PDA

View Full Version : Inserts?

martha_d
01-04-2007, 04:37 AM
Just wondering what everyone uses for inserts. For secrecy's sake, mine are home-made, using large latex balloons which are about 1/4 full with water. Seems to give the right weight, density and "jiggle-factor"! The downside is that you cannot use them forever, as the water gradually perishes the latex.

I would love to hear about any of your home-made attempts...

martha xx

martha_d
01-04-2007, 05:06 AM
sorry, just realised this should be in the "body issues" section of the forum.

my apologies, feel free to move it if necessary!

martha xx

Kristen Kelly
01-04-2007, 05:14 AM
My old home made forms were helium grade ballons (2 ea form) one placed inside the other then force filled with honey. The didnt sloosh and lasted a long time in fact they were "sweet".

martha_d
01-04-2007, 05:58 AM
wow! and i thought i was being inventive...

i found that if i squeezed the air out of the balloons before tieing them up, it stopped the "slooshing". to get the right density i found it better to use bigger balloons and fill them up less. if the latex was stretching it had a tendency to make the forms sit on my chest like boulders, so it was important to use large balloons.

anyone else?

martha xx

Peggy55
01-04-2007, 06:47 AM
Get some breastforms. You'll be so happy you did!

Peggy

DAVIDA
01-04-2007, 07:13 AM
Get some breastforms. You'll be so happy you did!

Peggy

:iagree: There can't be anything better!

Bobbie Jo
01-04-2007, 07:16 AM
But wow those breatforms are so expensive.i have doubled balloons before putting one balloon on the eraser end of a pencil and working it into another,witch made me feel a bit better when filled with water.they do feel good like you said,the weight and jiggle factor. LOL

michellecd_ne
01-04-2007, 07:25 AM
i use to use punching balloons. (the childrens toy) Just blow up with air to stretch, and refill with water. Let the extra air out before tying. these are thicker than normal balloons and when placed right, the knot looks like an erect nipple. now i have forms.

Peggy55
01-04-2007, 08:20 AM
But wow those breatforms are so expensive.i have doubled balloons before putting one balloon on the eraser end of a pencil and working it into another,witch made me feel a bit better when filled with water.they do feel good like you said,the weight and jiggle factor. LOL

Not really. Check these out on eBay. This is where I got mine. I love both pairs...d's and dd's.

Peggy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Silicone-Breast-Forms-Replacement-form-NEW-D-Cup_W0QQitemZ220068117823QQihZ012QQcategoryZ63853Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cyndie
01-04-2007, 08:29 AM
If you would like to increase your breast size just a litttle, you can purchase inserts in many lingerie departments. They will add only a cup or two, but they feel nice and if you shop carefully usually can be found for around $20.

TTFN:hugs:
Cyndie

JenniferR771
01-04-2007, 08:36 AM
You had to ask. I usually use forms cut from a car wash sponge--carefully cut little by little with scissors. I have also used water filled condoms--high quality latex, squishy like jello but thin and eventually deflate, after a few weeks.
At times I have also used the plastic bags our newspaper or shopper comes in. Add water. Tie knot. Drop from height of 7 feet three times to test for physical integrity. (Do this last step over tub--just in case). You can tape these to your chest--but you may have to experiment to find the best type of tape.

Billiemarie
01-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Have used the bra inserts with the punching ballons filled with water. Have to try that thicker fluid like honey or molassas. Sounds like that might do the trick. Could get a little sticky though.

Robin Leigh
01-04-2007, 11:19 AM
wow! and i thought i was being inventive...

i found that if i squeezed the air out of the balloons before tieing them up, it stopped the "slooshing". to get the right density i found it better to use bigger balloons and fill them up less. if the latex was stretching it had a tendency to make the forms sit on my chest like boulders, so it was important to use large balloons.

Water-filled balloons are ok, if a little too heavy. Using pre-boiled water will stop air bubbles forming. One forum member uses an air filled balloon inside a water-filled balloon to reduce the weight. Someone was going to conduct experiments using gelatine, but I don't know what the results were.

However, water-balloons don't feel very realistic. Silicone forms do. And they are much fun to play with. :D

Save up & get some. You won't regret it!

:hugs:

Robin

marie354
01-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Actually, good breast forms are the best. Expensive, but worth it, I'm sure. I don't have any yet, but they're designed with the proper weight and feel of real breasts for women that have lost one or both due to cancer. It makes good sense to use the best ones if you can afford them. They can be glued right to your chest, and then you can wear the outfits that you can't wear a bra with.

Tedi
01-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Good old, store bought breast forms are the way to go for me. Seems that most that have them would agree.

JulieC
01-04-2007, 01:12 PM
I don't allow myself to spend much on my crossdressing. This applies to everything within that realm. Thus, my inserts are made from rice and pantyhose legs. I picked up the tip from this forum actually, I think. I've got two sets now, one larger and one smaller. If someone wants instructions, ask.

I tried using socks/pantyhose. Gave poor results; insufficient heft, and frequently rose up my chest or looked uneven. I tried water filled balloons too. Twice. Second time, one leaked. Ihg. I haven't tried that again.

I've been pleased with the pantyhose/rice inserts, but after wearing for a number of hours there's a faint oatmeally aroma. It's not offensive at least, and it's only faint. I need to try to make a set using bird seed instead and see if there's an aroma.

amanda barber
01-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Just wondering what everyone uses for inserts. For secrecy's sake, mine are home-made, using large latex balloons which are about 1/4 full with water. Seems to give the right weight, density and "jiggle-factor"! The downside is that you cannot use them forever, as the water gradually perishes the latex.

I would love to hear about any of your home-made attempts...

martha xx

Do you Have parents or an unsupportive SO that sees CC statements or pakages? If there isn't a reason like that for secrecy just order some breast forms. I don't know what your budget is, but they can be bought for as little as $20-$30 on ebay and homemade stuff can eat up that much money fairly quick. I just bought a set of triangle forms for $70.

The merchant only cares if your money is good, most places have plain business names on packages and even if they don't, the UPS man is to busy to care.

If you just can't buy them, 2 pairs of panties inside a knee-high stocking will works in a pinch .

Carroll
01-04-2007, 06:34 PM
ballons filled with the smushy stuff in reusable frezzer packs, dropped in a nylon for strength

martha_d
01-05-2007, 05:22 AM
Loads of suggestions - excellent!

I am happy enough with the water balloon method so far, although I am seriously considering forms. The trouble is my housemates who see the packages every day. On the other hand im sure they'll be just as curious as to why I keep ordering balloons. I also like the idea of the "faint oatmeally aroma" that bbarnsworth described - who said breasts couldnt smell nice?? :)

martha xx

LauraKCD
01-05-2007, 07:58 AM
I've tried the ballon route, knee-high's filled with birdseed - Honey, forms are the only way to go.

Marcie Sexton
01-05-2007, 08:24 AM
I've done them all, doubled, tripled w/water, but after I got my forms, the only way you'd get them away from me is pry them from my cold dead fingers...

Gary
01-05-2007, 08:38 AM
omg....so imaginative, wont even bother with the lame way ive been using...wife has told me she would help in this area so for me to stop wasting money trying other things...i do think that ultimately breast forms are the way and i have looked at them on ebay...im sure when all is said and done ill have spent just as much on these other methods as if id just gone ahead and taken the initial expense of forms...but where would the fun in that be? gotta let my creative side out anyhow so why not let it play here...gary

Gary
01-05-2007, 09:46 AM
wife has decided time to quit playing with my breasts...hehe...and just invest in some forms...yay...will start looking today but today is new coral day at the pet store and gary, the owner not me, has two really rare corals coming in, read expensive, a gurls gotta keep her priorities straight...so coral today, boobs later...lol...gary

RobertaFermina
01-05-2007, 09:58 AM
Ohhhh! I feel so cheap after reading up here Girls!

I'm a Ricer, Yep! ...in the panty hose legs. Yes and the tie off knot makes the suggestion of a (non-erect) nipple.

They don't jiggle.....

I'm back to work, and starting to have enough spare cash and that breast form order is just around the corner.

I do so love being the expirementing with all the grains and liquids, hose, socks and balloons, though. snif! I'll miss it.

Wink!

Roberta

Peggy55
01-05-2007, 10:13 AM
[QUOTE=RobertaFermina;693164]Ohhhh! I feel so cheap after reading up here Girls!

I'm a Ricer, Yep! ...in the panty hose legs. Yes and the tie off knot makes the suggestion of a (non-erect) nipple.

They don't jiggle.....

I'm back to work, and starting to have enough spare cash and that breast form order is just around the corner.

I do so love being the expirementing with all the grains and liquids, hose, socks and balloons, though. snif! I'll miss it.

Wink!

For those of us who have breastforms there turely is nothing like it. I've done the sock method and actually got pretty good at rolling them but they were never quite right. One bigger than the other, shaped wrong ect.
I have a set of D's and a set of DD's. The ones I have I got on eBay for under 50 bucks as I recall. They have adhesive backing. You can leave the thin covering on and use them non stick or peel the backing off and stick 'em right on. I tell you, when you wear the right top and those puppies jiggle there is nothing like it!

Peggy

Robin Leigh
01-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Many of the posters to this thread have already discovered the joy of proper silicone forms, but about half a dozen of you are still playing with water balloons & such, like I did for a few decades.

Proper forms aren't cheap, but IMHO it was the best money I've ever spent on CDing. I should have done it years ago, not months ago. Oh well. I'll just have to make up for lost time... :heehee:

Wearing proper forms improves my appearance, and because they move realistically they make me feel much more feminine & confident when I go out. I know that if somebody bumps into me, they will think they are real.

They certainly feel real enough through a bra to me, apart from the slightly cool nipples. I love wearing them so much, it's hard to take them off. :happy: I've even slept in them a few times.

If your CDing has an erotic component, you will find that they will enhance your fun. :D Of course, it's not the same as having real breasts, but they are sitting against your chest so pressure is transmitted through them to your real breasts & nipples. It feels a bit like your breasts have grown, but have become rather numb.

Robin