PDA

View Full Version : How do you start your day?

Lanore
01-04-2007, 11:20 PM
Let's have a little fun. I was wanderring how all of you start your day? When you wake up, are you femmale or male? And which one of the two starts the day? For me, the femmale starts the day. I believe the best way to answer this, is to write it when you first wake up. That may sound a little crazy, but it could be fun.

Lanore:heehee:

Diana West
01-04-2007, 11:43 PM
I start off male. I have to shave.
But before I leave the house, I put on my mascara.

Stephenie S
01-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Exercise! Then breakfast.

Lovies,
Steph

Bridget Fitzgerald
01-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Vallum, coffee, half dozen smokes

Amanda Jane
01-05-2007, 01:01 AM
i guess the girl, cause the first thing is to make coffee

Tedi
01-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Wake up
Get out of bed
Put on my favorite bra
Stuff in the forms
Pull on some panties (I sleep nude)
Slip a silky nightgown
Make coffee
Begin to drink coffee
Log onto the net
Read comics on Washington Post site
Do crossword on AARP site
Browse news on CNN and USA Today sites
Check CD.com site
Then either go to work, or do day off stuff, like laundry etc.
That's basically it, with some variation's.

Phyliss
01-05-2007, 03:26 AM
I've not so gotten into the idea of being Phyliss constantly that I instantly think like her when I first wake up, but it doesn't take me very long to switch the thought process.
Get out of bed wearing, either my night gown or PJs from Vanity Fair.
Answer the first "call" (sitting of course)
Juice and coffee
Log on and go to a particular "inspirational site" I enjoy for a few moments.
Read news of the day
Check e mail
Come here and have my "fix"
After I've had my second "cuppa" I change to go to the gym.
When I return I shower and get "underdressed" apply some light makeup and I'm ready to face the day.

Kate Simmons
01-05-2007, 03:52 AM
My new routine (since retiring):
*Wake up (as Ericka)and look in mirror--ugh!
* Fix my mop(hair) a little
* Make coffee
* Check E-messages and CD.com
* Eat breakfast
* Deconstruct myself, shave & shower
* Body shave (every other day)
* Re-construct myself (with the "look for the day")
* Proceed with chores and housework
* Take little breaks during day to check Forum

Pretty much the daily routine as it stands now. If I get called into work in my consultant status, it's as Rich though. Since this is really only an experiment to see if I want to live full time as Ericka, I see no point in making "waves" at this time with my workmates. If I do decide to live full time , it will be different however.:happy:

Rebecca_Annette
01-05-2007, 03:59 AM
My 'Day' starts when I get home from work at 06:30

I make my SO a cup of tea, we chat for 30 minutes or so, she goes out. I shower and change, I am me until about 10:00, mess around on the computer (now I come here), then go to bed. Sometimes in red silk pyjamas (depending on what time my SO is due home), then I get up about 15:00, eat, and get ready to go back to my rather mundane job for another long and unenjoyable night.

Oh well, such is life . . .

Peace
Rebecca

ArleneRaquel
01-05-2007, 05:32 AM
When I wake up I am already in bra and panty, I usually sleep wearing them. I then shave, put on my wig, apply my make -up,and then put on my mesh robe, or something one that isn't " see -through ", get the newspapers, off from the porch dressed totally enfemme, underwear and robe only, and then I fix breakfast. I do all of my housework totally enfemme, but then again I am usually a 24/7 gal. :love: Trina

annekathleen
01-05-2007, 06:04 AM
Put on a sexy bra and Pals breast inserts.
Put on a clean sexy pair of panties.
Put on a nice sexy cami top, too.
Do all my morning activities as "AnneKathleen" before reality sets in, and I have to finish getting ready for work.

Casey Morgan
01-05-2007, 07:13 AM
Unless I've had a dream that slides me one way or the other I wake up gender neutral. It's kind of like being reset every morning, ready for my trip through the gender spectrum.

Cheryl GG
01-05-2007, 07:37 AM
Well you know what I wake up as....but I drag out of bed....brush my toofies....stumble to the keyboard and find my smokes...lite one and then stagger down the stairs and turn on the coffee pot....then I get to start the battle with my son over getting up and making it to the bus stop on time...from there its a toss up of whether I stay up or crawl back into bed...today...as you can see....I decided to stay up....and thats if I went to bed at all the night before...I am much like you guys....just kinda drag around trying to find the light of day just so I can put it all together and get it all in place to be ready for the day.....like the fact that I am not the only one who has the breakfast of champions - coffee and ciggs....course mine is coupled with a handful of meds too....lol.....btw....good morning all...hope you slept well.....C/:happy:

Kate Simmons
01-05-2007, 07:50 AM
Nice to know that you are an otherwise normal wife and mom Cheryl. Ya know the more I do this stuff, the more I feel like a regular person who's just trying to keep it all together. I am, however, more at peace with myself nowadays. Perplexing really. Makes me wonder how I got through that 30+ years as Richard supporting the family and everything. Guess it was because I had to. This new freedom is great but having been the other way for so many years, it's challenging sometimes on figuring out what to do with it. Don't mind me, just some early morning musings, I'm really not quite awake yet.:happy: Ericka

Gary
01-05-2007, 08:06 AM
wake up to the lovely chirping sounds of my wife screaming at her son to get the lead out...who needs an alarm...stumble down the stairs and find the coffee...back upstairs to the office, grab my smokes, lean back in my office chair and chat with the wifey...usually about stuff on cd.com or on the occasional morning, about who has received the most infractions lately...hehe...gary

dods460
01-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Unless I've had a dream that slides me one way or the other I wake up gender neutral. It's kind of like being reset every morning, ready for my trip through the gender spectrum.

I couldn't agree more, I usually decide after my shower how I am going to be leaving the house, unless I'm working then make up just gets in the way so I dont wear it.

soccervixen
01-05-2007, 09:18 AM
Well, I live as a guy, so I do the normal stuff - wake up, get breakfast (organic cereal and herb tea) and read the paper, spend some time in personal devotional reading, stretch / exercise, get dressed (always panties, today hot pink with lace - yum!), take kids to school, then head to work. At work I put on my mascara, no other makeup.

But I sleep in a Vanity Fair lace cami, lace bikinis and stretch modal sleep pants, so I guess I wake up as a mix femme / male!

RobertaFermina
01-05-2007, 09:26 AM
Wake up
Pray & Read the day's entry from an inspirational Journal
Take phone calls from my 12-step Sponsees
Make a phone call to my Sponsor
Make Breakfast
Dress in MaleWear
Hug the Granddaughter for a while
Pack Lunch and Dinner to take with me
Head out the Door to Work

When I take my Sponsee Calls, I am emotionally Roberta, and it takes 45 minutes.
When I make my Sponsor Call, I am more toward the Bob side, takes 15 minutes.

oops! time to make my call!

Ta-Ta!

Roberta

christie
01-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Wake up, have a cup of coffee and as soon as my SO leaves put on a bra and panties, then have a smoke. Then I take a shower, then get dressed, bra, panties, cami, nylons, fem jeans and a cute top. I then work from home for a few hours enfemme, until I have to go to work in drab. But usually a bra and panties underneath.

Christie

Donna Marie
01-05-2007, 09:32 AM
I wake as "him" - bathroom routine & close shave - then I decide if I want to be a bit femme when I dress to take the dog out for our morning walk (regardless of weather!!). If so, I'll put on a bra and femme top and maybe a pair of women's jeans for our walk. Then it's brekky for the dog. At that point I may decide to complete my feminization for a morning in - I'm retired so I have that ultimate luxury. Weather seems to have alot to do with my urge to be "her." If it is a warm sunny morning I am more likely to want to be out and about as "him" since I am pretty much in the closet. The closet is not a nice place to be on a pretty day. Today is warm but rainy so I am all mixed up. I have a femme turtleneck top on and my fave pair of 3" wedgies, but am otherwise "him" - go figure.

JoAnnDallas
01-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Wake Up
Take off PJ's
Put panties on
Put bra on and pads
Use tolet
shave,
Put firming crean on face and forhead.
Put male clothing on
Make and pack lunch,
Make coffee
Make brakfest
Eat breakfest and dring coffee while watching Morning TV News
Go back to bathroom
Brush teeth,
Remove shirt, bra, and pads
Put undershirt on and dress shirt.
Goto work.

kerrianna
01-05-2007, 12:40 PM
If I get up first I have a yappy cat (it runs in the family :heehee: ) following me around until I both feed him and then let him outside (or on mornings like this stand with the front door open for him to decide "naw too cold" than the back door open for him to think "crap, it's just like at that other door"). In between this let the dog out (who just goes out, bless her) then back in a few minutes later when she wimps like she's in misery and gets fed. (Good thing we don't have kids - who knows what kind of spoiled monsters they would be! :devil: )

Then after splashing water on my face and dragging a quick comb over my hair (so you see, entirely male) I usually fire up the computer, check e-mail and log on here where I spend WAY too much time until my wife lets me know my turn is OVER! :slap:

Then I get on with my life. Unless I'm working that morning in which case I'm just trying to get out the door.

Andrea_girl
01-05-2007, 01:03 PM
I wake up girl as i am always wearing a nighty. I then have a long cuddle session with my SO which for me has to be the best time of day.

vbcdgrl
01-05-2007, 03:18 PM
99% of the time, I'm wearing a nighty and panties when I sleep, sometimes a wig and lipstick. So, when I wake up, I guess I'm sorta femme. But, I have to do the guy thing, shaving my face. So, almost every morning, there I am, in my cute pink nighty, shaving my face with shaving cream, blade razor and all. After that, I can either go drab or femme. And, no, I'm not going for electrolysis or laser.

Vikki

Sierra Evon
01-05-2007, 04:11 PM
:coffee:
watch newz & some of my soap Y&R"
check my e-mails & CD.com
do some job searching

Kate Simmons
01-05-2007, 04:21 PM
wake up to the lovely chirping sounds of my wife screaming at her son to get the lead out...who needs an alarm...stumble down the stairs and find the coffee...back upstairs to the office, grab my smokes, lean back in my office chair and chat with the wifey...usually about stuff on cd.com or on the occasional morning, about who has received the most infractions lately...hehe...garyHMMM-Very interesting Gary. Always wondered what they talked about over there. Something about a bunch of ding dongs who don't have a clue? :p That's okay, really, it's the thought that counts, right?:beatup: :battingeyelashes:

Jenniferritchie
01-05-2007, 08:42 PM
As i open my eyes i fix my nighty as it is usually some were round my chest, if noone is in i grab my matching dressing gown and go downstairs, have the obligitory coffee and smoke and then go upstairs have a shower and if i have house to my self for for the next few hours i will put on a skirt and blouse, obviously after putting on my finerst underware. I will then go and do the neccessary housework before settling down with a coffee and watching some daytime tv, well is that not what surburban housewifes do?. I get changed to my drab side before my boys come home but still have all my underware onfor the rest of the day, i then go to work(nightshift) dressed as i have been since getting changed.:heehee:

marie354
01-05-2007, 10:38 PM
I always wear a nightie. Wake up usually anywhere between 6 & 8 am (I'm retired), it's off to the bathroom, the three S's, well I usually shave first. Then I get dressed, which depends on what I have to do. Most days anymore I'm Sandy, but there are times Sam has things to do. Then power on the computers (5), get breakfast, watch local news & weather. Check E-Mail, most days check here. Do daily morning housework excepy vacuuming. I wait for my SO to wake up before I do that. Usually around noon.
Just pretty much relax the rest of the day, unless, like today I took all the outside Christmas stuff down and packed it away. (Had to be Sam for that)