PDA

View Full Version : Nothing to lose

crossing-the-rain
01-03-2007, 03:52 PM
I decided to be a full time cross dresser ,I will go to public with nice dress and make up ,is better than hiding like a funng ugly old idot.
Presently,no matter how ,people look at me like I 'm a creature,last week ,when I parked my car in a parking lot,and checked the address from my friends by cell phone,lots of car parked beside me and looked at me ,from their eyes,they were eager to take off my dress to see any woman's underdie there.in the yahoo answer few months ago,they pushed me out,some one even said that will kill me if they meet me in public,some one claimed that will have sex with my hot wife,and my wife !I don't want to talk about her any more.
I decided to dress beautifully ,with high heels,nice make up to tell the whole world Cross DResser is not what they think and I'm not that ugly as what they saw,I've nothing to lose .By the way ,I think is time for me to stand up for myself and I'm going to control my fate not my wife ,not those " normal and "moral 'people.
Rain.

carla smith
01-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Rain, you pretty gal, have fun out there, but be safe first, or it may not be fun!

But fun doesn't just happen.
You have to make it a priority in your life or it'll go missing. Life's too short to not have it. David Bach

JulieC
01-03-2007, 04:15 PM
Echo what Carla said. It's all well and good to be brave, but when you're caught in a situation where some jerk is going to beat you to a pulp, the bravado tends to evaporate and fear sets in. Be careful.

myMichelle
01-03-2007, 04:43 PM
Congratulations. But...as others have said, approach with caution. I can tell you from first-hand experience that quite often people will tell you to your face that they're ok with your lifestyle choice(s) but behind your back they will cut you to pieces. Choose your friends carefully...That said, it is your life and you deserve to do whatever makes you happy.

suzy
01-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Good luck Rain.... Have fun being yourself...Live life to the fulliest and have fun while doing it. You are a beautiful fun filled young lady and smart enough to select friends who are friends and avoid the jerks... so go on and live a little...make new friends and have fun!:hugs:

susie evans
01-03-2007, 06:18 PM
it's ok to go out in fem but be careful were you go and the people you hang out with i have decieded it's probably best just to go solo and dress conservatievly when i out good luck and have fun