PDA

View Full Version : help needed!!

joanna_s
01-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Girls, I have a breastform problem and I was hoping, you could help me to make a decision. :worship:
I already have a pair of size 5 Transformation Super Perk triangles which are perfect with my 36C bras. I also have some 36E and 36E/F Glamorise bras but no forms for them. In fact I do have size 8 teardrop forms but they aren´t nearly large enough to fill the cups and I don´t like teardrops because they usually aren´t fully covered by the bra. Their diameter is larger than size 5 triangles but I don´t get enough projection with them. Is the profile (height) of the triangles different from teardrops?
According to breast form size charts, size 8 should be correct for 36E. Could you ladies help me to decide which size is correct??? I would like to fill an 36E cup but the breast form should also be fully covered by the bra cup. Is size 9 too large??:love:

Joanna

Christina Nicole
01-03-2007, 07:34 PM
The best way to to be fitted by an expert. Look in the phone book under mastectomy. The downside is that good forms sold to women who had mastectomies are more expensive than the forms made for crossdressers. But they look more natural, which is important if you are going out.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

melissaK
01-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Oh dear, you make it sound like math homework. And 36 anything? Envy here with my 40A. But, you are accomplished enough to be particular - trial and error on the dial in sounds like the only reasonable path to satisfaction. Can you get "return priveleges" on the purchase?