PDA

View Full Version : The holidays is taking its toll - going crazy!

wabnaok
01-04-2007, 01:55 PM
I think I am going crazy! I love the holidays and my family, so please do not take me wrong. It seems like it has been so long that I have had the opportunity to be comfortable. I am sitting in my office (...door closed of course...) with nothing but male clothes on. I would like a bra on. Anyone else having the same issue?

JoAnnDallas
01-04-2007, 02:02 PM
Your not going crazy........I too have been trying to figure out when I can next get completely dressed up. My last public outing was HEF2006 last Nov. I am able to dress a little bit three days a week before I leave for work and the wife has gone to her water areobics class, but it is not the same as getting completely dressed up and going out in the public. My next time like this hopefully will be when I attend my first Tri-Ess Meeting in Feb.

Peg
01-04-2007, 02:06 PM
God and i thought i was alone , so glad it's over love all the food and decorating but it's time to decorate myself back to Peg. Been since early Novembe for me too. Friday is just around the clock. Peg:devil:

ColleenCD
01-04-2007, 02:12 PM
Ally,

Freedom is but a few short days away. Remember to provide the visitors and relatives with food for thought. "Visitors are like fish, after three days, they each begin to smell." Hand them each a snow shovel and tell them it's their turn. :D

Colleen

wabnaok
01-04-2007, 02:26 PM
I do not know what I would do without everyone here. It really helps to just let it out!

Peg
01-04-2007, 03:03 PM
Oh yes , need new lip gloss, nail polish?

Kenix
01-04-2007, 04:36 PM
I am sure you will enjoy even more after such a long wait. :2c:

Gretchen
01-04-2007, 04:39 PM
I dressed on Tuesday for the first time in 3 weeks, due to holiday necessities. As I showered and shaved my legs I could feel the excitement building. Putting on some pink panties and thigh high stockings was almost a spiritual experience. The whole day it felt sooooo right, I hated to have to stop and prepare for my wife's return home after work. I am glad the holidays are over and schedules have returned to their normal routines. Much more play time...
Gretchen

Carroll
01-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Same here. no dress, no bra make carroll go something, something, something.
"go crazy?"
Dont mind if I do!:tongueout :devil: :bonk: :bs: :dancing: :evil: :dance: :jumping: :lol2: :Pullhair:

I feel much better now. dressed yesterday

CDBarbie
01-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Sweety. If you are in total "male" mode, it's your own fault. Where's your panties, your stockings your bra ? After all, it's whats underneath that counts sometimes. Only you have to know.

wabnaok
01-04-2007, 06:59 PM
I am just ready for a little freedom. A few days to go.