PDA

View Full Version : shopping CD style

j_hewish
01-05-2007, 08:08 PM
although i have crossdreessed for many years, i have yet to find a shop where i feel comfortable admiting what i was buying was for me.
Any help with finding such uk shops around the west midlands area would appreiciated. i plan on going out to cd ing night club and pubs... Also help with make-up tips would be helpful.. i need to buy everything from underwear to wigs. i would need to be able to shop whilest dressed as a man.:bringiton:
HELP NEEDED IN A MAJOR WAY
j x x x x x

Nikki A.
01-05-2007, 08:27 PM
you may want to try the smaller stores. I would be polite and discreet and ask if there is a problem. Competion w/the big box stores has many propietors looking for whatever business they can get.
Your money is good and their job is to sell not judge. Thats why there are curtains and doors on try on rooms.

j_hewish
01-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Thank you but still looking for more tips
:D

JulieC
01-06-2007, 07:52 PM
Echo shopping a couple of hours away. Hop a train and go somewhere for the day to shop. If nobody knows you, there are no consequences to somebody having a poor opinion of what you're doing. Don't be shy; just do it. You'll be immensely glad when you do. The crux of the problem here isn't *where* to shop, it's you needing to push yourself to shop for women's clothes for yourself. Most of us here have been there, and gotten past it. No, it's not easy, but you can do it too.

You don't even need a story "Uh, this is for my wife/girlfriend". Just say it's for yourself. So what if the salesperson thinks you're a freak? It doesn't matter. Besides which, chances are they won't CARE.

-BB

Billijo49504
01-06-2007, 11:41 PM
How do ppl know where you are? I don't see any lo0cation. But in the states Lane Bryant, Avenue and Fashion Bug are all Charming Companies, so they have a corp policy to be crossdresser blind....BJ

Amanda Jane
01-06-2007, 11:46 PM
maybe its me but it thought

Any help with finding such uk shops around the west midlands area

was pretty specific

marie354
01-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Just go out and shop. Don't worry about it. Just do it. If you're worried, just tell them it's for your niece.

Amy Hepker
01-07-2007, 12:33 AM
Don't be afraid, start with just a few items and when you feel better about buying them nobody will keep you from buying them, if anyone asks just tell them it is for a friend. If you act guilty, they will know.