PDA

View Full Version : on crossdressing

slamddoger
01-04-2007, 06:07 PM
how do you know that prson isnt a crossdresser ? i went to a bar the one i thoug is a crossdresser trun out to be gg and the that i thoug was a gg troun out to be the crossdresser?

Kristen Kelly
01-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Crocodile Dundee had a method of checking but I wouldn’t recommend it.
Something about "Down Under"

hotbobbie
01-04-2007, 06:18 PM
good luck

Fallen Angel
01-04-2007, 06:19 PM
All i can say is Good arent we (Giggle)

MJ
01-04-2007, 06:25 PM
yep , it takes practice , practice , practice . oh and Crocodile Dundee had a method right " not good for your health " he he . we all have " CD - radar " maybe yours needs a little tune up.

b_hewish
01-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Something about "Down Under"

:rofl: i like that one wouldnt of thought of it that way

Alice D
01-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Was at a Houlihans earlier this PM and saw two really good looking GGs ( I thought). After listening and looking closely, one was dressing. Took me some time to tell- wish I could pass that well.

Alice

Angie G
01-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Some times you just can't tell :hugs:
Angie

Peggy55
01-04-2007, 07:16 PM
Sometimes you feel the nutts, sometimes you don't!! :eek:

Diana West
01-04-2007, 07:54 PM
I wish I had the ability to distinguish. But I never could

Sierra Evon
01-04-2007, 07:58 PM
sometimes you gotta do a double take , but a real T-girl will look as good as a gg in some cases I've seen afew that look increadable , cant say that I'm one tho , :happy:

marie354
01-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Why worry if they are or not? Just enjoy yourself! I don't try to read others as much as I used to. The good ones, you'd never be able to tell anyway.
:hugs:

Casey Morgan
01-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Why worry if they are or not?

Exactly. What are CDs asking people to do when they're en femme? Treat them like women. Fortunately I can't usually tell the difference between a CD and a GG so I don't worry about it. If you can tell, suspend your disbelief.

Sweet Virginia
01-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Something about "Down Under""sweet loretta martin", surely?

dods460
01-04-2007, 10:39 PM
It's funny, I'm not sure how my radar is. I have never met or seen anyone who CD's... or have I?:heehee:

Amanda Jane
01-04-2007, 10:42 PM
"real T-girl will look as good as a gg in some cases I've seen afew that look increadable"

and at thier best you would never know / would you

michellebesweet
01-04-2007, 10:43 PM
or your attention was on her breast, like most men. All of us girls are proud of our breast. We want attention made to them. We want you to look at them. I do.

Love Michelle, better luck next time.

RobertaFermina
01-04-2007, 10:44 PM
From My self inspection I offer this:
Hands - man-hands are a dead giveaway. some men do have tiny hands.
Neck - Adams Apple, thick neck. look for wig/makeup tricks that are used to narrow the face, and neck.

I've been to Female Impersonator Shows, and I am so overwhelmed by their beauty and allure, I don't want to know how to tell - I just want to hold on to the glorious illusion.

Cheers!

Roberta

susie evans
01-04-2007, 10:52 PM
it doesnt matter i have been called mrs on more than one ocassion and other times the looks are puzzeling so i just keep on going and have fun :hugs:

Alice Torn
01-04-2007, 10:55 PM
I go to some singles dances, and several years ago, it was held, in a barn, where the lighting was not so good. A very tall, leggy gg, came in, and from a distance, she looked good. Being six foot six, I seek tall gg's, so after she danced with a few other guys, I asked. It wasn ot long, before I realized she, was a cd, or tg. As with so many of us, her voice gave him away. That is what I fear most going out, too, having to speak female, when I can't. I just did small talk, said thanks, and that was it. I have seen her a number of times, at the dance, but, not lately. Her hands were not like gg's either. Lucille

Bobbie Jo
01-04-2007, 11:06 PM
Well where i live ,i don't really get a chance to guess.Too far out in the sticks.

nancy58
01-04-2007, 11:11 PM
how do you know that prson isnt a crossdresser ? i went to a bar the one i thoug is a crossdresser trun out to be gg and the that i thoug was a gg troun out to be the crossdresser?

I think the way to do it is to strike up a conversation and get to know the person. When she knows you well enough, she'll tell you, and you'll tell her.

In my opinion, just asking outright is rude!

Nancy