PDA

View Full Version : What would you wear if money didn't matter

stephanie714
01-04-2007, 10:10 PM
I found myself this Christmas season with a windfall of money I did not expect. I started to think about how I could "invest" my money in the pursuit of self indulgence. What would or should I buy to satisfy my ultimate desires? What have you girls purchased that you would never give up in terms of dresses, bras, corsets, panties, etc. The clothes, irregardless of price that have made you feel the extra special someone you are?

Diana West
01-04-2007, 10:22 PM
Cashmere sweaters, really nice wigs, and a ton of jewelry!

janet p
01-04-2007, 10:27 PM
I sort of had the same thing happen to me(because the slots here in Vegas paid off) and janet had the best christmas ever new dresses,shoes,nigtgown,manicure,and anything else she could think of.:love:

Billie2day
01-04-2007, 10:28 PM
If I came into a lot of money My shopping/buying habits would not change I would still brouse Value village for bargain's. It is who I am I rarely buy anything new and love auctions my SO calls it "cheap" but I'm not going to change after all these years Billie

dods460
01-04-2007, 10:28 PM
I would spead a day or so in bebe, they're stuff actually makes me look girlie.:D

RobertaFermina
01-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Glad you asked,

I'm a Triple Gemini, so I can't make up my mind completely.
So I'd buy everything for all of the options below, and decide in the moment what I'll wear.

Breast Forms (B cup) or Nubra/Pad/Cleavage inducing Tape-Job

A Red Sequined Floor Length Dress Like "Tootsie" if BreastForms, LowNecked Neck if Tape-Job

Corset (or Cinch Girdle) & Pads

A Natural Hair Wig Auburn, and another in Dirty Blonde (my natural).

Golden Blingy Heels to match (no higher than 2")

A Day at the Spa.

Then.

A Makeup Makeover - let a pro figure out what to do with my face!

A Warmup Vocal Session with another Pro.

Then I go find a Cabaret that will let me sing Torch Songs all night!

A girl can dream Can't She ?

Amanda Jane
01-04-2007, 10:54 PM
what i have on right now

TxKimberly
01-04-2007, 10:54 PM
What would you wear if money didn't matter
?

ROFLMAO

One of each of course!
Kim

susie evans
01-04-2007, 10:56 PM
thats easy i would just shop more hehehe

Jesse69
01-04-2007, 11:02 PM
The only expensive stuff that I like is St. John clothing. Like a skirt suit would cost over $1000. I have 2, but only got them through ebay at a big discount.

Caitlintgsd
01-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Probably what I wear now but I'll let you know. Child support services informed me yesterday that I'd overpaid. A lot. I should be getting a check in the next few weeks.

Bobbie Jo
01-05-2007, 02:15 AM
It has been sometime since i've looked so good so i went all out,from a wig new undies anew dress and heels oh yea dont forget all new makeup.It's about time i pampered myself,since my separation.I do feel so wonderful.:D

GINA-CD
01-05-2007, 02:28 AM
OK, first place, something latex... the nice one, which means expensive.
2nd, SHOES!!! high heels, pumps, tigh high boots, knee high boots, etc.
3rd, breastforms, nice ones, D cup and all the lingerie that goes with it...
4th, wigs.... several, blondes large and short, a curlied blonde, also curly but red, a short one for my brunette look.
5th, jewlery, belts, necklaces, ankle bracelets, rings.....

phewww I'm exhausted of shopping....

Bethanygirl
01-05-2007, 02:33 AM
Money no object? Italian boots and jewelry!!!!!!!!! :D

Phyliss
01-05-2007, 03:37 AM
MONEY....NO OBJECT ?????? Ha!!!

Paris runways look out here I come.
I'd be on a first name basis with every major designer.

Foundations, stockings, shoes, makeup, wigs, DRESSES. I'd want it all.

Rebecca_Annette
01-05-2007, 03:51 AM
I think, more or less what I am wearing now, long, flowing 'gypsy' skirt and white lacy top. (both bought from charity shops). I am quite easy to please, and still ~ basically ~ an aging hippie at heart :)

I think I would indulge myself in a pair of excellent quality knee length boots though, probably suede and probably grey.

There is also a place in the UK (Manchester, I think), where we can go for complete pampering by GG's, manicure, pedicure, make-up etc. I think I would try that, just for a day. . . .

Peace
Rebecca

Kate Simmons
01-05-2007, 04:11 AM
The first thing I can think of is maybe to go to a body image consultant, so I can get some ideas of how to look more natural with less makeup, really looking good in a swim suit and if I do decide to live as Ericka full time, being more convincing in my day to day look. Possibly also going to "school" to make my voice more convincing. I've got tons of nice stuff to wear, so really only get new stuff when it strikes my fancy. Anyway, I'd go for looking more natural as a "woman".:happy:

ArleneRaquel
01-05-2007, 05:54 AM
I Love to wear Lingerie, and would buy tons and tons of bra's, panties, pantyhose ( Nude & Black, with some Red ), and babydolls too. I won't forget the make - up, especially Red Lipstick, and Red Toe Nail Polish. Also I would but a great many skirts, with a slit cut up the side, in order to show off my legs, and a great many pairs of shoes , with 4 - 5 inch heels, a height that I do not usually wear, 3inch is generally enough for me. If I had the money I would attemp to get the girl or gurl of my dreams ! :love: & :hugs: Trina

Christina Nicole
01-05-2007, 08:21 AM
I think that many women, who found a great sum of money would probably treat herself to some very nice jewelry. Jewelry buying actually makes sense. If one buys genuine gems well, they will hold their value if not actually increase in value. What's not to like about jewelry? Looks good, feels pretty, and a smart way to spend money.

Clothes, shoes, and the like go out of style and wear out. Good jewelry is forever. The one other feminine indulgence that tends to hold its value and not go out of style is a nice fur coat.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

JulieC
01-05-2007, 09:41 AM
Stephanie,

I would spend the money on things that are difficult to find at bargain prices. For example, I think I'd start first with some top notch breast forms and one more more human hair wigs. You can find all manner of clothes and shoes on discount prices, but finding those items at low prices is hard.

-BB

kaitlin
01-05-2007, 10:26 AM
What would you wear if money didn't matter
I have clothes, shoes, makeup and about 45 bottles of nail polish. Big bucks spent on me would be laser for the hair, face to toes, tummy tuck and c-cup breast implants!!! Kaitlin

LindaTS
01-05-2007, 11:43 AM
I always try to dress in nice clothes every day so I don't think it would be any different than what I wear now, just more of it. Of course I'd have to have a larger walk-in closet. It's kind of full now.

marie354
01-05-2007, 11:51 AM
If money wasn't an issue, I wouldn't care what anyone thought 'cause I'd laugh all the way to the bank. It would definately be a day at the spa... The whole works. Body, hair, nails, facial, makeover, Photoshoot, the works. A dream come true.
:D

Cyndie
01-05-2007, 11:54 AM
I don't think that I would change my buying habits. If it was a really big amount of money, would spend it on hair removal. I hate all of my male body hair and deam of haveing a soft nearly hairless body.

TTFN
CYndie

suchacutie
01-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Since I'm going down this road for the first time, I'd accelerate, spending the extra $$ when needed, and buying more things where the best is not necessary/beneficial. For example, I'd buy a couple of really expensive fitted corsets, some really high-end wigs, and a really complete array of makeup. Then I'd simply buy a larger quantity/variety of dresses, skirts, etc.... With all that in hand, a makeover for sure! :)

Tina

MsJanessa
01-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Hundreds of outfits in designer leathers----lambskin or kid.

Kelsy
01-05-2007, 03:44 PM
If money didn't matter I would wear anything I wanted any time I wanted to!!:happy:

Jennifer

Deidra Cowen
01-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Lots of high quality wigs...ya get the wig and makeup right the cloths are easy!

Sierra Evon
01-05-2007, 03:48 PM
If mullah did'nt matter , I'd be wearing a new car :happy:

mollytyler
01-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Would just have a closet full of coutoure styles and one of a kind boutique numbers from those little shops in NYC/Rome etc......would store all my lingerie and just go with nothing but LaPerla lingerie......and of course......shoes to match EACH outfit.......

vbcdgrl
01-05-2007, 04:00 PM
An supervised exercise plan to help me loose some of my tummy. A sexy, short, sheath dress(these always seem to be expensive). Some "real" jewelry.
Maybe a makeover.

Vikki

JoAnnDallas
01-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Designer clothing for a mature lady.

Sally24
01-07-2007, 05:52 PM
Very comfortable, good looking, well made leather shoes. Lots and lots of them! I'm tired of wearing plastic c**p shoes, but can't afford anything better right now.

Then I'd make a sweep thru the Bebe and Chico and the like mall stores for some young fashions.

But the best would being able to buy really nice dresses in silk and rayon and have them altered to get that "just right" fit. I have a few dresses that fit very well and wish that all of them did.

(not a fashion to wear, but I would get liposuction to get rid of that little fat I have around my belly button!)

Sally

Joy Carter
01-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Lets say I'd be a financial boon to a certain local tall woman's shop. Then several nice "lace front wigs" and shoes, lot and lots of shoes. Of course J-- would have to get crackin and build me some closet space.:D

Amy Hepker
01-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Anything a Lady would wear, underwear, dresses, skirts, blouses.