PDA

View Full Version : The time is coming near

Lissa Stevens
01-04-2007, 10:50 AM
The following is from my MYSPACE blog.

The time is coming near. I am going to do it. I am going to go out in public enfemme. I am waiting for my new wig and then I have to pick the day. I will try and have pictures of my outing for anyone interested. Of course someone will need to be there to help me blend in and they will have to take some of the pix.

Just thinking about it makes me nervous, but I need to do this. I am tired of hiding this part of me. I would like to drop a couple of more pounds before I do this but I may not be able to wait. I don't want to lose my nerve.

I will let you know before I do it so you can wish me luck I will need it.

To all of you who have done this and written about it thank you. Hearing your words is giving me the courage to do this. To those of you who are like me and have not done this I would say give it a try. I have met someone who is accepting and says she will go with me my first time. Without her there I don't know if I could do it without fainting from fright.

Sheila
01-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Lissa,

good luck hun and I hope you are not so nervous you don't actually enjoy it to the fullest. The one abd only time we have managed to take Claire out she was soooooooo nervous and emotionally exhausted by the time we got back home that she just curled up on top of the bed and slept till -------- morning Bless her

Jess

marie354
01-04-2007, 11:03 AM
I know how you feel. I'll be going out for the first real outing soon as well.
I get a bit nervous just thinking about it. But I won't be going alone either. It's a safety in numbers kind of thing with me.
Good luck and take lots of pics. It'll be a day to remember for sure.
:hugs:

Sandra
01-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Lissa,

You go have a great time and remember look people in the eye and remember to smile. You will be nervous but I bet when you get back you won't be able to wait for the next time.

Kate Simmons
01-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Just relax and be yourself Lissa and you will be fine. That's the most important thing. As Sandra says, look at people and smile. A smile will defuse the nastiest stare. Not only that, if you look happy, you will be happy.Simple as that really.;) :rose2: :battingeyelashes: Ericka

gennee
01-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Once you do it you can't stop. Good luck.

Gennee

:happy: