PDA

View Full Version : What do you carry when you go out?

cemab4y
01-05-2007, 08:47 AM
What items do you carry when you go out "en femme"? I read a posting some months ago, with some terrific ideas, example:

Q-tip swabs
extra tube of nail glue
safety pins
breath spray
etc.

also the standard common sense items:
cash
credit cards
cell phone
spare keys

There is no way to prepare for every contingency, but I would like to hear your suggestions!

RobertaFermina
01-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Make-up Kit:
Mascara
Brown and Black Pencil
Foundation Stick
Blush
Powder
Lipstick
Spare Sponge&Cotton Pads
Brush
Nail Polish (sometimes)

Hand Sanitizer
Kleenex

Credit Cards
Keys
Cash
Starbucks Card
Phone

Gary
01-05-2007, 09:47 AM
crap i do good to remember my cell phone....lol...gary

Emily Ann Brown
01-05-2007, 09:57 AM
An emergency bag with a pair of loafers, socks, sweat pants (easy on quickly) and sweatshirt, and a wet washrag/towel/makeup remover.

Emily Ann

kaitlin
01-05-2007, 10:05 AM
I will have to admit that due to the area that I live in I havn't been out fully dressed yet. But I have put together my purse a few times just to see what would fit. The only problem is all the room that my 40 cal takes up. And if you add the extra 10 round clip, well it's hard to get everything in. haha Kaitlin

vbcdgrl
01-05-2007, 11:54 AM
I carry a purse with a hair brush, lipstick, cash money and ID(in a small wallet). When I go to a club, I don't even carry my ID or anything with my male name inside with me, I leave it in the car. I don't have to worry about being "carded" (LOL). I also carry nail glue in the car, since I have had a nail or 2 come off over the years.

Vikki

Amanda Jane
01-05-2007, 01:09 PM
i carry id / its the law / many places will not let you in unless you have one no matter how old you look / club rules

makeup bag / id / money / cell phone / swiss army knife / lighter / condom

Cyndie
01-05-2007, 01:16 PM
I don't carry much in my bag just a couple of credit cards, drivers Lic. and some cash. I also take in the car an emergency change of drab boy things. Never needed them, but I always take them>

TTFN
Cyndie

Janet-37
01-05-2007, 02:49 PM
For one, a large enough purse... To include, Lipstick, hairbrush, compact, mascara, small packet of Puffs tissues, change purse, parfume, small mirror, lip gloss, eye liner pencil, sunglasses, Tylenol, smokes, two lighters, necessary I.D.'s cash and CC's. Springfield XD45 pistol with an extra clip and permit, of course. Ummmm, thats about it.

Kate Simmons
01-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Lotsa stuff. Not even sure myself. Kinda like a box of crackerjacks in there sometimes. (HMM--wondered what happened to that drill bit.):raisedeyebrow: :battingeyelashes:

Deidra Cowen
01-05-2007, 03:00 PM
My Virginia Slims!
Gum or Mints - Counter act smokers breath :tongueout
Lighter
Money
Two credit cards no more
Drivers License
Hair Brush
Lip Stick
MAC Studio Fix Powder - can touch up makeup with this.
Small Container of Nail Glue (super glue really) - I usually pop a fake nail every other time I go out.
Camera - Gotta take pics!

Thats it...my purse is full by that point anyway. Used to try to carry more and have emergecy boy cloths in the trunk...but skip that stuff now.

By the way I do carefully check all this stuff before going out the door. Countless times I would leave a brush or something and be POed in the ladies RR at the club when getting ready to primp in the mirror.

Patty Combs
01-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Hi girls,

One thing none of you have mentioned is your medical insurance card. I have known couple of friends who had problems that required them to go the hospital......

Long story short, medical insurance card if you have one will make things go a lot easier. They could care less if you are dressed, insurance card they do care about.

Patty:Angry3:

Amy Hepker
01-05-2007, 03:51 PM
A purse. Filled with the necessities I need.

JoAnnDallas
01-05-2007, 04:00 PM
lipstick
powder
billfold with credit cards, money, checkbook, and other items
cell phone
sun glasses
hair brush
pad of paper and pencil/pen

Sierra Evon
01-05-2007, 04:05 PM
It all depends for me , I have a purse but dont always carry it tho, some times I'll just put things in my coat , I travel lite, ATM card , Bus pass , alittle lip-gloss , alittle nail polish , hair back in a pony-tail , yep !!!!!, good to go !!!!

Sally24
01-07-2007, 05:44 PM
During the day I carry a full size purse with the full load. At night lately, I find that when going out to clubs I carry only drivers liscense, cash, mirror, MAC blotting cloths (oil skin!) and of course my trusty digital camera (sony W50). I rarely use anything else so when dancing I want to be traveling light. Got tired of laying my heavy purse against the wall and constantly dancing near it.

Sally

pyrextv
01-07-2007, 07:08 PM
I will have to admit that due to the area that I live in I havn't been out fully dressed yet. But I have put together my purse a few times just to see what would fit. The only problem is all the room that my 40 cal takes up. And if you add the extra 10 round clip, well it's hard to get everything in. haha Kaitlin

I've often wondered how may of us 'carry'

Glock 23 here, or if a skimpy outfit, Walther PP .32

Jennaie
01-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Don't forget that little umbrella, especially if your wearing a wig and makeup.

Bernadina
01-07-2007, 07:28 PM
I now understand why some of the women's purses are so huge.

I usually only take what can fit in a small bag.

Lipstick in holder w mirror.
Folding glasses.
Pen.
Keys.
Drivers licence.
Credit card
Money
Tissues.

And if space permits:

Cell phone
Umbrella.

And I appreciate living in a place where there is very little incentive to carry a gun.

Joy Carter
01-07-2007, 07:35 PM
I've often wondered how may of us 'carry'

Glock 23 here, or if a skimpy outfit, Walther PP .32

Mac 10
Zip Cuffs
Tear Gas
Stun Gun
And two tubes of mauve lipstick

Hey a gurl can't be to careful.

Amanda Jane
01-07-2007, 07:49 PM
girls tend to remain safe by using thier mind and not thier trigger finger - its called evolution

“I believe everyody in the world should have guns. Citizens should have bazookas and rocket launchers too. I believe that all citizens should have their weapons of choice. However, I also believe that only I should have the ammunition. Because frankly, I wouldn't trust the rest of the goobers with anything more dangerous than string.” Scott Adams

michellebesweet
01-07-2007, 08:06 PM
I carry a medium size purse with me, nothing to small, nothing to large, but items I carry are:

In My Purse
2 ID Card’s (One real Drivers License and One Duplicate License with Michelle’s Picture laminated over my guy picture)
Credit Cards
Small woman’s wallet with cash and change in it.
Tissue paper
Lipstick
Nail glue
Pen and note pad
Small sponge with some foundation on it for touch-ups
Small compact with mirror
Cell Phone
Gum
Cigarettes and a Lighter
Condoms
Small Pocket Knife

In My Truck
S&W 9mm, with an extra clip

We girls must always protect ourselves, there are real nuts out there, we can never be too careful. You may think your in a safe place, but always be prepared. If you are out with a group, you are normally safer, but if you are out by yourself, please protect yourself, we don’t want to lose any sisters.

Your Sis,:love:
Love Michelle

Jenny Beth
01-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Mac 10
Zip Cuffs
Tear Gas
Stun Gun

What....no cruise missile? :heehee:

Amanda Jane
01-07-2007, 08:17 PM
the odds of getting attacked in your truck are less than the odds of getting attacked in the club / the odds of getting attacked in the club are less than the odds of getting attacked going from the truck to the club

give that, the gun is in the most useless place / however many places have laws against carrying a gun in a place that sells drinks / imagine that

many states also have mandatory minium sentences for gun posession / is losing your purse worth a year in a state prison where a much worse fate awaits you than losing a tube of lipstick and a couple of bucks

ps / "One Duplicate License with Michelle’s Picture laminated over my guy picture" in most states this is illeagal / you are altering an offical document

Noel Chimes
01-07-2007, 08:19 PM
girls tend to remain safe by using thier mind and not thier trigger finger - its called evolution

“I believe everyody in the world should have guns. Citizens should have bazookas and rocket launchers too. I believe that all citizens should have their weapons of choice. However, I also believe that only I should have the ammunition. Because frankly, I wouldn't trust the rest of the goobers with anything more dangerous than string.” Scott Adams
one string + 2 mascare tubes= garrote'. Improvise. Whatever works to make you feel safe.

TxKimberly
01-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Among the common sense things (lipstick, spare nylons, etc) I carry what I call my "bail out bag" (as in "bail from the plane" not "got arrested and need to make bail"). This has a change of male clothes and shoes it it just in case.
Kim

Jenna1561
01-07-2007, 08:40 PM
What do I carry? Depends on where I'm going and what I'm doing. On a typical day excursion for several hours, such as shopping and errands, I carry a large purse with the following.

Wallet/checkbook with ID, credit cards, gas card, and yes health insurance card, and cash.
Makeup Bag with compact, lipstick, lipgloss, mascara, liner, brow pencil, eye shadow, and perfume.
Hair brush, bobbie pins, and ponytail bands/scrunchies
Altoids
Tissues
Nail file
Digital camera
Cell Phone
Pen and notebook
Small calendar/phone book
Sunglasses
Small bottle of tylenol

I usually keep a change of clothes in my vehicle along with an umbrella and makeup removing cloths.

Jenna

Amanda Jane
01-07-2007, 08:43 PM
I can't wait to see Karren's list / it ought to fill a semi

pyrextv
03-10-2007, 01:12 AM
Mac 10
Zip Cuffs
Tear Gas
Stun Gun

!MAC-10!!! O M G Too darn big and unweildly...

I've recently switched to a 1911A1 .45ACP + 2 extra 8 round mags.

Even hides in a mini w/ stockings!

ArleneRaquel
03-10-2007, 01:22 AM
The only items that I always carry in my handbag are House & Car Keys, a spare pair of Eye Glasses, Red Lipstick, ID, and Cash. I usually add facial tissue ( I should carry them all the time, but being old I sometimes forget ) hand lotion, nail polish,emory boards, and combs. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Forgetful in Some Things - But Not in Important Matters

pyrextv
03-10-2007, 01:06 PM
The only problem is all the room that my 40 cal takes up. And if you add the extra 10 round clip, well it's hard to get everything in. haha Kaitlin

- Magazine.

-Magazine.

Leave the clips in your hair!

j/k

GT veteran.......

Paulacder
03-10-2007, 01:46 PM
I used to carry what I called a brakedown bag, which consisted of sweat pants, sweat shirt, and Gym shoes, just in case something would happen to the car, flat tire, etc. Then to build the excitement I said the heck with it if something happens I'll just deal with it in a skirt or dress. The thought of knowing you have no other cloths to fall back on in case of a problem will get the heart pumping. O yes, in my purse makeup, Id, and billfold. Also I see a few gals carry guns, I have a concelled carry permit, however I choose not to carry a fire arm.

Karren H
03-10-2007, 06:09 PM
I can't wait to see Karren's list / it ought to fill a semi

Ohhhh I thought everyone knew I take everything with me except the kitchen sink..... hehe Never know when I'll need to fix my heel straps or make a small thermal nuclear device....

Pluss my CAMERA and mini-tripod (dahhhhhhh)

Love Karren

MJ
03-10-2007, 06:40 PM
well my list is :-
Credit Cards
Small woman’s wallet with cash and change in it.
Tissue paper
Lipstick
Pen and note pad
Small sponge with some foundation on it for touch-ups
Small compact with mirror
Cell Phone
Gum
Cigarettes and a Lighter
Condoms
Small Pocket Knife
pads "just in case i get asked "
camera

marie354
03-10-2007, 09:03 PM
Every woman needs the basics...
Makeup, Hygine items, ID, cash/credit cards, tissues...
And a good sized cinderblock for some weight to swing at an attacker.

lowlavalentine
03-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Bottled water, freeze dried food , plastic sheeting, a flashlight, spare batteries ... oh sorry that's the Department of Homeland Security list.

Lipstick, a compact (powder, not sedan), a hairbrush, money, credit cards, ID - in both sexes, cellphone, my hotel key card, Kleenex and band-aids (I've got to start buying shoes that fit).

Rachel Morley
03-11-2007, 11:02 PM
I carry a small purse (handbag) and it has in it my keys, drivers license/ID, two credit cards, my bank ATM/payment card, some cash, a wig brush, a lipstick, powder touch up, my cell phone, some tissues, sunglasses if they are not on my face (in the summer) and (of course) my digital camera! :D