PDA

View Full Version : wife noticed my longer nails and

DeniseNJ
01-03-2007, 10:56 PM
I really love the idea of growing out my nails, the ones that grow the longest are the thumb and pinky. I have a problen with the other nails breaking . It is great to polish your nails and being able to flow the polish all the way to the nail tip with out touching your finger. Oh I enjoy the rounded fem look. Well the other day while I was signing for a check my wife says ,{You need to cut your nails , they look so queer}. yes my pinkys were 3/8" past the finger tip. I just didn't say anything and tonight I polished them with a solid mauve color. I hate the fact that I have to take the polish off before bed . watching me type with these nail is so hot. I did file back the pinkys but they still have a feminine look. It seems ever sine joining this forum I have slowly been transforming towards a feminine image. This is the longest I have had my legs shaved and I so enjoy shaving them in the shower and seeing the suds run down to my polished toes. She really hasn't mentioned my legs lately . I don't know if it's me but it seems like my breast are growing and getting full, maybe wishful thinking on my part but they seem fuller. being chubby and always having breast helps. I have been trying some tips for better cleavage with tape and wow .. I know if I wasn't married I would have gone out as Denise already, it just seems like the normal progression. I need to keep peace with the wife when she calls me queer I tell her , I'm not a queer, I'm a Crossdresser , that doesn't sit to well with her!!! got to be Denise once and a while :thumbsup:

Jammie Lyann
01-03-2007, 11:57 PM
My pinky nails are also long :D Ive been ask if I snort NOT I like to think that I take good care of myself. :heehee: anyhow I do the manly thing :puke:
show them what I use them for. they dont ask again :D

Deanna2
01-04-2007, 12:17 AM
My daughter has commented on my long nails (unpolished at the time) and demanded I cut them. Nothing subtle about my daughter. My wife has spotted my nails with clear polish on them and just shook her head.

Melinda G
01-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Wives don't miss much.:D

Kate Simmons
01-04-2007, 03:45 AM
Wives don't miss much.:DWives don't miss anything Melinda and all have a memory like an elephant. :happy: Ericka

JoAnnDallas
01-04-2007, 09:52 AM
I have long acrylic nails and with my wife's blessing. I have used to have bad nails and one day we went with my sister to her nail salon and she asked her Tech Tina if she could do something about my nails. An hour later, I had ten new acrylic nails. Since then I have not had any problems with them. The only thing the wife complains about is if I let them get too long. That is when they get about where they are right now. That is a little over 1/4" past my tips. I have noticed that when I let them get this long, I start having problems picking up some objects and grabbing tabs to peel back.

marie354
01-04-2007, 10:00 AM
When I started to grow my own nails longer, I asked my SO about them and she handed me a new file (The nice metal kind) and said that if I'm going to grow them longer that I really should shape them better. So I'm working on them on a daily basis.
It's sooo much nicer to have longer nails, especially when they're painted!
:hugs:

cathie
01-04-2007, 12:13 PM
I almost always have my toes painted with some color or clear and shiny. Mostly I use a color called Blushing Bride which is a muted white. My finger nails are 1/2" from the cuticle and I'm starting to feel the length a little more since thisis the first time I've really let them grow longer. My wife also noticed the clear polish and made a comment. She knows and is somewhat supportive but likes to keep it under wraps.

ColleenCD
01-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Keeping a marriage stable while Cding is hard enough. I keep the toe nails polished, more of a pink neutral tone lately since I don't want my wife's eyes to roll out of her head and onto the floor with the red choices available. I've had many a manicure, but never the priviledge of Acrylic nails. Maybe someday?

Colleen

P.S: Cathie in GA, I know your heart is in Denver, but did you leave your snowblower here by chance?

Melinda
01-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Orly Nails for Males lets me keep mine polished all the time. It's a matte finish so nobody notices. I sure prefer the red I used while my wife was out of town but at least it's something!

janedoe311
01-04-2007, 01:44 PM
nails so no problem there. I do not have any.

bikini02
01-04-2007, 02:24 PM
I let my nails grow out then I'll trim them or use a file to shap them. I keep a file in the car for emergencies.

StacyCD
01-04-2007, 05:48 PM
At times I've let my nails grow out longer than the typical 'male' wears his nails but they kept breaking as they got longer and I always seemed to have a couple of shorties! Now that my wife knows I CD, I'm hoping to grow them longer so I've started applying Sally Hanson Hard as Nails. It seems to be working so far. However, I wish they weren't so shiny.

Lissa Stevens
01-04-2007, 06:04 PM
My wife gives me stuff about my nails all the time. Unfortunately with my job they keep breaking but I try. I keep mine polished with Sally Hanson Nail Strengthener, glossy.

Jodi Lynn
01-04-2007, 06:05 PM
I like to keep mine a bit long, but like many others I always seem to breaking them at work. Right now I have been off work for two weeks and there are about a 1/4 to 3/8 of an inch long. But back to work next week so I know I will break them again.

Christina Nicole
01-04-2007, 06:56 PM
My wife notices when my nails are even a tiny bit long. Growing them is not possible. Fortunately, I'm getting fast at applying and polishing false nails.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole