PDA

View Full Version : The Sales Are Over!

marie354
01-03-2007, 08:45 PM
I was at Walmart today with my SO and all of the floor people were busy re-marking items back to the regular prices and still putting out Valentines Day stuff. DO NOT buy any chocolate now. It's almost double the normal price!
Well, Valentines Day is a really big day for lovers after all and the big-wigs know it!
We had fun though... In the ladies dept. I was into buying new foundation garments and my SO was very helpful. I never did find silicone forms that a few people have said that were available at Walmart. The closest thing I found between the pharmacy and lingerie was water bras. I did get a couple and they feel wonderful.
Anyway... I had a fun day shopping even if the sales were over.
Just thought I would share my day.
:hugs:

L.E.J.
01-03-2007, 08:53 PM
I tried to find some nice clothes but they were all sold out of my sizes. Darn early shoppers.

Kieron Andrew
01-03-2007, 09:04 PM
sales are still on for another week here

Sharon
01-03-2007, 09:18 PM
There's always sales going on! Why just a day ago, I bought the cutest little video camera at half the regular price! Whenever one item goes off sale, another goes on it seems -- be patient and the item you want will be reduced again.

Bobbie Jo
01-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Hey Marie,
Yea, i no the sales are off,but i was having all the fun on my PC.All the stores were sending me E-Mails of all their things, and alot of them were 20%,30%,50% and even some of them were 80% off, too bad i didn't buy anything because i'm on a new diet and want to drop a couple of dress sizes.
You know i did manage to find a wig that i liked on sale and since i don't think my head will change size when i do lose those them dress sizes,i went ahead and bought it. lol
As you know i was looking for a wig ,so when it gets here,i'll see if i can't post a pic or two.Just a head shot because i dont have a good outfit..:happy:

soccervixen
01-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Victoria's Secret is having their semi-annual bra and panty clearance, with lots of other sale items as well. I spent $148 today on a couple panties, 3 camisoles (2 for my wife, one for me), and a pair of boots for her. Saved about $70 or so.

finacarina
01-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Dont you girls have malls and major department stores where you live? I would never dream of buying clothes at Walmart. So big deal that Walmart's sales are over!

Kristen Marie
01-04-2007, 12:05 AM
Victoria Secret....up to 75% ...I was there today!!!

bianncats
01-04-2007, 12:08 AM
i'm going tomorrow i'm looking for some pushups that i haven't been able to afford.

CalvinKlein
01-04-2007, 01:19 AM
VS's semi annual sale is the best time of the year -TWICE! I always love going towards the end when all panties are $2.99. Even the Chantal Thomas are in the bins if you're lucky.

b_hewish
01-04-2007, 06:02 PM
one reason wmen think they are wonderful is for winter it keeps the boobs warm lol:D :D

Carroll
01-04-2007, 06:25 PM
SEARS! I just spent the last three days marking clothing down. A lot of sleep wear, and also its the Semi-annual sale on bra's and panties. Buy 2 get one free

Kristen Kelly
01-04-2007, 06:26 PM
The stores will start to [ut out the spring and summer idems soon, so all the leftover winter things will go on clearance, just in time for winter