PDA

View Full Version : Best laid plans

terrigurl
01-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Well, I thought I had it all figured out: I would have my makup done at a salon, and then drive across the street to the wig shop and try some wigs on. The salon owner had already told me she would do my makeup for $20 and my nails for $4 --- a bargain! So I had my makeup done; it looked great! My dress was a sheath -- black and white pattern with a little red. I had on a black wig, that I really didn't like that much. She combed it out and styled it a little, and it looked really cute! Then I drove across the street, only to find that the wig shop was closed. So I went back to the salon, asked her to take a few photos. She had her associate take the photos of her and me! I posed with her gladly, putting my arm around her and she reciprocated. After 3 photos, I changed back into my drab self, and left. Although I had only planned to have her do my makeup for the wig shopping, she did such a good job that I will probably go back again, and maybe the wig shop will be open.
By the way, I was pleasantly surprised how good my figure looked in the dress. She even said it was "sexy." Wow!! It's funny how much a little foundation can help a figure.

Terri

Noel Chimes
01-03-2007, 11:52 PM
After 3 photos, I changed back into my drab self, and left.
Terri

After all of that pampering, and pics to boot, and you didn't go do lunch, shopping, not even browse? :eek: Ok the surprise of looking that good was too much.:shocked:

terrigurl
01-05-2007, 07:14 PM
I only have about a 2-3 hr window, otherwise my wife gets suspicious. She does not approve, so I have to do it during a time when I would ordinarily go to the gym. If I make it back in time, no problem; if not, "where were you?"

Terri

Amy Hepker
01-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Bringing out the real you is fabulious!

Angie G
01-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Terri if I looked that good I would have done some shopping or some thing:hugs:
Angie

RobertaFermina
01-05-2007, 10:02 PM
Good for you Terri.

How many times I have gotten to the Wig Shop late.

Or during the Post Christmas Week, when they were all closed, Darnit!

This is a learning experience, and you'll get it right soon enough.

Did you post a pic yet ? Do tell.

:love: Roberta