PDA

View Full Version : Am I out or not

Jammie Lyann
01-03-2007, 06:52 PM
Ok I have to tell. :D
I just got a new truck for christmas, would have liked it in Midnight purple but
didnt have the time to wait for the order to go through, so I went with what they had on the lot Granite blue,(old truck stoped running.) any how went down today to register the truck an wanted personal plates, Wolfe nickname sence highshcool an also I have a High passion for wolves, however wolfe was taken :( so I improvised CDWOLFE, :heehee:
well the lady ask what does CD stand for , have to know an you must write it down so they know that there is not any hidden meaning, I looked at her an with a blush an leaned over an told her, wife was with me , an she looks at me an said really ?? You !!! an I just grinned, she says ok you dont have to let people know that, Can you come up with anything else for it to stand for , so with out thinking I wrote down Country Desert Wolfe :D
then while she was filling out the papers she looks over an sees the jacket I'm wear ( company logo ) she says my dad use to work there maybe you know him, gives name :eek: yea I know him, now wounder if the grape vine is going to work an how many rummers Im going to have step on. or maybe she wont think twice an keep it to her self. well thats my storie for today.

Anyhow plates are Going to make a few peeps think.
wife wants to get tinkerbell floor mates for me, hey why not she has to have fun with this also she is part of my life :hugs:

MistyCD
01-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Years ago, while working as a PC technician I had to download lots of files, drivers and programs to get the new pc's deployed. Everytime I went to a site (and there were a lot of them) they required a valid e-mail address before you would be able to download the file. Just so I wouldn't keep getting spammed, i came up with a new e-mail account. One of our programmers came in as I was going thru the motions of creating an e-mail account on yahoo and asked me what I was doing and I told him. I had to downloading a file, and burning it onto a CD. He said " Man you have style" So I thought about it and I came up with CDstiles...... and it had nothing to do with CDing!

Hugs Misty

ps I still use the account!!!

marie354
01-03-2007, 09:50 PM
I've never done that. I have changed my E-Mail name though. Later, after it's disposed of... I get to have my old E-Mail name back. It takes time that way though, and telling your friends about a new E-Mail address is a hasstle.
I like you're way of doing it!
:hugs:

Kate Simmons
01-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Similar things have happened to me in the past where people could possibly figure out who I am by association. I don't let it worry me though and figure it may well be a good thing. Knowing my rep as Rich, however, I doubt that anyone would believe it. If someone were to mention it, the other person would probably just shake their head and not believe it since Ericka and Rich seem to be such polar opposites. If it did get back to me and someone asked me directly, my answer would be:"Well, what do you think?" and take it from there. Would make life interesting anyway.:happy: Ericka

Chiana
01-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Anyhow plates are Going to make a few peeps think.
wife wants to get tinkerbell floor mates for me, hey why not she has to have fun with this also she is part of my life :hugs:

I would say that you are out.

marie354
01-04-2007, 11:31 AM
I forgot to say what great plates! Who would know... 'cept one of us, and then if the person had never read this thread it could mean anything... even someone's initials. Great tags!
:hugs:

Michelle 51
01-04-2007, 11:57 AM
I don't think your out because he doesn't work there anymore she said and if she tells him by the time he repeats it its will be 3rd hand info and nobody pays much attenton.Now if he still worked there well hey you may as well just wear your shortest skirt to work and get it over with.Super plate by the way. Justabit