PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Gender Identity Problem

Penny
01-03-2007, 08:01 PM
I was out running errands today enfem as I frequently do. I stopped at the thrift store to donate some items. I alway get a reciept made out in my sir name and take the tax deduction. When the guy finishes and promply say "thank you mam". Next, I went to Blockbuster to exchange some DVDs
(I have the movie pass in my sir name) and the guy says "thank you mam and
have a nice day". Then I went accross the street to the covience store for DR Pepper and a policeman was standing behind me to one side. The clerk says "thankyou mam" and I say excuse me to the cop and he says "pardon me mam".
Somewhere, I lost the real me; people don't know me even when I practically tell them. When I got home, I went to the bathroom and made sure I still had my extention! lol

Penny

melissaK
01-03-2007, 08:17 PM
4 for 4!! Bravo!

Angie G
01-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Penny way to go babe :hugs:
Angie

marie354
01-03-2007, 08:22 PM
Although I haven't been out yet enfemme, I do dress most of the time at home. I always go shopping with my SO endrab, but with the femme undergarments, of course, and we openly discuss sizes, colors, what would look good on me or her.
But it seems now that when I have to take my nightie off and wear sloppy jeans and flannel shirt.... (the drab thing) It is starting to feel strange.
Even endrab sometimes, some cashiers respone with ma'am instead of sir. I only wear an A cup when I'm endrab, and I don't think it shows. Maybe it's the way I carry myself or always look at women's face first, but there is just a little something that makes some people respond that way. Makes me wonder a lot sometimes. (maybe I should have been a girl after all)
I will say, judging from all your pictures that I've seen, that you seem to present your self very well and look the part. So why be surprised when people treat you the way that you present yourself. You look like a woman to me, and I would respond with lady or ma'am if I met you in person.
It would be nice though, you've seen my pics too, that if we met that we would recognize each other and holler... HEY! WOW! NICE TO MEET YOU!
Don't worry about it. You are one pretty girl and people respect you.
:hugs:

Tina Dixon
01-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Great tail Mam:thumbsup:

JoanFlores
01-03-2007, 08:23 PM
It looks like you had a great day, keep it up. By the way I like your pic.

Bye, Joan

Felicia Conti
01-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Sounds like a great day, Penny! Good for you in getting out there and passing. Hugs.

Kate Simmons
01-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Hi Penny, Well that's certainly a very "nice" problem you have there Ma'am!:heehee: Ericka(I think--lemme check)

Rachel Morley
01-03-2007, 09:15 PM
I love being called Mam'm :happy: Thankfully it happens quite often to me too, but going on your account of events, maybe not quite as often as it happens to you :D

Penny
01-03-2007, 10:39 PM
I love being called Mam'm :happy: Thankfully it happens quite often to me too, but going on your account of events, maybe not quite as often as it happens to you :D
Maybe it's here in Texas, older women are most ofter addressed as mam.
I was in Albertson's with my wife on Sunday as they are closing in my town and one of the employees looked right me and said 'ladies, we have put togather a basket of greeting cards for a dollar". Sunday was the last day.

Penny

Although I haven't been out yet enfemme, I do dress most of the time at home. I always go shopping with my SO endrab, but with the femme undergarments, of course, and we openly discuss sizes, colors, what would look good on me or her.
But it seems now that when I have to take my nightie off and wear sloppy jeans and flannel shirt.... (the drab thing) It is starting to feel strange.
Even endrab sometimes, some cashiers respone with ma'am instead of sir. I only wear an A cup when I'm endrab, and I don't think it shows. Maybe it's the way I carry myself or always look at women's face first, but there is just a little something that makes some people respond that way. Makes me wonder a lot sometimes. (maybe I should have been a girl after all)
I will say, judging from all your pictures that I've seen, that you seem to present your self very well and look the part. So why be surprised when people treat you the way that you present yourself. You look like a woman to me, and I would respond with lady or ma'am if I met you in person.
It would be nice though, you've seen my pics too, that if we met that we would recognize each other and holler... HEY! WOW! NICE TO MEET YOU!
Don't worry about it. You are one pretty girl and people respect you.
Meet ya anytime sweet lady! Whops! There seems to be a distance problem.lol

Penny

It looks like you had a great day, keep it up. By the way I like your pic.

Bye, Joan

Thanks for the compliment

Penny

Great tail Mam:thumbsup:
Glad your with us Tina! I don't think I said that before.

Penny

kerrianna
01-03-2007, 10:55 PM
A great story m'am. I didn't know Texas folk were so garsh darn polite. :p

...oh THAT extension :heehee: . I finally got it. :rolleyes:

Glenda58
01-03-2007, 11:57 PM
If you carry yourself like a lady and act like a lady you get treated like a lady. And Penny dear it sounds like you did all things right good for you.

Penny
01-04-2007, 06:55 AM
If you carry yourself like a lady and act like a lady you get treated like a lady. And Penny dear it sounds like you did all things right good for you.
Glenda, you are absolutely right. My perception of how a lady should act is what I emulate. There was a time when I looked over my shoulder to see who was looking but I suppose my confidence has all but eliminated that.
It certainly doesn't hurt that I have conquered the female voice.

Penny

livy_m_b
01-04-2007, 07:00 PM
\ When I got home, I went to the bathroom and made sure I still had my extention! lol

Penny

And? :)

Joy Carter
01-04-2007, 07:30 PM
And A :thumbsup: For You Mam' :D