PDA

View Full Version : Earring playing

Diana West
01-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Do you play with your earrings?

I noticed when I would talk with women who wore earrings, they would fondle, touch, and otherwise play with their earrings. If they weren't wearing earrings, they didn't touch their ears.

While reading and posting tonight, I realized, that I, too, was rubbing my finger along the outside of my earring. I was doing it unconsciously.
And now that I'm aware of it, I'm still doing it.

So do you play with your earrings?
Do you consider it a feminine gesture or just a natural reaction to wearing earrings?

Just curious.

RobertaFermina
01-04-2007, 11:06 PM
I have my first CZ posts which I am to wear till my piercing heals.

I'm supposed to twist them twice a day.

I do it maybe 4 or 5 times.

I like to feel them and know they are there.

Roberta

Stephenie S
01-05-2007, 12:17 AM
Yes, of course I play with them. Love it.

Steph

dods460
01-05-2007, 12:22 AM
When I had a pierced ear as a teenager I used to play with it, even if I was in boy mode.

trannie T
01-05-2007, 12:26 AM
I've had pierced ears for about five years and pretty much leave my earrings alone.

Amanda Jane
01-05-2007, 12:59 AM
i play but only with the right ear one / must be a right hand deal

Tedi
01-05-2007, 01:19 AM
I play with my posts all the time. I wear posts while I'm in drab. when I'm home alone and can wear some fun big hoops or chandeliers they move on their own and I don't have to play with them,they play with themselves!

kaitlin
01-05-2007, 11:04 AM
I guess I never thought much about it but I do kind of play with them. Your right I see girls mess with theirs sometimes when they are thinking about things, talking on the phone and such. Cool, I'm more fem than I thought! Kaitlin

Andrea_girl
01-05-2007, 11:31 AM
I love to wear long dangly earings, and yes i also play with the right one. I like the way the feel when you move your head or are walking

marie354
01-05-2007, 11:43 AM
I've noticed that some women do that too. I've done it as well since I got mine done. But as Roberta said, You have to twist them once in a while until they're completely healed. I think that it's a habit that's developed from this. My SO says she's just checking them to be sure that the back stays on and are corectly positioned. I've been looking at some gold crosses and I wouldn't want them to be upside down, so I'm sure I'd check them once in a while.
:hugs: