breast augmentation (C cup, a B cup minimum) at the same time). :happy:

So, that is my "reward" that I am striving for.

Clothes, I hope to start adding soon, as I may be able to fit into more as I lose weight.

Paula,

That's wonderful! I'm so proud of you! What are you doing to lose the weight? Perhaps others might find benefit?